Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) (56392 Views)

Michelle Gentry Resumes High School (Photos) / Michelle Gentry's 17th Birthday Party Photos / Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
pweshdodo:
Dark......

Fukafuka and lefulefu please don't grin grin grin
only mention me on ukwucious threads bikocheesy. Na chewing stick legs i dey see up derecheesy. No ukwu.
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by debokeji(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
wait 1st, y we dey argue abt mercy, mtcheew
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by harley88(m): 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
folakemigeh:
The Mother never said High School in her post... It was your blogger/OP who was feeling fly added it grin

Wo see the mother, the child, the blogger, the niaraland, Seun, you and me myself....... We are all blessed. ���
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mercy Idid'owo grin
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by laura8: 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
TarOrfeek:

It's not Jehovah.

It's the men you left your husband for, furcking you silly and funding Her dreams.

Stop disturbing Jehovah, let him attend to us that have problems and don't fork around!

: shocked shocked,...o,..omo..this is savagery to the core..
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by Omoekun931(m): 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
Money answereth all things
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by boyfwend(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
TarOrfeek:

It's not Jehovah.

It's the men you left your husband for, furcking you silly and funding Her dreams.

Stop disturbing Jehovah, let him attend to us that have problems and don't fork around!
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
Congrats to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by elvisi(m): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
I just love this mercy.
Very focused and courageous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by amokeme(f): 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
kolafolabi:
Congratulations to her but I can confirm to you that Gentry is not the biological father of Michelle. Mercy Aigbe has only a son for Mr. Gentry and he goes by the name Juwon
Is anyone arguing that with you? undecided
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by Imustreturn(m): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
TarOrfeek:

It's not Jehovah.

abi
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
Thats awesome. I just hope she won't be like her mum. If not already.
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by lereinter(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
wow
her mum surprise me
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by saxj(m): 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
one mind is doing me asif the first picture is photoshop.
look am well picshure experts in d aus
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by engrkaz(m): 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
englishmart:
What was she excited about? Was she not the one who enrolled her there?
BTW, the fact the university is located in Canada doesn't make it a top notch one o.
Just that its better than every Nigerian university, put together.
grin grin
UManitoba is actually a good school...

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by 2shure: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
enuf of these meaningless baseless shitss
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by amokemi(m): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
Someone should pls tell her to meet me in front of this building by 5pm today. Or better still, inside the UMSU building across this building.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by TeamDoctor: 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=TarOrfeek post=70754737]

It's not Jehovah.

Stop disturbing Jehovah, let him attend to us that have problems and don't fork around![/quote
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by TeamDoctor: 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
taoofeek ur going too extreme, watch ur utterances
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by melaninpop: 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
kolafolabi:
Congratulations to her but I can confirm to you that Gentry is not the biological father of Michelle. Mercy Aigbe has only a son for Mr. Gentry and he goes by the name Juwon

And how is that your business, seriously?
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by profnigga(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
did she snapped d picture during vacation, bcx evriwia dry 4 d background.

who noticed that

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by tunary(m): 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
zinnyzee:
Life of a celebrity
hmmm
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by tunary(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
Money ooo money where are thou
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by fykes(m): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
TarOrfeek:

It's not Jehovah.

This what we call BRUTALITY in Mortal Kombat.
Hail all those who wrote the MK codes in exercise books that year
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by pweshdodo(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
lefulefu:
only mention me on ukwucious threads bikocheesy. Na chewing stick legs i dey see up derecheesy. No ukwu.

grin cheesy
Something can penetrate those legs now
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Considering how these people bring up their children, I wonder what the future holds in stock.

It's well.
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
TarOrfeek:

It's not Jehovah.

don't be pained
meet Jehovah in our church vigil

1 Like

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by piagetskinner(m): 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
is she the first person that will send her daughter to the university of Manitoba

abeg next
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by naijajobx: 1:31am On Aug 31, 2018
ohh
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by prettyrits: 5:47am On Aug 31, 2018
Fresh Oyibo and black dicks are waiting to taste her kitten.
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by sholay2011(m): 5:48am On Aug 31, 2018
So her daughter dey my school. Congrats.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son / Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' / Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.