Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,242 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 - Jokes Etc (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 (22016 Views)

Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview / Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} / Let Us Throw All The Insults Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by sledge406: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2010
See dis confirmed mumu abi u dey find sympathy
Abeg make u dey look well before you enter street and wen u don maintain finish, remember to return to original fake sunglasses to Blacksta shop.

I suppose to slap your head for dat thing wen u talk. Na by number of post Hediot!!! Which day dem know you for NL

BTW, na thread insults u dey so if e pain u well well (which e don already dey do u) make u go hang from tree grin
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by hectorswag(m): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2010
grin are u educated @ all?? i can't even read what you're writing undecided and wetin consign me with streets??

You need to grow up man! undecided just my lil advice from me to you wink
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by StudioCFR(m): 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2010
*Clears throat*

Tehehehe
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by sledge406: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2010
HectorSWAGGERLESS

Lemme come down to your level since tis obvious u're not schooled in the so called streets you claim success starts from "Retard who doesn't know what kinda signature he fronts and is asking me questions."
Sometimes the whole point of the yab is when you cannot read, educated mumu grin

About growing up, I guess tis high time you died cos you seem to have lived life yakpa
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by hectorswag(m): 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2010
i've graduated from the streets boi!! School of hard knocks '95!!! Theres no going back for me cool cool
While you're busy drooling, waiting for my next reply, i'll be busy in the business/money forum!
I've got clients waiting for me wink
and ohh, don't forget my previous advice to you-
[size=14pt]Grow Up!!![/size]
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by sledge406: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2010
And so the swaggerless hediot takes a run.

See u boi, wen u are matured enough to talk reasonably.
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by StudioCFR(m): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2010
Tehehehe
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by hectorswag(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2010
you know, i didnt even notice cheesy just realised that you're writing clearly now! wow!! If thats what you mean by coming down to my level, then you must be a complete dim-witted oaf, imagine!!! I just elevated your stats!!! cool

You've been typing in pidgin all this while, even the pidgin you're writing in is blurred, but now, your little chance encounter with me is suddenly making you develop mentally- writing in clear understandable English!!  cheesy

I've got a way of influencing people, keep reading my post cool trust me, you'll be matured in no time!!! wink
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by StudioCFR(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2010
Pity the guy na lol
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by sledge406: 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2010
Swaggerless, by the time I'm done with you, I bet you'd be off NL for 2 weeks. Before your last post, you said you were outta this thread but you the real dimwit still keeps coming back and yes I came down to your level. As far tis u concerned and I want you to know whichever way you wanna trade yarnings, I've gotten you on SMACKDOWN.

Keep following me like twitter, IMP!!!

@Studio, Faya burn ur bald head grin
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by hectorswag(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2010
sad awwwwwwhhh! they always want me to go cry i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings kiss but i've only just started!!! angry[size=17pt] Fool!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by gidson12(m): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2010
hmmmn, excelenta, carry on brothers wink
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by hectorswag(m): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2010
hmmm Oga gidson, how bodi?  smiley
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by StudioCFR(m): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2010
Fine - and you?
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by hectorswag(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2010
busi bodi, i mention ya name? wetin make u tink say na u i dey greet undecided
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by gidson12(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2010
hectorswag:

hmmm Oga gidson, how bodi?  smiley

very fine bro, how the muslim holiday dey happen 4 ur side na
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by hectorswag(m): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2010
i no be muslim, buh all d aboki wen dey hia just dey ves me jare!  angry
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by tanimz(f): 12:28am On Sep 11, 2010
Shior. All these mosquitoes, lizards and goats sef. undecided
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by hectorswag(m): 8:42am On Sep 11, 2010
the cheap guinea pig has arrived tongue tongue tongue
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by sledge406: 9:01am On Sep 11, 2010
hectorswag:

i no be muslim, buh all d aboki wen dey hia just dey ves me jare! angry
If only you realise say na your lineage u dey vex for, u for don kill ur fafa tay tay tongue

tanimz:

Shior. All these mosquitoes, lizards and goats sef. undecided
And even you wen be soil go still dey show ur presence. Fish mouth!!! grin
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by StudioCFR(m): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2010
Osama bin laden lol
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by hectorswag(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2010
sledge406:

If only you realise say na your lineage u dey vex for, u for don kill your fafa tay tay tongue

why do you choose to be a burden to others undecided you've woken up this morning and as usual decided to be a nuisance undecided
listen carefully, my advise to you, is you go and have a heart to heart talk with whatever produced you, and find out if theres any hidden curse whatsoever affecting you cry trust me it would be of huge benefit to your attitude and self-esteem undecided
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by Ben13: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2010
COWS!! grin
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by hectorswag(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2010
look whos here cheesy
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by Ben13: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2010
Hector the he goat. long time you misbehaved here shocked cheesy
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by hectorswag(m): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2010
Ben the guinea pig, where've u been tongue
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by Ben13: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2010
I don't tell Monkeys where I'm coming from. . .so, get behind moi. wink
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by hectorswag(m): 11:07am On Sep 11, 2010
you remain a guinea pig whether you like it or not tongue i heard the guinea pig went on exile in timbuktu!
And I'm down to sending you back to the sty u came from if u drop ur dung in my path!!  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by sledge406: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2010
Ben, u're really a spide to allow dis swaggerless monkey post here. So all wetin d mumu dey write na im be wetin be high self esteem

@Swaggerless chimp. . .I pity for your future because even zoo nor sure for you. You're better off dead grin
U nor know anything pass guniea pig but I nor fit blame u wen be say dat na d first thing u dey tell gudmonin and the last tyn u dey tell gudnite for ur house anytym wen u wake and wan go sleep. tongue

@Studio. . .Na 9/11 na im make u dey laff dey call swaggerless monkey papa name
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by StudioCFR(m): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2010
Tehehe na wa'o
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by sledge406: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2010
No be say u get complete teeth yet you go dey laff anyhow.
incomplete crate of laffing teeth
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by tanimz(f): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2010
sledge406:

And even you wen be soil go still dey show your presence. Fish mouth!!! grin

I know say na only you go open mouth to reply. Constipated rabbit. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25)

Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here / Hilarious Joke's Corner (Laugh Unlimited) / I Want Know D One Wey Good For Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.