Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,779 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady (48335 Views)

11-Year-Old Ghanaian Boy Set Ablaze For Peeping At A Lady Bathing / Man Disguised As A Female, Caught Peeping At Unclad UNIBEN Girls / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
chiommy123:
hit you? Am goona hit you so very hard

Chi chi! check ur mail. I ve a gist for u
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by chiommy123(f): 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
Eaa247:

Chi chi! check ur mail. I ve a gist for u
OK sir
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
chiommy123:
OK sir
just check it nd reply babe. thank u
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
chiommy123:
OK sir
just check it nd reply babe. thank u
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
chiommy123:
The madam he was fighting for may not even visit him in prison. People should control their anger

She has moved on and probably getting dicked as I type this.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by tete7000(m): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
What a rookie. Back in those days I was an expert in these things. From peeping through papa chiamaka s window when having fun with his wife to rushing out when I hear vivian the choir mistress opening her door because I definitely knew she's going out to urinate. I was never for once caught. But now that I'm married with 3 successful children, I can only reminisce about those moments and smile.

What do you have to teach the children you claim to have? How to be experts in voyeurism. I don't envy them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by alexola20(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Felixalex:
Too bad... Life really doesn't mean anything in this part of the world. Haba! What did he see that eyes have never seen before?

Even Banky W showed us his newly wedded wife for free.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by jonadaft: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
What a rookie. Back in those days I was an expert in these things. From peeping through papa chiamaka s window when having fun with his wife to rushing out when I hear vivian the choir mistress opening her door because I definitely knew she's going out to urinate. I was never for once caught. But now that I'm married with 3 successful children, I can only reminisce about those moments and smile.
Hmn
I'm sure this one peeps at his mother and father too.........

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by princeemmma(m): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
and you want me to read all those trash, continue doing yourself

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by seunmohmoh(f): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
moscobabs:
Satan resides in Idimu, igando,Iyana oba,ikotun and Egbada areas of Lagos, bad news must come of that area especially the one relating to Hotels and prostitution.

That area is cursed
glad you didn't include ejigbo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Subby1106: 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]
Bluezy13:
Why did Diolu peep on a woman peeing??

Why did she report to Adebo??

Why did Adebo react??

Why did Adebo and Diolu quarrel??

Now, they didn't even mention the woman's name in the report.

Stupid men!!!
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
ijustdey:

http://pmexpressng.com/man-beaten-death-peeping-lady/

Where is d picture of his corpse, the hotel and the people beating him to death.
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Originalsly: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hmmm....stoned the guy to death because of what she...a prostitute said. Who knows....maybe she showed it to the guy and she got angry because the guy wasn't interested....he covered his eyes with one hand ......and his nose with the orher.That guy need not be sent to prison....he needs to be stoned to death.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by 1Sharon(f): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
oloriLFC:
You killed someone cos he peeped at your girlfriend. Now you'll go to jail and other men will not only peep but see the full view and enter the place. Ode!

May not even be his gf...just some side hoe sad
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by OyinO: 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
Uncontrolled anger makes you a beast

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by 11doubledee: 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
gift2xl:
The beating went 2 far, guys learn to control ur anger when ever a report comes to u, avoid taking laws into ur hands. C where anger has landed him
I guess the lady in question is on another man's bed,probably in another hotel as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by 11doubledee: 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
Guys is there anything private about a prostitute or LovePeddler?
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by baddosky1: 12:35am On Aug 31, 2018
Nightmareo07:
:Nawaoooo..
Adebor killed diolu Because of woman..
Yoruba killed Yoruba

Pls I want to ask a question.
What do Yoruba people eat that makes them love sex so much?.
It's an innocent question.

The story about their origin is incomplete!

When Oduduwa landed on earth from the sky, he landed straight into a pussy and started shouting Ahhhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhhhhh!!!!

That is the reason why an average connie cannot complete a sentence without saying "Ahhh"

3 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by sweetmusic12: 12:40am On Aug 31, 2018
Ahh cool cool

Another Delilah spotted.

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Duru1(m): 12:59am On Aug 31, 2018
The Adebor is a compound fool. Does he know how many men that have freely seen the unclothedness of the woman? If he was man enough, why did he use stone or any object to hit the Diolu? Does he not have fists?

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Godson84: 2:31am On Aug 31, 2018
Bluezy13:

The same way you do not know if someone is peeping on you and your wife, or had already peeped, or peeps at your wife somewhere, or will peep at your daughters sometime...

Because you've not caught anyone.
And that person will grow someday to see himself as an expert ...
Two bottles of Trophy for u
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Akanti50: 3:34am On Aug 31, 2018
SOFTENGR:

They eat watery and oily soup.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Akanti50: 3:36am On Aug 31, 2018
wait wait Afonja again? hia o!!

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by moscobabs(m): 4:30am On Aug 31, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Thank u , I forget it bfre
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Kayharry(m): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2018
moscobabs:
Satan resides in Idimu, igando,Iyana oba,ikotun,ejigbo and Egbada areas of Lagos, bad news must come of that area especially the one relating to Hotels and prostitution.

That area is cursed
aliomosho is state on its own. You shud expect that

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by seunmohmoh(f): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
moscobabs:

Thank u , I forget it bfre
undecided undecided
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
seunmohmoh:

Nice shape!! kiss
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by seunmohmoh(f): 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Nice shape!! kiss
Thank you.
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Goalnaldo(m): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

BTW, what kind of hotel would you have to go out and urinate? I'm not understanding grin
same thing on my mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) / Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.