Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) (56391 Views)

Michelle Gentry Resumes High School (Photos) / Michelle Gentry's 17th Birthday Party Photos / Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by folaisha: 8:10am On Aug 31, 2018
Nigeria celebrity at times behave like a semi illetrate ..Why is she counting are eggs before the hen hatches.Please allow the poor girl to face are studies and come out with a nice grades A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 31, 2018
OboOlora:
I see her colleagues beefing her and doing one of two things:

1) calling their Alfa and asking why their own aristo can’t sponsor their kids

2) calling their Alfa to put ‘afowofa’ on the girls body so she can be expelled or deported

Cc Iyabo Ojo, Sotayo and Sikiratu Sindodo
May God deliver you
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by SlyIg(f): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2018
harley88:
And the Mother said High school before,
She sha wan use American Vocabulary meanwhile she no know the meaning.
I don't even know what's my own business sef
it's bloggers that put the high. she just wrote school.
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by Funkybabee(f): 10:11am On Aug 31, 2018
I like her colour...melqnin pomping
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by DavidLion(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Why should anyone give two shakes of a sheep's tail who the girl is or what she does?
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by Burgerlomo: 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
harley88:
And the Mother said High school before,

She sha wan use American Vocabulary meanwhile she no know the meaning.

I don't even know what's my own business sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son / Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' / Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.