Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,256 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 - Jokes Etc (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 (22017 Views)

Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview / Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} / Let Us Throw All The Insults Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by hectorswag(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2010
tanimz dnt mind that silly guy, i had to ignore him when he started throwing curses, nothing good comes out of animals like dat, and i advice you stay away from him too!
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by tanimz(f): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2010
hectorswag:

tanimz dnt mind that silly guy, i had to ignore him when he started throwing curses, nothing good comes out of animals like dat, and i advice you stay away from him too!

Thanks jare. Thank God say no be only me know say the guy be animal. undecided
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by lysaa(f): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2010
hectorswag:

it's an insult thread gaddammit! although he doesn't make sense but who are we to judge a fool? else we'd be entangled with his folly.
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by hectorswag(m): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2010
trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am undecided
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by lysaa(f): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2010
lmao. . good night.
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by hectorswag(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2010
anyhow cool
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by sledge406: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2010
The three of una combined, na dust una be!

I laff in tongues.
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by gidson12(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2010
sledge406:

The best thread gone sour becos of all the bad belle filled with rotten beans.

Thunder and lightning set for una head starting off with gidson wen dem jst release from panti grin

i return the thunder to ur father mud house for una village
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by tanimz(f): 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2010
^^ Good one! grin grin

Where you dey hide yaself since? undecided
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by gidson12(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2010
i jas dey babe, no mind where them transfer me to, Visafone no get network there, but i don come back to PH wink
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by sledge406: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2010
Our village don catch fire o and u need to see mega transformation since then. Thanks to the lightning.

Ur face dey synonymous with abject poverty grin (I bet say if dem wan shoot video or do advert of people wen dey suffer, na u dem go use. Iinfact check wikipedia for abject poverty. . .na ur picture na im full am as description).

@Tanning. . .so it took the posting of Gidson to bring u out from ya smelling hole Anyway I'm underground again till the next reply tongue
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by tanimz(f): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2010
gidson12:

i jas dey babe, no mind where them transfer me to, Visafone no get network there, but i don come back to PH wink

Which one be Visaphone again?

Where they come transfer you to?

sledge406:

@Tanning. . .so it took the posting of Gidson to bring u out from ya smelling hole Anyway I'm underground again till the next reply tongue

You this goat, you don't seize to amaze me. undecided
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by StudioCFR(m): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2010
Lol sledge get bad mouth - chei lol
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by tanimz(f): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2010
Monkey, you sef dey follow talk. angry
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by sledge406: 9:41am On Sep 22, 2010
tanimz:

Which one be Visaphone again?

Where they come transfer you to?

You this goat, you don't seizecease to amaze me. undecided
@Tanning. . .Agreed, I'm a goat!!! And I would never cease to amaze you when you have loads and loads of goat in your family as parents and siblings who do worse things than I do in here. So it is actually not new to you. I hail all the higher goats in your HOUSE! grin (Take not of your spelling and the correction too)
Mumu, why do you have google @ your fingertips Google VISAFONE and stop showing the world how stewpid you are. cheesy

(This gal, you beta quit entering my track else like the moving train, I'll crush you and damn the consequence---U nor reach my waist level how much more my chin level) cool

@Studio. . .How body na E don tay ooo. I nor even get time to dey open other topics as I dey very sure say many of them go be junk plus Ben don use im blues take spoil my alanta wen I been dey feel this joint hence I rather stick to one or two topics and zoom off besides anytime I dey on NL, you fit catch me for where e dey hot right now which is the music section. Boiz dey vex for dia. U need to peep small when you get time tongue (Plenty stale jokes full here plus remixed ones although I LOVE this INSULT thread).
BTW, hola @ Efe and Cynthoney plus Kunbee make she straighten her head if e neva strait oo. Peace bruv!
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by tanimz(f): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2010
sledge406:

@Tanning. . .Agreed, I'm a goat!!! And I would never cease to amaze you when you have loads and loads of goat in your family as parents and siblings who do worse things than I do in here. So it is actually not new to you. I hail all the higher goats in your HOUSE! grin (Take not of your spelling and the correction too)
Mumu, why do you have google @ your fingertips Google VISAFONE and stop showing the world how stewpid you are. cheesy

(This gal, you beta quit entering my track else like the moving train, I'll crush you and damn the consequence---U nor reach my waist level how much more my chin level) cool

This just sums your stupidity. Classified he-diot.
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by StudioCFR(m): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2010
Na wa'o

@sledge, i dey my bros no shaking - good to know u happy for music section - i go try come see how dat place be sha and maybe freestyle too wit u guys - me myself be lyrical wizard lol.
Na school and personal runs dey keep me away small sha.

Stay tyte my bros. lol
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by tanimz(f): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2010
You dey school? shocked shocked
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by StudioCFR(m): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2010
Your business?
U wan come fight me here too?
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by tanimz(f): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2010
No vex, I just dey concerned.
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by StudioCFR(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2010
E no concern u - u just dey concerned.

Which one u nor dey?
Your fear don dey catch me
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by tanimz(f): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2010
No need to fear me, I no be masquerade.
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by StudioCFR(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2010
I no like trouble - u too dey gimme headache.

One minute your cool - another minute your blood don dey hot
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by tanimz(f): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2010
grin grin grin

I too dey give you headache? grin grin
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by StudioCFR(m): 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2010
Yep!
U like fighting all the modaphorking time'

I wakka pass for trouble makers i dey right now
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by tanimz(f): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2010
You sef don start to dey curse. sad
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by StudioCFR(m): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2010
Were u see curse?
U don dey drink garri for night again?
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by sledge406: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2010
Studio, if you claim to get lyrical prowess, that might just be the right place for you but men with iron teeth and hard fist with claws dey dere sha and dem dey feed on flesh and blood. Feel free to come catch the fun as always but to me, this place don dry maybe due to the human factors involved sha apart from this very topic grin

Tanning. . .If you like dey sum up or mulitply ur goat family madness o. U still be twart.
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by StudioCFR(m): 2:40am On Sep 23, 2010
I see. . .
Lol
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by tanimz(f): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2010
Studio CFR:

Were u see curse?
U don dey drink garri for night again?

Go check your dictionary, I no get time to dey teach you basic English words.

@Sledge, may God help you with this your obsession with me. undecided
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by Vic2k3(m): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2010
Taz Abeg go clean mouth first b4 talking.
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by tanimz(f): 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2010
People dey talk, monkey dey follow talk. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25)

Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here / Hilarious Joke's Corner (Laugh Unlimited) / I Want Know D One Wey Good For Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.