Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 (93403 Views)

Urgent Recruitment @ The Smartest Company For Pharmaceutical Trading / Internship & Exp. Job Recruitment @ The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Dev / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – Updated (90+ Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ademmy102: 2:36am On Feb 01, 2019
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by tipsie(f): 6:52am On Feb 02, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Esqs: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
Any update? Abi na after election?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by deborsky(m): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2019
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by 2oyo: 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
Please we need update o...please...Make we know whether na to enter road dey go ilorin.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Virus99: 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
Good pm guys...

If by now you haven't receive a call, pls forget it. Move on.
The well connected ones are being called already.

Better luck next time guys.
This is Nigeria !
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yns4real: 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
Virus99:
Good pm guys...

If by now you haven't receive a call, pls forget it. Move on.
The well connected ones are being called already.

Better luck next time guys.
This is Nigeria !

Your mere assumption or information from unimpeachable source? For academic positions, no interview yet but those who made the list are already aware and just waiting for interview invites.

Delay could be due to ongoing examinations at the University and the coming general elections.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by IMOGBEMI(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Are you saying that the non academics have concluded theirs?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yns4real: 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
IMOGBEMI:
Are you saying that the non academics have concluded theirs?

I can't be too emphatic on that but I have not heard about that category being invited for interview.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Bisimuyiwa(m): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nothing is concluded yet, please stop spreading fake news.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ddjay: 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
Dss are monitoring fake news pls be careful, you can go to prison for this
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Virus99: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
If you like goan bring CIA...

For the last time. Those of u that have a life should get back to it.
I was told that I would be called last week and yes I was called. Academic position.
Even yesterday a distance coursing was called.

If you have strong links call them up quickly. If you don't have anybody... Well, life goes on. Better luck next time.

Good bye here.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Kay005: 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Kay005: 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ddjay: 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
yns4real:

Your mere assumption or information from unimpeachable source? For academic positions, no interview yet but those who made the list are already aware and just waiting for interview invites.

Delay could be due to ongoing examinations at the University and the coming general elections.
Choi see grammer, guy l its like you have spent decades teaching English in a primary school

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yns4real: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
ddjay:

Choi see grammer, guy l its like you have spent decades teaching English in a primary school

What is wrong with my grammar?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ddjay: 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
yns4real:

What is wrong with my grammar?
Shinning like stainless steel plate

3 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ademmy102: 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
Which one to believe now that some said recruitment has been concluded while another group said they ve shortlisted but yet to be call for interview and another set said that successful ones already know themselves.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ddjay: 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
ademmy102:
Which one to believe now that some said recruitment has been concluded while another group said they ve shortlisted but yet to be call for interview and another set said that successful ones already know themselves.
Na to do "mini mini mani mo, father has a donkey" ....
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by 2oyo: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
Na wa.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by sharpwriter(m): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
Virus99:
If you like goan bring CIA...

For the last time. Those of u that have a life should get back to it.
I was told that I would be called last week and yes I was called. Academic position.
Even yesterday a distance coursing was called.

If you have [b]strong links [/b]call them up quickly. If you don't have anybody... Well, life goes on. Better luck next time.

Good bye here.

Can you please be my own strong links madame...please cry cry cry
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ademmy102: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
sharpwriter:

Can you please be my own strong links madame...please cry cry cry

Don't tell me u fall for her tale. Someone tells u that they call her and her distance cousin and u accepted. Shortlisted names on ground but not yet call for interview

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by sharpwriter(m): 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
ademmy102:

Don't tell me u fall for her tale. Someone tells u that they call her and her distance cousin and u accepted. Shortlisted names on ground but not yet call for interview

grin grin
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ademmy102: 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
Wow.... No information again. Pls don't let this forum die a natural death someone should update us.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Esqs: 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
It's better to be quiet than to say nonsense....

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Aareeasy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
I can understand the reason for the fear, past experiences in this country calls for such. However, I want to plead to us... If you don't have concrete info, please just keep mute instead of spending false rumor.
I have said it before and I will still repeat it again that... No one has been employed yet with regard to the latest recruitment process.
Who ever your source of info is, you can't be connected that the VC himself.
Has at today, even his daughter is awaiting. If you know you know. Stop spreading nonsense info.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by losaries: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
Thanks jawe, oga to sure. I know examination is going on. We keep praying for God intervention. It is well
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by IMOGBEMI(m): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
This is the latest that can answer questions

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by sherify2011: 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
IMOGBEMI:

Thanks for this Information.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by 2oyo: 6:03am On Feb 20, 2019
IMOGBEMI:

God bless u.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ademmy102: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2019
Any authentic Information?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by darkelf: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
losaries:
Me and my family thanks Almighty Allah for this day and happy new year to you all. Let keep calm. I have an in-law a lecturer faculty of Art. She said all credentials have been scrutinized
and shortlisted candidates have been piled. She assured me and my wife that we will be call up for test and interview. So other relax, its this January by his grace. Regards
wink

Sorry bro. No offense but I hope you are not applying for a lecturing position?

Especially in the faculty of arts where strong language skills are indispensable?

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply)

The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers / NLNG Test 2013. / Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.