Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting (15365 Views)

'Bola Tinubu Wasn't Kicked Out Of APC NEC Meeting' - Media Aide / Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today / Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Fail To Pay Party Levies — APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by Ecstasy154(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo are some of the attendees of the National Executive Committee meeting of Nigeria’s ruling party, APC.

The meeting is currently ongoing at the APC secretariat in Abuja.

Mr Buhari arrived the meeting at 11:19 a.m., after Mr Osinbajo and other stakeholders arrived.
Among the earlier arrivals was former Lagos State governor, Bola Tinubu.

Thursday’s meeting will, among others, address the type of primaries to be adopted by the APC to select its candidates for the 2019 general elections.

Some senators on Wednesday told PREMIUM TIMES they could leave the APC if the party adopts indirect primaries, favoured by some governors.

The senators said they fear governors would use the indirect delegates system to ensure only their favoured aspirants emerge pary candidates.
Details later…

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/281865-just-in-buhari-osinbajo-tinubu-others-attend-crucial-apc-nec-meeting.html

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by Ekez(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
Meeting here and there for lost battle

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
Useless and lifeless meeting that will yield no lively results.
Congregation of lifeless criminals congregating to discuss what the will loot at the expense of the country. grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by Atiku4presido: 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
I dey observe una from the oda side!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by Slayedchick: 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
I'm confident this meeting will yield a positive result that will impact the economy... Because APC don't meet to discuss on how to share moey but how to move the country forward and keep to their promises. So far, they've been doing good in that aspect.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by tuniski: 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
Slayedchick:
I'm confident this meeting will yield a positive result that will impact the economy... Because APC don't meet to discuss on how to share moey but how to move the country forward and keep to their promises. So far, they've been doing good in that aspect.
Apc is failure personified. By the way where is Dogara?

16 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by BabaRamota1980: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
Aah ahh, Fela sef contribute to hin own double wahala, see wetin Abami Eda hold for hand, haba! undecided

grin

The 2003 APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Tinubu is observed to be creating a new image forward to his ambition to lead the Country in next few years.

In this thread where he attended his party's Executive meeting, Jagaban who ordinarily attends political functions wearing a trademark kaftan, is seen in a complete Agbada. Quite unusuall. Close aides attribute this to PR as we expected.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by EmirAbj: 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Den dey fear
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by dukie25: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lifeless gathering, your days are numbered.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by Greenarrow01(m): 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
I pray and wish apc will adopt the direct primary.. it is was a success in osun...
Few delegates should not pocket thousands of naira to vote just the richest candidate...
But i dint kbiw how direct primaries will work in a presidential setting...
Imagine every party menlmber voting for a party glag bearer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by solochris(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
umu ekwensu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by omocalabar(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
Master and slave meeting.... Wetin concern me

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by judecares1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
imagine the way Tinubu is looking at the lifeless president

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by Ijaya123: 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ok. Let’s see how it goes.

Children of hate and those jobless mofos have already gathered here.

As they hate good news, let good be far from them and as they delight in bad news, let them be surrounded by bad things.

Quote me wrongly and confirm you take delight in bad news in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by chukwutope: 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
Let's caption this one:

Buhari: I need two walking sticks - I'm lifeless
Tinubu: Two? You serious?
Saraki: Just do as he says before he falls down

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by nkul: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
these people keep going for meeting up and down. The sad part is that the meeting is for their selfish interest and not the purpose of bettering the lives of the common man..They hav a lot to do... there are several issues in Nigeria.. when will they tackle the issue of Housing, water, electricity, security, the economy, creation of jobs, Education, Healthcare etc? or what do they think governance is?or didn't they hear o f the number of jobs they need to create daily? Bunch of uneducated lifeless leaders we have....sigh!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by Oluwaseyi456(m): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
It is all about how to deal with pdp candidate most especially kawnkwaso

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by Dee60: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
They don't trust themselves.

They will soon sacrifice PMB himself.

They are beginning to realize the obvious - The man may not win an election again after over-promising and totally under-performing!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
Worthless meeting with lifeless dullards grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by gurunlocker: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
I now know why Tinubu is licking Bubu ass despite not being treated well. He has ambition to become Present in 2023....

Bad news, it won't be possible!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by NobodyKnows(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ekez:
It baffles me how someone can continue to deceive himself so much like this .
Chai
I feel your pain . Pele ehn

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by Toosure70: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
PDP own don baje. chai!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by badman007(m): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
Atiku4presido:
I dey observe una from the oda side!!

Baba Fela pls call them make dem follow you. Especially the one with Animal sense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by Abdulkabir90: 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
long live BUHARI,may this meeting yield good and favorable results insha allah

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by Newbiee: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
On Sai Baba I stand!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by Aroyehunkayode: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ekez:
No lost battle for APC,we are in charge

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by cyril10(m): 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Slayedchick:

The don't meet to share money according to you, but they share it in their secret offices and transfers, very crooked party

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by Johnbayo1717(m): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ekez:

You dey see future?
How you take know say na lost battle?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by Realname: 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
So the lifeless one still attends meetings

How buhari understands things
New intern: : sir the margins show that if we expend 15% more we will end up with 80% budget over head .

Lifeless one : buhari stares back silent with a dead look in his face

Minister Fashola walks in to brief the president on work progress of the Lagos light rail

Minister Fashola: sir the ibadan route is almost complete, wide enough for 400 cows and remaining a lenth of about 2009 cows to reach the grading point

Buhair smiles : vell don minister

New intern tried again Mr President sir we need to cut funding

Buhari still stares at her with a confused Lok on his face

Oshiomole walks in to brief the lifeless on party activities

Sir we are organizing a herding party and we need avenue for the inauguration that can fit 1000 cows and 200 herdsmen

Buhari smiles vell done chairman

Intern finally gets it

Says sir okay we dey spend too much money on top grass wet we go give cows so if we comot some money for grass we go fit buy more cow

Buhari sits up shocked !! Vhydidnt you says that since ?!!

Okay adjust the budget immediately

cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting by Bodude504: 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
Okay , i pray the meeting will be fruitful

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki / 2023: INEC Fixes Date To Resume Registration Of Voters / Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.