Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 (93457 Views)

Urgent Recruitment @ The Smartest Company For Pharmaceutical Trading / Internship & Exp. Job Recruitment @ The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Dev / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – Updated (90+ Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Bisimuyiwa(m): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=opizu post=80233966]I heard from a friend now that the state government has ask unilorin to suspend the recruitment.... he also said it was even announced on radio stations...
dont know how true is it. pls who can confirm this for us
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by kingchukwudi(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
Is not true is a lie.
Unilorin is a Federal University and nothing concern the state with the affairs of Unilorin.
This is bulsheet......

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by devlishGINGER(m): 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=Bisimuyiwa post=80235797][/quote]how come? State government asking recruitment in a federal establishment to be stopped?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by devlishGINGER(m): 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=Bisimuyiwa post=80235797][/quote]how come? State government asking recruitment in a federal establishment to be stopped? Can't believe such
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Collinzkezman: 9:13am On Jul 14, 2019
plz , after this own thing, what next should we expect... till when will they start contacting again?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Bisimuyiwa(m): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
devlishGINGER:
how come? State government asking recruitment in a federal establishment to be stopped? Can't believe such

@devilishGINGER, I am not the author of the post but I wanted to quote the original poster and I didn't know what happened with my phone. Myself didn't believe the report either. Thanks
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by kingchukwudi(m): 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Collinzkezman:
plz , after this own thing, what next should we expect... till when will they start contacting again?
By next month as I heard because the governing concern will meet and deliberate before any action.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by jeffsticky: 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
pls house is there anyone that applied for "Security officer" and got interview invite?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by losaries: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2019
Its unfortunate that the school is not using the exam & interview to select staff for the job. Runs! Runs!! Runs!!!. Ahhhh NAIJA

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Bisimuyiwa(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2019
losaries:
Its unfortunate that the school is not using the exam & interview to select staff for the job. Runs! Runs!! Runs!!!. Ahhhh NAIJA
me

It's well. Please have they started contact successful ones? How did you know this, can you please throw More light. Thanks
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by hayesconcept(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2019
God will favour us. I know some people will still be employed based on merit
losaries:
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by kingchukwudi(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2019
losaries:
Yes 9ja is like that but let me ask u that some people still get job in this country on merit if u don't know, u will know soon.
That is the perception that is killing us in this country and we are so beleived in that.
Just be positive and pray for ur time and luck. cos if it comes u will be surprise oga.
Don't forget that some persons were shortlisted even without knowing anybody.
Some people with longleg were not even shortlisted, we meet than at the interview.
They were not invited but came on their own.
I don't believe in RUNS at all time. merit and luck also work.
Tanx........ just making a common sense.......

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by losaries: 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Yes o. It is well
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Esqs: 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
updates!!!
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by jeffsticky: 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
kingchukwudi:

Yes 9ja is like that but let me ask u that some people still get job in this country on merit if u don't know, u will know soon.
That is the perception that is killing us in this country and we are so beleived in that.
Just be positive and pray for ur time and luck. cos if it comes u will be surprise oga.
Don't forget that some persons were shortlisted even without knowing anybody.
Some people with longleg were not even shortlisted, we meet than at the interview.
They were not invited but came on their own.
I don't believe in RUNS at all time. merit and luck also work.
Tanx........ just making a common sense.......
Yes what u said it's true in Canada, Australia, UK and America. But not here in Nigeria
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by jeffsticky: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
If u think Merit and luck works in NNPC, CBN, FIRS, DPR, NIMASA and so on then is either u are not a Nigerian or it's been long u left Nigeria.
Ur luck can only shine when u knw someone that knws someone period.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by tipsie(f): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
jeffsticky:
If u think Merit and luck works in NNPC, CBN, FIRS, DPR, NIMASA and so on then is either u are not a Nigerian or it's been long u left Nigeria.
Ur luck can only shine when u knw someone that knws someone period.

