Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency (27813 Views)

Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) / 2023: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by nsesam(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
Buhari and co made him popular otherwise I don't see where he would gather such gut to declare for such prestigious seat now.
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by michoim(m): 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
It is now we know better, why he left APC and has been working against this government all along for his selfish ambitions, and not for Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by jowa16: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
That's why he's not making things work for this government,what a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Sannisege: 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
nsesam:
Buhari and co made him popular otherwise I don't see where he would gather such gut to declare for such prestigious seat now.
popular in Biafra Kingdom abi
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by GSA01: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Somebody should congratulate Saraki declaration and the truth of the matter is that Saraki will win the PDP Primaries, that is when he will know that Nigerians that vote. not social media influencers, real Nigerians especially the Bulk which are the semi-literate and illiterate do not even know Saraki..
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Eketem: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
Bad day for hailers, Great day for the rest of us, now let's see the primaries, finally an intelligent president

1 Like

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by docadams: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Please Jehovah my God let Saraki win in the PDP primaries and become their presidential flag bearer grin

He will be so beaten black and blue come 2019

Sensible PDP miscreants won't support you on this because they know Sarakis fall from his present Utopian height is just a matter of time.

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Butterflyleo: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
docadams:

PDP miscreants won't support you on this

You know when someone is to be roundly disgraced na so e dey take start.

His fathers curse is playing out perfectly.

cheesy
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
So after the Ojude - Oba disgrace at Ijebu - Ode and the successful declaration by Kwakwanso yesterday, he still went ahead to declare his intention to run. Kwankwanso has a movement which brought members together. Apart from Ilorin town & may be IBOs, I am not sure he has any supporter. In South West, he complained that all the major appointments are shared between Katsina & Lagos, despite marrying from the Ojora family of Lagos, he has no contribution to Lagos other than criticizing Lagos appointments at Federal level, no wonder, they shouted ' Saraki Ole' at Ijebu Ode. He has no single support in South West not even his inlaw.

We all can see how dignified Kwankwaso was beautified by his supporters. Let us see how Saraki day will look like. He said he is a Fulani but Miyetti Allah had told him Buhari I know, Kwankwanso I know, who art thou? He cannot answer that question. Presidency is not something you can steal by simple majority of a quorum like you did in your kangaroo chamber called Senate.

Anybody who wants to become President must be ready to dance Naked at the market square on a market day. I am not sure you can do that. An attempt at Ojude - Oba already disqualified you.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by docadams: 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You know when someone is to be roundly disgraced na so e dey take start.

His fathers curse is playing out perfectly.

cheesy

The resulting madness is what some people are mistaking for smartness

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
In as much as I admire this guy, with Atiku, Kwakanso on the list vying for same presidential ticket under PDP he does nit stand much of a chance.
Additionally, PDP should they lose again as a party in 2019, they are finished politically in Nigeria as far as I am concerned.
It would take a miracle unfortunately, to beat Buhari and Nigeria may need someone formidable to do so.
Saraki is a baby compared to the 2 above mentioned heavy weights in the party.
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by michoim(m): 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
A Senate president that connive with police to block his way in order to deceive Nigerians that the federal government is persecuting him...

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
moyinoluwabun:
Saraki might have his flaws and may not be the expected messiah BUT I prefer him to the Lifeless president. Shame on the #LifelessGang if Mr. Lifeless is all u can offer.

the dullard as recieved more visitation ,honor & recommendation from foreign countries than the clueless prof that kept re defining corruption to the world.,
some of you chanting lifeless cannt even lead a woman to za oda room ,,with such swag grin,,send ur woman to visit buhari @ ur own risk ..

1 Like

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by docadams: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
PDP PRESIDENTIAL HOPEFUL ,PARTY LEADER, MAIN ATTRACTION- OLUBUNKOLA SARAKI

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Bodude504: 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Waste of time
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by kayseag: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Not bad if we have a Medical Doctor as our President,since someone has dissapointed us with his nepabill
When and where did he practice as a medical doctor?
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
It's gonna be great if Nigerians home and abroad will come together to vote this handsome, reasonable, intelligent, humble, well-meaning and responsible gentle man...as against a lifeless, irresponsible and autocratic bugaboo.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
...it was obvious that he left PDP in 2014 because he couldn't get the presidential ticket from Jonathan...now the same situation arose, which made him to defect from APC to PDP because PMB is the sole candidate for APC...anyways all the best to him...Nigerians are ready to chop his money...
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Horus(m): 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KmozJiOimc

