Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency (27815 Views)

Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) / 2023: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by femmy2010(m): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
Wont he use Eagle Square lol
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Edopesin: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
internet:
Mumu is it not better to vote in saraki? than to vote in that useless, lifeless, brain dead cow that u people call human being.
I am not a supporter of buhari, so save your insults
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Notatribalist(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
BIGDADDY000:
Go for it Mr President to be, you are our next president in this country
IN JESUS NAME!. if u don't like it, pls join Ur fellows in HELL.
next time learn how to use"my" in place of "our" OK?you're free to vote for who ever u want as ur president, pls don't chose for me and other sane Nigerians..I am begging u pls..

1 Like

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nigeria no go ever better.He is not different from buhari na.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Milllz: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
FitnessHomme:
He is NOT a medical doctor. He NEVER practised after getting the degree. wink

It doesn’t really matter to the topic but you don’t have to practice to be a medical doctor, he has the certificate/degree, he probably even has his license.
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Bizibi(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
How will the senate reconvene to address the issues.....hunger dey oooo
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
Edopesin:
some people will still vote for him smh

If you like you and your edo people don't vote , insignificant moho
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
FitnessHomme:
He is NOT a medical doctor. He NEVER practised after getting the degree. wink

Does that make him not a Doctor?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
namio10:

Saraki is most likely to win President Buhari..

Buhari is an Islamic Extremist who says he won't stop until Islamic Sharia Criminal codes are used all over Nigeria

do you people not have a brain? it is impossible to implement Sharia across Nigeria. If it were possible why hasnt he already?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Nancypunni: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
This one na ole

1 Like

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by hayesconcept(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
angry angry ;Due
Zico5:
I think the numbers will be up to 40 something now. All Nigeria politicians are the same, no permanent enemy but permanent interest. I don't expect something good from this country again, it's time to dust my visa and begin process. Awon eleribu gbogbo.
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
Only now do I believe that saraki lacks wisdom. He can't control the smartness but the smartness will swallow him with time.
Bad advicers.
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
Edopesin:
some people will still vote for him smh
He's not lifeless
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by BIGDADDY000(m): 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
Notatribalist:
next time learn how to use"my" in place of "our" OK?you're free to vote for who ever u want as ur president, pls don't chose for me and other sane Nigerians..I am begging u pls..

hahaha, i can feel your pain bro, got the msg, Thanks!
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by NanaKhadija: 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
justparamount:
all hail saraki

president of the kwara republic of ilorin

lollz you are making me laff hard.

let him run, many people are hoping to share from his loot.
I can't wait abeg.
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Buhari right now

1 Like

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by FitnessHomme: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
YES! That makes him NOT a doctor. A doctor is someone who is practising... they do series of tests every once in a while to maintain their right to practise medicine.

He has a medical degree.

HIGHESTPOPORI:
Does that make him not a Doctor?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by bluebay(m): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
If saraki win PDP primaries, He'll Definitely be the Next President...Argue with your keypad
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nigeria my country, the country full of clown and gullible people, if not someone like Saraki won't be declaring for presidency.

I still asked God every day which way forward for this country still don't get answer
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by rhythyson: 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
Dead on arrival grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by soburtunde: 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
Saraki will be humbled . He can never win PDP primary talkless of being Nigerians president. Well u can continue dreaming and let the pigs continue to deceive u.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by aligba4u: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
It's that why you are looking at him like that?

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by OYAY(m): 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
When Asiwaju said its ambition that is driving them around they shouted hoax; so why is all of them declaring for president if it is not personal interest that is their driving force?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by FitnessHomme: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
Wrong again! You have to practise (and do series of tests regularly) to maintain the title of "medical doctor". It is an active profession. He studied Medicine, he is NOT a doctor (there is a big difference between the two). He cannot just go and work in a clinic/hospital if he wanted to.

Saraki has even admitted that he never practised. He went straight to banking (in the defunct Societé Generale Bank).

Milllz:

It doesn’t really matter to the topic but you don’t have to practice to be a medical doctor, he has the certificate/degree, he probably even has his license.
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Not bad if we have a Medical Doctor as our President,since someone has dissapointed us with his nepabill
medical doctor who never practiced for a day is that one a doctor? Please don't insult our noble profession abeg

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by muh4eva(m): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
BIGDADDY000:
Go for it Mr President to be, you are our next president in this country
IN JESUS NAME!. if u don't like it, pls join Ur fellows in HELL.
You are the one going to HELL as there is nothing good, I repeat nothing good that can come out of saraki being Nigeria president... Most of you don't know him... Go and see kwara before you come here to spew trash.. Saraki is a rogue, a thief, a murderer and a selfish leader....

1 Like

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Coolgent(m): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
I also declares my intention to run for President!
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by PHILipu1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
asokoromadam:
Buhari right now
Buhari right now.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by BIGDADDY000(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
muh4eva:
You are the one going to HELL as there is nothing good, I repeat nothing good that can come out of saraki being Nigeria president... Most of you don't know him... Go and see kwara before you come here to spew trash.. Saraki is a rogue, a thief, a murderer and a selfish leader....

be like say i hit ur nerve bro, thanks 4 enlighten me for somtin i already know.
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Duru009(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Who knows Saraki in Ehime Mbano LGA

1 Like

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Butterflyleo: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Please Jehovah my God let Saraki win in the PDP primaries and become their presidential flag bearer grin

He will be so beaten black and blue come 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away / Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS / Pope: Catholics Slam Lalong, Demand Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.