Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 (93441 Views)

Urgent Recruitment @ The Smartest Company For Pharmaceutical Trading / Internship & Exp. Job Recruitment @ The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Dev / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – Updated (90+ Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ademmy102: 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
Virus99:
Good pm guys...

If by now you haven't receive a call, pls forget it. Move on.
The well connected ones are being called already.

Better luck next time guys.
This is Nigeria !

Hello, we need more explanation so that we can know if to erase our mind from this recruitment
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by mrgana1: 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
They are done with the conversion of the under employed staff(s) the next phase is the conversion of their qualified casual staff (s) after that they will consider new applicants .
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Bisimuyiwa(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
mrgana1:
They are done with the conversion of the under employed staff(s) the next phase is the conversion of their qualified casual staff (s) after that they will consider new applicants .

The question is for how long it will take before they will call the new applicants.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ademmy102: 5:58am On Apr 02, 2019
Bisimuyiwa:

The question is for how long it will take before they will call the new applicants.

Abi ooooo....
I don't think it has nothing to do with conversion. How many conversion that will be done in a year. Which one is underemployed conversion I only knew of casual to staff conversion. I believe all dis comment are speculation.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by kayteajay111(m): 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
Please I need comments on it.

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by kayteajay111(m): 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
I received this message today from my exact registration number for this job as a sender but I don't know how IMPORTANT or USELESS is it.#EarnMore Now! Dial *2018*737# to open a FREE GTBank account TODAY and get up to 4% commission when you buy or sell airtime & data on *2018#. No Fees No Charges.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by dejt4u(m): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
kayteajay111:
I received this message today from my exact registration number for this job as a sender but I don't know how IMPORTANT or USELESS is it.#EarnMore Now! Dial *2018*737# to open a FREE GTBank account TODAY and get up to 4% commission when you buy or sell airtime & data on *2018#. No Fees No Charges.
This isn't a rocket science. you saved your reg no on your phone contact. you used 2018 as the number and your reg No as the Name.

Now, an SMS entered your phone from GTbank with 2018 as the sender number..

Even if you receive a call from 2018, don't be surprised when your reg no pop up.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by kayteajay111(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
dejt4u:
This isn't a rocket science. you saved your reg no on your phone contact. you used 2018 as the number and your reg No as the Name.

Now, an SMS entered your phone from GTbank with 2018 as the sender number..

Even if receive a call from 2018, don't be surprised when your reg no pop up.
I thought as much, tnx @ dejt4u
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Esqs: 8:57am On Apr 08, 2019
update oooo!!!!
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by bobbyfro: 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
nawaooo for this job
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Bisimuyiwa(m): 6:42am On Apr 17, 2019
Can someone who live close to unilorin help us to find out what Exactly is going on as touching this recruitment process. Good morning.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Esqs: 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
I heard that the convertion of a thing had just been completed...so keep finger crossed for next action!!!!
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
Is this job advert not just to raise the hope of jobless youths. It's close to a year now. No shortlist, no interview. Please, is this job for real? We need to move on with our lives if it's not genuine.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Ibrahim94(m): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
Esqs:
I heard that the convertion of a thing had just been completed...so keep finger crossed for next action!!!!

I heard the same information from my brother who is an administrative staff.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Bisimuyiwa(m): 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
Runge:
Is this job advert not just to raise the hope of jobless youths. It's close to a year now. No shortlist, no interview. Please, is this job for real? We need to move on with our lives if it's not genuine.

Very serious, but I think the shortlisted candidates for the academic positions must have been contacted either directly or otherwise. Let's be positive, federal jobs usually takes time. It's well
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by bobbyfro: 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
by nextweek we shall know our fate
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Bisimuyiwa(m): 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
bobbyfro:
by nextweek we shall know our fate

How do you mean? Are they going to Contact the shortlisted candidates? Please, explain. Thanks.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by losaries: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2019
Unm
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ademmy102: 5:21pm On May 06, 2019
Unbelievable!!!!
Don't tell me that you guys are still expecting call on dis unilorin recruitment. Am sure by now unilorin would have forgotten the last time recruitment was conducted. I wish you best of luck in your endeavour.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Yksoul(m): 6:38pm On May 06, 2019
I Was Unlucky I Wanted To Use Vc Slots But I Think The Secretary Wanted To Collect Money,but Before I Knew It Smone Else Has Hijackd It,all Senior Lecturer Were Give Slot By What I Heard.because I Was That People Given Jobs In Uniilorin Parted With Kudi! U Can Confirm It
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by twosquare(m): 7:39pm On May 06, 2019
Getting a lecturing job is now something else...this country sef.
Yksoul:
I Was Unlucky I Wanted To Use Vc Slots But I Think The Secretary Wanted To Collect Money,but Before I Knew It Smone Else Has Hijackd It,all Senior Lecturer Were Give Slot By What I Heard.because I Was That People Given Jobs In Uniilorin Parted With Kudi! U Can Confirm It
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Bisimuyiwa(m): 7:53pm On May 06, 2019
Yksoul:
Hello. Have they concluded the recruitment process?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 9:57am On May 07, 2019
?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 10:10am On May 07, 2019
ademmy102:
Unbelievable!!!!
Don't tell me that you guys are still expecting call on dis unilorin recruitment. Am sure by now unilorin would have forgotten the last time recruitment was conducted. I wish you best of luck in your endeavour.

I don't think this guy should be taking seriously. That's how he talks without proofs. He made a similar comment on this forum in January. Go to page 17 of this thread to see inconsistencies in his words.

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Ajide1993: 10:15am On May 07, 2019
Don't mind that guy, Nobody has been employed. This info is real, and it's directly from the source... it's a mere rumor.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 07, 2019
Ajide1993:
Don't mind that guy, Nobody has been employed. This info is real, and it's directly from the source... it's a mere rumor.
That's his way of getting information from this thread, I think.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by losaries: 11:42am On May 08, 2019
Guys self
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by losaries: 11:44am On May 08, 2019
If after may 29 we did not hear anything on this job then it means all hope should be directed to some where l else Abi Faaaa
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Bisimuyiwa(m): 1:01pm On May 08, 2019
[quote author=losaries post=78209595]If after may 29 we did not hear anything on this job then it means all hope should be directed to some where l else Abi Faaaa[/quote

It's well. I thought you said your in law is lecturing there. Has he told you to forget it or not?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Slyprof: 10:22am On May 09, 2019
Let me share the latest I heard about this recruitment, the VC says there is no money to pay salaries if they employ new staffs now but the recruitment exercise will still hold but he can't say when in particular.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Aareeasy(m): 5:44pm On May 10, 2019
Many things are at stake on this issue. Believe it or not, the University will/must complete the recruitment exercise by employing people. Their reputation will be affected both nationally and internationally. They have already spent a lot of money on this exercise.
Even though I can't say with authority when people will be call for employment, but I am double sure, the school will complete the exercise.
Too many bad eggs were out there. They just don't want to current VC achieve anything. We need to support him with our prayers.... IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by maybelss(f): 6:06pm On May 11, 2019
My referee just saw the email sent to him since December to comment about my application. Please hope is not too late to do that now? Then is it everyone that received the mail. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply)

The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers / NLNG Test 2013. / Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.