Saraki declares for Presidency

Senate President Bukola Saraki declared intention to run for the post of Nigeria’s president in the 2019 general election

1 Like

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by 1Dray(m): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mendelssohn:
Finally, he was able to get done with his consultation which is his regular method whenever he is on his maradonic adventures. It took him ten years to consult to find out which asset he should declare to the Code of Conduct. It took him three years to consult before exiting the APC, it took him about two months to consult to decide whether or not to vie for Presidency. It will take him another ten years to decide if he should withdraw from the race by the time it gets increasingly clear that Half of Nigerians are not aware Trump actually referred to anybody as lifeless and out of the remaining half that got to know about it, another half is not interested in whatever a loud mouthed nonentity has to say about our President. Another well thinking half of the remaining quarter actually saw that as a direct affront to the people of Nigeria and would not allow unnecessary political sentiments to becloud their national heritage when trampled upon. The remaining microinfinitesimal numerical contrivance of them will be left here to make their noise till 2023 when a vast majority of the looters must have been under lock and chain.

Lock and chain for mouth. Dreamer... Does it take like eternity to actually put them under lock and chain? Do you fools think you can continuously fool Nigerians like forever?
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
Shud He Scale D Primaries He Has My Vote & That Of Other Patriots.Buhari Has Goofed
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by namio10: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
IPassYahoo:
We already know your ambition... we will surely humiliate you at kwara come 2019 not to talk of Nigeria

Saraki ole!!!!

Younger and Well Educated Saraki is a million years ahead and better than Buhari.

When were you born?

You want a bigger ole and religious extremist and old nepa certificate lifeless man to continue to rule you.
Bigots show their faces.
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by mike1994reds: 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
namio10:

Younger and Well Educated Saraki is a million years ahead and better than Buhari.

When were you born?

You want a bigger ole and religious extremist and old nepa certificate man to continue to rule you.
Bigots show their faces.

It's TRUE Buhari na dullard should have never been a president, but for christ sake why would you think a man like Saraki is the best you can stick with Do you think all the allegations brought against him; starting with his father and the bank they used to destroy people's live, are all witchhunt Why do Nigerians like taking side with their oppressor Why?? My guy, why? You don check other candidates? Forget who get popularity pass, vote for someone with ideas and good antecedents! #freenaijafrombondage!
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Butterflyleo: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
namio10:

When were you born?

You want a bigger ole and religious extremist and old nepa certificate lifeless man to continue to rule you.
Bigots show their faces.

If there was a country solely Inhabited by fóols, you would regularly win awards for being the worst of them.

Your comment further diminishes you.
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Agromuda(m): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=Zico5 post=70751575]I think the numbers will be up to 40 something now. All Nigeria politicians are the same, no permanent enemy but permanent interest. I don't expect something good from this country again, it's time to dust my visa and begin processing. Awon eleribu gbogbo.[/quote

Dust your passport you mean!
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Roger3D(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
BIGDADDY000:
Go for it Mr President to be, you are our next president in this country
IN JESUS NAME!. if u don't like it, pls join Ur fellows in HELL.
I agree with you. Saraki can only be president in Biafra
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by bluecircle470: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
D Sarakis ve no party, they've never had, all they USE is political platforms.They don't care about any party, bank, state or Nigeria so long as their interest is enhanced. Those who rejoice today will soon find that out, those who feel betrayed shld learn their lessons & move on
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by edupedia: 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
BIGDADDY000:
Go for it Mr President to be, you are our next president in this country
IN JESUS NAME!. if u don't like it, pls join Ur fellows in HELL.

.....so, una no like Atikulate again ...so quick, quick?...
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by edupedia: 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
moyinoluwabun:
Saraki might have his flaws and may not be the expected messiah BUT I prefer him to the Lifeless president. Shame on the #LifelessGang if Mr. Lifeless is all u can offer.

...your codeine go soon finish...u hia?
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency by edupedia: 12:03am On Aug 31, 2018
1Dray:

Lock and chain for mouth. Dreamer... Does it take like eternity to actually put them under lock and chain? Do you fools think you can continuously fool Nigerians like forever?

....u are wrong and u are the fool instead...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo: New Infrastructure To Crash 1GB Data Price To ₦390 / Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children / BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.