Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating (1147 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating by oreofemi(f): 4:00am On Apr 02, 2007
How do you reject the pressure given to you by friends that you should date someone you dont wanna go out with but the guy is ready to go with anything you say but he is a flirt and does not want to date you alone simply because you can Bleep up at anytime  smiley pls nairaland members can you advise this person what she should do undecided
Re: Dating by ima1(f): 4:11am On Apr 02, 2007
if your friends ask you to jump into fire would you? if you can answer this then you should have ur answer.

all you have to do is say no, he is not your type, real friends would not pressure you to do something you do not want to do
Re: Dating by omoge25(f): 4:22am On Apr 02, 2007
i agree with Ima1, if your friend does want to see this guy then dont. But I understand it is easier said than done.
About a years ago, my roommate wanted me to go out with one of her BF's friend, because he kept asking her about me and so on. Anyway after 2weeks of her saying "abeg just one date, it wont kill you". I go out with him, ah the man likes woman too much, he was such a flirt, he disrespected me 10,000x that night. Long story short worst date i ever had! And the mumu still calls me up till today.

Abeg tell your friend by any means necessary she shouldn't give into peer pressure of friends, na by force? If she doesnt want to go out with this man let her stand on her ground and keep refusing!
Re: Dating by cuteass1(f): 4:33am On Apr 02, 2007
@ orofemi

no offence to you ooh, but i really dislike it when people make the same thread, post it twice, give it different titles. Its annoying sad

this thread of yours you've already created it earlier, called it romance, and if you can't remember, here's a link that will help you out wink: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=46967.msg1007053#msg1007053

(1) (Reply)

Got 2 Know Ur Opinion / Was She Used? / Single Christian Sistas And Married Brothers In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.