Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

What's With This Marriage Rings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's With This Marriage Rings (1153 Views)

OMG!!! Will This Marriage Be A Blessing To These Couple Or A Trouble??(must See) / Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? / Should I Pull Out From This Marriage,i Am Tired And Confused!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's With This Marriage Rings by LEVI2ME(m): 11:05am On May 05, 2007
I cant believe this but most married men no more wear their rings, i was challenge by a female folks who said that, so i decided to do my own research unfortunately it was true.
now i am looking for justification for this trend and i think you can Help.
Please, WHY DO MARRIGE MEN EJECT WEARING THEIR RINGS[color=#990000][/color].
i hope all my lovely angels there would not fall prey
Re: What's With This Marriage Rings by jesusfreak(f): 12:33pm On May 05, 2007
its either somepple dont believe the concept of wearing rings or they just want to cheat! shocked

i know a girl who tossed her ring aside for a nite of pleasure wen she was away from her husband grin
Re: What's With This Marriage Rings by Aniomaman(m): 2:41pm On May 06, 2007
Am really not comfy with rings and all the blings but I believe when it comes to the wedding rings people have got different perspectives. A man could still wear his ring and go ahead and cheat, some people just don't like wearing 'em and I don't think it has much of a significance 'cos I know some people even wear them when they ain't even married.
Re: What's With This Marriage Rings by LEVI2ME(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2007
Yeah!!! that must be in Youth corp camp, i witnessed one myself.
this shows how western values as corrupted our nation, to find so much people
not wearing their rings for both scandalous reason because there must be an hidden,
not too palatable reasons for them do such act.

But really maybe i should just add,
it happened to a friend and i'm really thinking why should have a friend like that
he will definately corrupt the prinple i will like to be known for.

Should do that??
Re: What's With This Marriage Rings by donjohano(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2007
Problem is, wedding rings don't put most Nigerian girls off! Many still attempt to chase you. Now, why is that?

(1) (Reply)

Men What Do u really Want In A Woman / We Met In March, We Are In Love, Is December Too Early For Marriage? / Now She Is Speaking Spanish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.