Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady (48112 Views)

11-Year-Old Ghanaian Boy Set Ablaze For Peeping At A Lady Bathing / Man Disguised As A Female, Caught Peeping At Unclad UNIBEN Girls / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Jossibest(m): 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
If men have been seen your naked body in the hotel room before.. Then,what is the difference between both men? Or cos he didn't pay to watch at it or to Bleep you as well... Look at that fool who think that guy have use it's eyes to Bleep the girl and nothing to Bleep again cos the vitamin has been removed with eyes... Mu Mu.if that guy pay you like 4k or 10k will she tell that fool?

3 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Mruwa1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Oga if she na ur real babe why u carry her go hotel u nor get house ...if ur woman nor act funny somebody for nor peep her ...NOW u kill becos of babe nor worry na Nysc time for u for prison d only issue here u nor know when b ur pop....

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by ojeffo: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
They lodged in the hotel, but she went out to pee..which type of hotel is that, without a toilet. Someone pls answer me.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by JudasNaCarrot: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
What a rookie. Back in those days I was an expert in these things. From peeping through papa chiamaka s window when having fun with his wife to rushing out when I hear vivian the choir mistress opening her door because I definitely knew she's going out to urinate. I was never for once caught. But now that I'm married with 3 successful children, I can only reminisce about those moments and smile.
You no well!

You need panadol or tramadol.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
Magnifik18:

FOOL
must you talk
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by rock003: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
What a rookie. Back in those days I was an expert in these things. From peeping through papa chiamaka s window when having fun with his wife to rushing out when I hear vivian the choir mistress opening her door because I definitely knew she's going out to urinate. I was never for once caught. But now that I'm married with 3 successful children, I can only reminisce about those moments and smile.

How I wish you know how many people would have peeped at your wife's pant, pussy and unclothedness.

How I wish you know how many men will peep at your daughters' unclothedness.

How I wish you know your male kids will grow up to peep at women's panties and unclothedness until they are caught red-handed and beaten to death.

Karma can be a bitch, bro.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
Bluezy13:

The same way you do not know if someone is peeping on you and your wife, or had already peeped, or peeps at your wife somewhere, or will peep at your daughters sometime...

Because you've not caught anyone.
And that person will grow someday to see himself as an expert ...
its kalled KARMA
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by mubby4real(m): 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
Something must definitely kill a man.
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by successtutor(m): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
How will a man kill cos of a worn out pussy for kindness sake. I can't even fight for a lady i'v not married I swear .

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by SOFTENGR: 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nightmareo07:
:Nawaoooo..
Adebor killed diolu Because of woman..
Yoruba killed Yoruba

Pls I want to ask a question.
What do Yoruba people eat that makes them love sex so much?.
It's an innocent question.
They eat watery and oily soup.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by GeoOla25(m): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
SOFTENGR:

They eat watery and oily soup.
You’re have a mental problem and logically you’re mental derail.. just that you need more time to roam on the street!
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by lozanni(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
moscobabs:
Satan resides in Idimu, igando,Iyana oba,ikotun and Egbada areas of Lagos, bad news must come of that area especially the one relating to Hotels and prostitution.

That area is cursed

grin Those places are filled with controversial incidents.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Kenneth10110(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Hmm but they said reverse of the case will happen they will look at you to doing the same Sir.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by SOFTENGR: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
GeoOla25:

You’re have a mental problem and logically you’re mental derail.. just that you need more time to roam on the street!
E pain am grin grin grin
Abeg no commit suicide o!

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by jaymichael(m): 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
chiommy123:
The madam he was fighting for may not even visit him in prison. People should control their anger
She may even be someone else's wife sef.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
He will be sent to jail or sentenced to death and the same lady he was fighting for goes ahead and marry another guy.

Senselessness is a curse.

What is special in the "odourful" grin germs invested private part of his girlfriend.

Some men and woman Toto are like Rasta man and Marijuana.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Sirphem(m): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
Applauds
Bluezy13:

The same way you do not know if someone is peeping on you and your wife, or had already peeped, or peeps at your wife somewhere, or will peep at your daughters sometime...

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
ojeffo:
They lodged in the hotel, but she went out to pee..which type of hotel is that, without a toilet. Someone pls answer me.

Wetin consine me?

Answer you kor.

Question you ni.

Nonsense!
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by VULCAN(m): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
It's Cyriacus again!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by shegie(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
correct
Bluezy13:
Why did Diolu peep on a woman peeing??

Why did she report to Adebo??

Why did Adebo react??

Why did Adebo and Diolu quarrel??

Now, they didn't even mention the woman's name in the report.

Stupid men!!!
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by fineboynl(m): 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
there are many ways and circumstances to steal a destiny.

that girl just stole his destiny. he would need God intervention to come out from this and that's if he have the Money to spend.

I can imagine that girl is currently bleeping another dick as we speak.
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
1000 ways to die, peeping

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by braine(m): 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
Bluezy13:

Lol. Karma is a biatch.
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by chiommy123(f): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Eaa247:

Chi Chi! I am still waiting for u. I won't peep
waiting for?
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
chiommy123:
waiting for?
waiting for our get-together babe
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by chiommy123(f): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Eaa247:

waiting for our get-together babe
lol. Get together @ your place
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Kids

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
chiommy123:
lol. Get together @ your place
nope! at d place of ur choice babe. hit me up Chi chi
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by chiommy123(f): 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
Eaa247:

nope! at d place of ur choice babe.
hit me up Chi chi
hit you? Am goona hit you so very hard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos / Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS / Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.