Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio (13839 Views)

APC Has Come To Stay In South South, Says Akpabio / Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Davisk11(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
;DApabio ori e fo.....agbalagba thiefApabio ori e fo.....agbalagba thiefApabio ori e fo.....agbalagba thief

1 Like

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Edio1: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
Thunder fire YOU well well

1 Like

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Racoon(m): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy Apkabio fight corrupt After ruling for the a significant part of the last 16years saying he wants to redeem his state from corruption APC is simply a coven for the corrupt.

1 Like

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Davisk11(m): 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
Apabio ori e fo....agbalagba thief

1 Like

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by afbstrategies: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2018

2 Likes

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by ACE1010: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
midolian:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/30/i-joined-apc-help-fg-fight-corruption-says-akpabio

lalasticlala

Laugh wan kille me.....to fight kwarruption indeed grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by seguno2: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
luxy44:
Is he mocking Buhari ni

He must be a reckless mole in the same way that Boko Haram terrorists’ sponsor, Sheriff was to PDP.
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by uzolexis(f): 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
this pple take Nigerians for fools if not why would he say such.
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by edibobo: 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
See who's talking about fighting corruption.... Senator Akpabio the kingpin of corruption. Hope he will start from himself ? Chai Senator Akpabio wonder shall never end. Sorry Senator Akpabio, hope you will be able to account for over N2trillion allocation under your eight years reign as a Governor in Akwa Ibom State ? No single industry in the State. Over-bloated contracts. Series of abandoned projects when the fees have been paid in full. Budget for Sport City was used for football pitch called Stadium. Who is Akpabio fooling ? Running to find refuge in APC because of massive looting you perpetrated when you were the Governor. Massive political killing during your tenure as the Governor ? Show us what you did that are putting food on the table of the masses aside from your family members and cult members you employed to execute your criminal acts. In a sane society, you shouldn't have mingled yourselves with right thinking human beings. One day Monkey will go to the market and will not return. IDIOT
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by jamace(m): 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by 12345baba(m): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
If akpabio is not corrupt then no one is corrupt in Nigeria! Even the police

2 Likes

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by SeriouslySense(m): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
Sowore for president

4 Likes

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by comfortmusa: 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
You want to fight corruption yet you join the wrong party to fight corruption. Joining APC should be on 1,000 ways to die. Akpabio left PDP that gave him senate ticket to APC because he want to join forces with the looters to fight corruption, this man is so smart. Pfft! Welcome to Nigeria where looters are celebrated.

midolian:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/30/i-joined-apc-help-fg-fight-corruption-says-akpabio

lalasticlala
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
Give space for younger Generation.

Tested and Confirmed

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by oviejnr(m): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Akpabio!!!

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Ifenna05(m): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Even you sabi take Tramadol? grin
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
grin

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by omooba969(m): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lol

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by edibobo: 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ask him to account for over N2trillion he collected during his eight years. Tell him to show us a single industry he established during his stewardship in Akwa Ibom State. Building football pitch against the budget of Sport City/Village ? Haba Akpabio was using Akwa Ibom State money on frivolous activities.
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by omooba969(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
sholadoma:
Give space for younger Generation.

Tested and Confirmed

Evidence of test & confirmation please?
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by omooba969(m): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
uzolexis:
this pple take Nigerians for fools if not why would he say such.

O YES! They know that y'all are fools. grin
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by bennie1980(m): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hmmmmmm! Akpabio must be a corruption snipper dog.
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by FTjnr(m): 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
this is the funniest thing i've read this week. akpabio of all polithiiefians fighting kwarapshon?
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
midolian:
He has spoken well...

The intellectually lazy ones won't read the body, it is just d heading..and until they change their way of life, they will always be misguided

Very nice rejoinder, dude!

Well, the best way Akpabio can achieve all this is to turn himself in at EFCC HQ and spend the rest of his slimy, thieving life eating watery beans.

Nobody cares what is said, except that looters should ALL give up their loot and face the slammer. The idiot did not even admit to being part of the corrupt PDP system which stole Nigeria dry! Yet he was there till only a few weeks ago!

I speak as a Nigerian, not PDP or APC or any party whatsoever.

The robbery is too much and yet you people think we are all fools.

"Poverty creates corruption", yet the most fabulously corrupt are super rich and never started life poor.
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by hollywater: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
Make God help u,Buhari lose 2019 election, if he wins, u are going to jail.That na him last team,all of you running to APC go hear am.The jagaban will be dump again after election if bubu win.
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Tonero231: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mr Akpabio should stop insulting our sensibilities. Fighting corruption my arse.
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by jayman00004(m): 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
apc don finish
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by ORILUV(m): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
Thunder fire .....................
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by ManirBK: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Comedy deosnt get no better than this grin grin cheesy grin grin
Dan adawa!
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Machimachi187(m): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery / Fisayo Soyombo Invited To Police Headquarters, Abuja / Governor Obiano Visits Governor Okowa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.