Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay (14870 Views)

Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning / Pdp Should Issue A Disclaimer Against Reno Omokri- Olisa Metuh / #endsars: Northern Elders Disown Ango Abdullahi Over Statement Against Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by israelmao(m): 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
Let them do and see what will become of the handouts they get from US.Lifeless advice.
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by Realname: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
blackpanda:
I think sagay is right

Not just because of Buhari, but for future Presidents of Nigeria
It is important that we react to derogatory remarks

But another thing is that the alleged comments are unverified and only exist in the realm of gossip and hearsay

It's is not

Trump fears no one, infact this comment is trending online Bubari aka the lifeless one grin

Buhari dare not utter a word against his master, which region benefits from UNAID in Nigeria ? The north who funds that 80% America , which region benefits from USAID? The North
Which region benefits from WHO Aid ? The North who funds that 80%? America

I could go on and on

My point is buhari is a useless lifeless corpse and he got served

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
1miccza:

Hmmm nwanne Stumble and never fall..
Dazi6 nagogo nwannemus cool
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by Green5(m): 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
Imagine Sagay Is Calling From America Telling Nigerians What To Say To America.
Cant He For Once Be A Man And Tell Trump And Americans Over There By Himself Or Is He A Coward?
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
papalbulI:
i love kegite cool
romance any chief orf an Ilya nearest to you so that he'll muru-muru on your kokonut and your son-la-sons will never remain the same cool

Eye yam karid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
SpearHead:

Dagods are wizkid
Walk o jare cool
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
Realname:

May you walk and never stunlbe brethren
Your son-la-son wilson never resemble your landlord either by omission or commission mayanstically. Dazi6 elongated
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by edibobo: 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
SAGAY please note that we don't need to write to US & TRUMP to disgrace ourselves the more...You are already a living witness that Nigerian president is Lifeless. We have so many meanings and interpretations to that. You as a legal icon can interpret it in many ways that suit your understanding but bear in mind that so long as the Country is a Shithole, there must be a Lifeless Presido.
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by Timfreds(m): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
Which type of strong statement can shithole nigeria issue to America? Buhari wan die?
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
the truth is bitter.is he not lifeless?
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by Ambassadors: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
FG can't do nothing. This beggerly govt that can't protect or provide for her citizen. FG should keep quite. And think of how to collect loans and beg. I hate the leadership of this country. Only seeking self interest above the interest of its citizenry
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by mistercardinal(m): 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
Karid you brodamus.. may your daysis belong
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by MeeLan: 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
don't try it o.
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by kunletexs: 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
oga professor, which strong comment?

let me see!!

i want all my citizens out of your country
i want you never to visit nigeria
i want you to stop buying military weapons from us
i want you to look else where for ebola treatment as we are the solo custodian of the antidote
i want you to challenge us in battle

what the hell, get real here, it like an ant warning an elephant,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody / FG To Resume Third Mainland Bridge Repair As Other Lagos Bridges Get Facelift / Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.