The luck and merit thing we are talking about exist only if u believe it will. At least I know someone who got the CBN JOB without knowing no one ��‍♀️
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Bisimuyiwa(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
Any update?
Eagerly waiting.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by akinloye216: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
Aareeasy:
Good evening everyone. For those of us that have been hopefully waiting and praying and those of you that THINK you know someone, THIS IS THE EXACT RIGHT TIME TO PRESS YOUR BUTTONS WELL. IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW.
pls what is latest nw?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yusufbala2010(m): 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=akinloye216 post=80620914]pls what is latest nw? [yoyouuyou]
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by kingchukwudi(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
You don’t always need to know anyone to enter a company

I don't know where most young people got this mindset from. They just conclude that all jobs can only be gotten by connection. I want to ask you a question. If you owned a company and you want that company to really grow. As in, you really want it to move forward. Say the truth would you like to hire all your employee based on connection? Wouldn't you want to use common sense to ensure that you have 1..2..3..4 who are really really qualified? Because if all workers were by connection it means the company will crumble. It means they are not looking for skill. And you know what that means.. the company will fall!!!

So because they know this, they can't keep giving all the jobs by connection. There is a place for skill, for those who are truly qualified. So the big question is..Are you among the few qualified?
remaining one by one.
Finally..
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Rajiokazaki(m): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
kingchukwudi:

You don’t always need to know anyone to enter a company

I don't know where most young people got this mindset from. They just conclude that all jobs can only be gotten by connection. I want to ask you a question. If you owned a company and you want that company to really grow. As in, you really want it to move forward. Say the truth would you like to hire all your employee based on connection? Wouldn't you want to use common sense to ensure that you have 1..2..3..4 who are really really qualified? Because if all workers were by connection it means the company will crumble. It means they are not looking for skill. And you know what that means.. the company will fall!!!

So because they know this, they can't keep giving all the jobs by connection. There is a place for skill, for those who are truly qualified. So the big question is..Are you among the few qualified?
remaining one by one.
Finally..
..... although UNIversity of Ilorin isn't privately owned institution and as such you'd expect certain political influences, but that being said,, this kinda job is such that even with your connections ,you must be qualified to stand a chance of getting it........it's certainly not possible that all the vacant positions would be given out as slots to politicians and traditional and religious leaders...... certain positions must be merited ..... so let's all relax as we wait eagerly and with optimism. ..

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yusufbala2010(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Rajiokazaki:
..... although UNIversity of Ilorin isn't privately owned institution and as such you'd expect certain political influences, but that being said,, this kinda job is such that even with your connections ,you must be qualified to stand a chance of getting it........it's certainly not possible that all the vacant positions would be given out as slots to politicians and traditional and religious leaders...... certain positions must be merited ..... so let's all relax as we wait eagerly and with optimism. ..
but how soon will the university call for appointment?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by losaries: 8:26am On Jul 28, 2019
waiting Thomas
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Burntcoal(f): 10:54am On Jul 28, 2019
losaries:
waiting Thomas
at least you are not doubting. I'm also waiting
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Esqs: 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
I heard that the junior applications are now in process , perhaps it will be done simultaneously...
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by kingchukwudi(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
Esqs:
I heard that the junior applications are now in process , perhaps it will done simultaneously...
Pls can u elaborate clearly.
do u mean that they've started the process of Junior cadre
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yusufbala2010(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
Q
Esqs:
I heard that the junior applications are now in process , perhaps it will done simultaneously...
yes of course exactly what I heard too
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Collinzkezman: 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
which one is junior cadre plz
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yusufbala2010(m): 5:25am On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=Collinzkezman post=80724101]which one is junior cadre plz[/quote from contiss 01 to Contiss 06 are junior cadres while from contiss 07 and above are Senior cadres ok
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by kingchukwudi(m): 9:35am On Jul 29, 2019
Good one Yusuf, but I thought the council has to meet and approve.

Or they've started issuing appointment letter to them

So what is the detail and hope is from a reliable source.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yusufbala2010(m): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
kingchukwudi:
Good one Yusuf, but I thought the council has to meet and approve.

Or they've started issuing appointment letter to them

So what is the detail and hope is from a reliable source.
what I have here is that the university is trying to send msgs to junior cadres for aptitude test and interview as well for now

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers / NLNG Test 2013. / Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.