Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio (13843 Views)

Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC / Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by tunary(m): 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
Thief
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by begge: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Una sure say dis man get sense at all.
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by 2016v2017: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
Destiny34:
he is actually making mockery of fight against corruption!
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Ositebello1(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
you right
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by maxzzo1(m): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
As a detective abi....
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by telleyway: 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
He should have joined EFCC or ICPC, the last time I checked, APC was not an anti corruption agency.
He should also do well by telling Nigerians that he has been corrupt since joining politics.
Only in Nigeria that one who's accused of misappropriation of billions of naira will cross the other side of the road and becomes an anti corruption crusader.
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Born2Breed(f): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2018

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by reesemachh(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2018
it's high time this man should just shut the hell up because he's beginning to talk like a child. Through his utterances he's beginning to sound empty and his aides/media advisers should tell him this. Only God knows why we keep on recycling these kinds of politician that has little or nothing to offer even to talk sef dem no Sabi talk.....God will help us in this country
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by spyworlddigcon: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Lordbucci2: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fighter !!! Ikot Dog...
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by phase1: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
uzolexis:
this pple take Nigerians for fools if not why would he say such.

But if we are to tell ourselves the truth. Nigerians are really fo0ls. That's established.
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Veenopzy: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Akpabio and his cohorts think Nigerians are so shallow minded, not to see through their political gimmicks. Any rational thinking Nigerian knows that he's reason for defecting is solely personal, selfish and has only the interest of himself at hand.
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by cyojunior1(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
yarimo:
That is very commendable from AKPABIO

commendable you mean ? is he ICPC,EFCC and how is he going to help fight the corruption?

Kai u have a dead brain
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
Will u keep kwayettt!!!!
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by omoelerin1: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
Dindinrin.
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by dinggle: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
He is rubbishing Buhari! APC has gone to the dogs, now they use EFCC files to woo corrupt politicians to defection ahead of 2019.

But many of those corrupt ones who will support Buhari for 2019 are in for one chance! because after 2019 Tinubu, Akpabio, Oshomhole and their likes will be in jail.
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Bella55555(f): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
Olamide story for the gods
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Headmaster055(m): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
Pot calling kettle black.
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by addicted268(f): 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
Why do I find this statement hilarious?
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by andorbe: 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
akpabio saw that rotimi amaechi of rivers state, fashola of lagos state are doing better, so he decided to join their ranks and excape d EFCC.. AKPABIO WOT KAN OF TALK IS THIS NA?
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Jodiors: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
To fight corruption indeed.well done Akpabio
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by atausenima(f): 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
i am not understanding....

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by basadenet: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mr Corruption joining Apc to fight corruption, who is fooling who? Akpabio is a disgrace to human hood. Whether he likes it or not, arms of the law will caught up with him sooner or later. he cant escape justice. He ought to have learn or to go and ask from Joshua dariye, former governor of plateau state.
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Chinwendu07: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
So Akpabio wants to fight corruption? Ok, but he should start from turning himself in to the EFCC for the N1.4billion fraud he was involved in. Stupid APC hypocrites. #GoingBeyondPromises #RightManRightChoice #Dankwambo2019
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by isaacojih: 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
You joined APC because of EFCC, you joined APC to get you own share of the looting, you joined APC to cause more hunger, you joined APC to kill more lives, you joined APC to add more poverty, you joined APC to destroy our country, Akpabio you cant fight corruption in APC we all know.
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by baxton25(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
Do you know that this polithiefcian called akpabio owns 90% of 1004 flats in Victoria island?
Buhari should ask him how he got them.
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Bluezenit(m): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Chai apkabio, God is watching u oooo
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by princeemmma(m): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
you say wetin?

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by akpanbaba: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nigerians are wonderful set of people in this planet .Before,Akpabio was the uncommon transformer,the best performing governor in Nigeria going by his trailer loads of awards,the true friend of the poor ,the onoikpoinam 1 of Akwa Ibom ,the man who discovered Udom ,the prudent governor of our time ,the builder of modern Akwa Ibom.
Today,Akpabio is most corrupt,greedy, most wanted criminal , fool ,betrayer, haters of Ibibio ,stupid Annang man and had been stripped of his titles because he defected to APC.Anything he says now is painful
The same Ibibio chiefs who watched helplessly over the killings during his reign in Akwa Ibom and danced around him when J J ,Umana,Nsima,Atah and others were disgraced are the same people calling him names and abusing him before Udom just to get something to eat,
Indeed politics is bad in this clime.
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by lucianohase(m): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
OMG! See Baba corruption wan fight corruption! Hahahahhhaaaaaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Warns APC Against Disrespecting South South, Middle Belt Leaders / Gen. Buhari’s Daughter, Zulaiha Buhari Dies After Child Birth / Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.