Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

Madonna, 60, Exposes Her Private Part And Pubic Hair In See-through Underwear - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Madonna, 60, Exposes Her Private Part And Pubic Hair In See-through Underwear (4975 Views)

Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku / Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" / Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madonna, 60, Exposes Her Private Part And Pubic Hair In See-through Underwear by made4naija(f): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Though Madonna is 60 years old and her body is no longer what it used to be during her heyday, the pop star is not letting that stop her from showing it off.

The mother-of-six gave fans an eyeful as she took an underwear selfie and shared it to Snapchat.

In the selfie, the singer had on a white lace underwear. The pant was see-through and exposed the singer's pubic hair.

This is not the first time the singer has got people talking about her nether regions. Last year, she shared a picture of a Nike swoosh logo shaved into pubic hair, in support of the Women’s March.

See more photos

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/madonna-60-exposes-her-private-part-and-pubic-hair-in-see-through-underwear/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Madonna, 60, Exposes Her Private Part And Pubic Hair In See-through Underwear by Abeycity93: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
I beg this na old puna Vaseline crew over to you
Re: Madonna, 60, Exposes Her Private Part And Pubic Hair In See-through Underwear by VERQUEST111: 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
lolsss orisirisi
Re: Madonna, 60, Exposes Her Private Part And Pubic Hair In See-through Underwear by bdsm: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Remember to add graphic to this foto
Re: Madonna, 60, Exposes Her Private Part And Pubic Hair In See-through Underwear by TheLogicalMind(m): 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
Vaseline crew come and colonise this thread.
Re: Madonna, 60, Exposes Her Private Part And Pubic Hair In See-through Underwear by falcon01: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
since i no get sense na im madonna dey dis kind yeye tin
Re: Madonna, 60, Exposes Her Private Part And Pubic Hair In See-through Underwear by Bluezy13(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
I like her songs...

I don't know about her
Re: Madonna, 60, Exposes Her Private Part And Pubic Hair In See-through Underwear by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
Glad to be a man. Every morning I look at myself in the mirror, I see myself better looking everyday, aging gracefully.
Re: Madonna, 60, Exposes Her Private Part And Pubic Hair In See-through Underwear by Tamarapetty(f): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mama, na wetin be dis nau?? ??

2 Likes

Re: Madonna, 60, Exposes Her Private Part And Pubic Hair In See-through Underwear by LuvU2: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
Actually she hs a better figure than most americans. Nd i'm not joking lol
Re: Madonna, 60, Exposes Her Private Part And Pubic Hair In See-through Underwear by MicroSweet(m): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
o вoy нer ĸpeĸυѕ ιѕ endorѕed and verιғιed вy nιĸe coмpany.

1 Like

Re: Madonna, 60, Exposes Her Private Part And Pubic Hair In See-through Underwear by KingLennon(m): 1:42am On Aug 31, 2018
The first picture looks gross. That body has gone under the knife for God know's how many times. But she's still a great singer though...

(1) (Reply)

Must See: Is This PENIS Real Or Fake / Age Difference Between Burna Boy And Wizkid / Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.