Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan (59415 Views)

Davido Sends Strong Message To Those Accusing Him / Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi / Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by pejuakinab: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Obolómó
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by adebayo201: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Iceman2017:
E don do with Davido nysc matter... undecided undecided
No be only him dey serve
I tire oh.

You self dey serve?? Zamfara àbí?

Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by okomile(f): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nairaland will show us when he poo at the camp.
If he eats there or mammy market or chef chioma will be given a room to cook for him

Radarada

Better news next ojare
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by NeekeyBrainz(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
sabenabeauty:

I want to make some little extra money so I will come ask your hand in marriage. You fine pass Chioma so your assurance need to pass her own.
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by GREATESTPIANIST: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
SexTin:
Wow, Baba Nla
Omo baba lowo
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by Johnson078: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hahahaha.... Calm down bro, we o blow too kiss grin
harlee:
Davido looks like a thug in that uniform

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by imran147(m): 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
So davido don dey go back him ikoyi mansion be that? I bin think say he go follow those pikin endure mosquito bites and shotput for bush. This one na wayo NYSC he wan do sha. He no fit even reason go mami order beer for everybody.

U Dey there wether e don buy dem drink
Stop hating
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by pawsofdikeje(m): 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
JOOR OH

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by AxceX(m): 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
Who else is watching oshomole's stupid speech right now undecided

This country is DOOMED
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by babeosisi: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
Odiegwu
Looks like he is there to mock his fellow corpers
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by Arysexy(m): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fake caption! Traffic freaks
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by Bestchisom(m): 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
tokrizy:
davido

i just love dis guy.

no strings attached.

Lol... Must u add no strings attached.... We understand the kind of love bruv..... But sha... Some people go still the think dirty

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by Bluefish7(m): 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
Chisos!!! wen camp open wey dem dun dey pay allawee?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by emperorblog(m): 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
I7TWS EARBUDS FOR SALE #6000 WHATSAPP 08120292561 TO ORDER
MUSIC,CALL ETX

Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by Thunday1005(m): 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
GREATESTPIANIST:
THOSE WHO KEEP GIVING OUT JUST KEEP BEING REWARDED, THE STINGY ONES WILL FROWN AND COMPLAIN AND ENVY......THEY WILL REMAIN THE SAME......

I CHOOSE TO BE A BLESSING TO HUMANITY.......

WHAT DO YOU CHOOSE MY DEAR?
Givers nver lack,beggars always ask
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by Yewandequeen(f): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
When he reach camp that he already got allawee undecidedyeye
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
ojmaroni247:
Nice
Oga, this your proverb no make sense. You wan force woman to gree for you? No means NO! Walk away! Na this kind constant blabbing of toasting dey make women underrate men.
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by Shamzo4u: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
Richest corper of our time
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
we no go hear word again o..

3 Likes

Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by elyte89: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
So davido don dey go back him ikoyi mansion be that? I bin think say he go follow those pikin endure mosquito bites and shotput for bush. This one na wayo NYSC he wan do sha. He no fit even reason go mami order beer for everybody.

When ordinary citizen(twins) wey we gada sleep for d 1st night....I no c d twins again till our first pop day inside camp cool
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by john9912: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
He didn't say he sent it to a fan in that video.

He said "which allawee, i don send am out. In fact i go send everybody...." And d video ended.

So where did d unknown fan come in?
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by oluwasegun007(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Davido don dey receive alert when them never pay...
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by Kingjames(m): 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
3/4 NYSC uniform...ve never seen
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
Iceman2017:
E don do with Davido nysc matter... undecided undecided
No be only him dey serve

No be only him dey serve
and if you don't like it you can swerve

Na joke o

Im just a poet catching fun

grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by GetCofOProperty: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
elyte89:

When ordinary citizen(twins) wey we gada sleep for d 1st night....I no c d twins again till our first pop day inside camp cool
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by Opeyemi5(m): 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
9ja blogs
Na wa o
Allowance yet to be paid ��
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by EmekaBlue(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
grin grin grin

Person I see register for nysc batch wey I no know just 3days ago don receive alawee come send unknown fan join. Chai

Bloggers respect us na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Changes His Name To BIG WIZ / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Davido Fanning Sophia Mamodu At Their Daughter, Imade's Birthday: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.