Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Need A Partner To Move To Ivory Coast 4 Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need A Partner To Move To Ivory Coast 4 Business (1198 Views)

Join Us As A Partner - Distributors Needed All Over Nigeria / We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast / Let's Partner To Expand Your Business With Our Office In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Partner To Move To Ivory Coast 4 Business by wambai80: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hi Nairalanders, I am planing on migrating to Ivory Coast for business and I need a serious business partner to start up a business as the type of business need at least 2 to 3 people involved. Please serious people only.
Re: I Need A Partner To Move To Ivory Coast 4 Business by doubleportion: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Am interested!
Re: I Need A Partner To Move To Ivory Coast 4 Business by onlinetomola(m): 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
As long as it is legit am very interested
Re: I Need A Partner To Move To Ivory Coast 4 Business by uchman80(m): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
Interested
Re: I Need A Partner To Move To Ivory Coast 4 Business by wambai80: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
My Business is 100% legitimate. First let me clarify something, my main reason for migrating is the problem with our country's economy and of course one need to stay were he is certain of investing and am not talking about a huge business here, because I am not a rich man. What am talking about might surprise you, some people might think its a company, School etc. NO! Its a very small business but if we manage it well, then we will be sleeping with our two eyes closed. FAST FOOD JOINT I mean hek YESSS... People in Ivory Coast think of nothing but FOOD and I have a very good plan for fast food joint were one can engage in preparing chips liver & egg, indomie, Arabian Cofee, salad, fruits salad etc. So hala me, but its gonna be a joint venture and if you know someone there, ask him.
Re: I Need A Partner To Move To Ivory Coast 4 Business by wambai80: 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
My doors are still open, you can contact me via my email wambaibappah@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Partner To Move To Ivory Coast 4 Business by oxiide22(m): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2019
wambai80:
My doors are still open, you can contact me via my email wambaibappah@gmail.com
undecided
Re: I Need A Partner To Move To Ivory Coast 4 Business by Abrahamm(m): 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
Have you finally set up the business and how about the business now
wambai80:
My Business is 100% legitimate. First let me clarify something, my main reason for migrating is the problem with our country's economy and of course one need to stay were he is certain of investing and am not talking about a huge business here, because I am not a rich man. What am talking about might surprise you, some people might think its a company, School etc. NO! Its a very small business but if we manage it well, then we will be sleeping with our two eyes closed. FAST FOOD JOINT I mean hek YESSS... People in Ivory Coast think of nothing but FOOD and I have a very good plan for fast food joint were one can engage in preparing chips liver & egg, indomie, Arabian Cofee, salad, fruits salad etc. So hala me, but its gonna be a joint venture and if you know someone there, ask him.

(1) (Reply)

Roofing Sheets/tiles Manufacturing Machines For Sale. / Needed Flat Bed Trailer For Immediately Job / Outsourcing Printing Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.