Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' (58687 Views)

Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car / Linda Ikeji Baby Daddy. He Is Tall, Dark And Handsome. *Pictures* / Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by AngelicBeing: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2018
Sijo01:
Too much revelations menh.

Just chill, birth your son and allow the world to celebrate with you. This daily update on an innocent child is becoming boring.
Gbam, she is an attention seeker grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by governor2022(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2018
Bastard loading Digitalized Ashawo

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Gloriawinning: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2018
Isn’t she scared of village people ? shocked guess she is immune coz some fake friends fit use bad mind only to destroy pregnancy talkless of the real village crew.
There’s one friend I have anytime I post on IG I’d dream of her giving me food usually jollof rice and fish and that day something bad will happen, least is usually a bitter argument with my hubby. I blocked her knowing fully well she get evil spirit sef.
Linda definitely has her own personal village crew cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by coluka: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2018
I guess that rules out don jazzy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by jamace(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2018
This is a period Linda should reverence God more and not glory in herself and achievements. Anything can happen. Fear God, Linda.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by bigtt76(f): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2018
shocked Hmmmm ...this could be Don Jazzy oooo!

goldcoinhub:
One of the mysteries that Nigerians have not been able to unravel is on Popular blogger, Linda Ikeji's baby daddy. His identity has been clouded ever since she announced that she was pregnant.

But in a new post about her extreme love for children and how she intends to be the best mother in the world, Linda Ikeji let it slip that the baby’s father is tall, dark and handsome!

Sharing the above photo from a maternity shoot she had, the media entrepreneur wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/linda-ikejis-baby-daddy-blogger-gives-hints-on-his-identity

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Bawizzo(m): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by ivolt: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2018
Sijo01:
Too much revelations menh.

Just chill, birth your son and allow the world to celebrate with you. This daily update on an innocent child is becoming boring.
No it is not. The Kardashians made billion from a similar business model where privacy is meaningless.
I expect her to become more aggressive with her marketing when the baby is born. Probably a 30 minutes
update.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2018
Baby j papa own na to dey put pikin inside her belle. Him no go dey spend money
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Sholaco: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2018
LAST LAST IT FIT BE DON J BABA O shocked

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Macon1212: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2018
Maybe her baby daddy is married to someone else, that is why she refuses to tell us his identity.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Ejiod(m): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2018
God forbid! Baby daddy . seriously that dude needs brain rewiring.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Airforce1(m): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2018
Millenniumlady:
tongue

I'm happy you're learning so well
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Nightmareo07: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:
.....and suckable kiss

My h...... O kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Kabaka100: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2018
I been dey think sey na Don jazzy ....but when she said ...."handsome," i just took a second guess
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by chuksanambra: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2018
Tall dark and what?
Someone that her child is a bastard.

The man who impregnated her is married and doesn't want drama that Linda is capable of.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 30, 2018
Nightmareo07:

My h...... O kiss

Lol all time ho
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by akdjr(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2018
Don Jazzy make u and Linda end this suspense na
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by wallyg: 11:52am On Aug 30, 2018
Am really sure a married man or sugar daddy impregnated her because of her love for money.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Millenniumlady(f): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2018
Airforce1:

I'm happy you're learning so well
Go cut your nails smiley

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Yewandequeen(f): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2018
This babe no get Belle she is pretending.

She no fat, she no thin, boobs not big, nose/lips not big, some days the tummy is big some days it's small. Guess she changes the baby bump pad according to the dress she will wear for that day lol. She wears heels like a regular person that isn't preggy. At this stage if she is truly pregnant her feet is meant to swell in all these her heels but nothing like that. Belle indeed

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by gare(f): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2018
goldcoinhub:
One of the mysteries that Nigerians have not been able to unravel is on Popular blogger, Linda Ikeji's baby daddy. His identity has been clouded ever since she announced that she was pregnant.

But in a new post about her extreme love for children and how she intends to be the best mother in the world, Linda Ikeji let it slip that the baby’s father is tall, dark and handsome!

Sharing the above photo from a maternity shoot she had, the media entrepreneur wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/linda-ikejis-baby-daddy-blogger-gives-hints-on-his-identity

you should not be wearing high heels at this point in time, Wearing heels during pregnancy is not a good idea because there will be increase in body weight, shape and center of gravity changes affecting your walking. You can also trip and fall.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Paul112(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2018
Dont surprised that Linda's man is as ugly as an orangutan
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Kingjames(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2018
instead of this slay Queens to wait and be regally married...what one hear is :baby daddy, baby sister, baby mama, baby uncle...

Somebody open with me to the book of ISAIAH 4:1-2.

I owe daddy freeze no apology
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by itu404(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2018
Such a shame the so called bloggers are not able to unravel the father of this unborn child! do it and get kudos!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by RexTramadol1: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2018
Teewhy2:
grin grin grin

Makoba don hammer, if you know you know.
that is if Makoba see this post and sabi his way.

Makoba sounds like mako fun e, koba!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by hardeytarhyour(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2018
i wish you safe delivery,

may Allaah cancel any obstruction laid down either from your destiny or evil doers handiwork
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by jeff1607(m): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
girls would always be girls regardless social or financial status or change.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Airforce1(m): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Go cut your nails smiley

I see you always go through my profile .. but it's ok

I know you love me
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Millenniumlady(f): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
Airforce1:

I see you always go through my profile .. but it's ok
I know you love me
cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by sapeleboi(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
this girl get sense so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Way Nigerians Attacked Davido For Slamming AIT, Channels TV / PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos / E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.