Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,511 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 (93682 Views)

Urgent Recruitment @ The Smartest Company For Pharmaceutical Trading / Internship & Exp. Job Recruitment @ The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Dev / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – Updated (90+ Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by akinloye216: 4:19am On Jul 08, 2019
losaries:
Please can someone send us the templates. I mean the message received. Thanks
Sequel to your application for employment, you are invited to attend an interview at UNILORIN on Tuesday 9th July, 2019 at 9:00a.m prompt in the University Auditorium.

You are to come along with the original and two (2) photocopies of your credentials as well as twenty-one (21) copies of your application as printed from the University website.

Please be punctual.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Laurence007: 8:30am On Jul 08, 2019
is there anyone who could not print application form online .....
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by alaafyn(m): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2019
Guys, I need your opinion. My original certificates are not with me. Should I still come for the interview or would it be a waste of money?
Ps: how many hours is Ilorin from Ibadan and how much?

Thanks
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by hayesconcept(m): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2019
We are in the same shoe. I will still show up thoo. I forgot my application number and the system I save my application form to have spoilt.
Laurence007:
is there anyone who could not print application form online .....
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Burntcoal(f): 9:12am On Jul 08, 2019
alaafyn:
Guys, I need your opinion. My original certificates are not with me. Should I still come for the interview or would it be a waste of money?
Ps: how many hours is Ilorin from Ibadan and how much?

Thanks
yeah me too.. I don't av my original first degrees certificate.... Bt I'm goin anyways. Ibadan to ilorin should b 3hrs max.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by losaries: 10:07am On Jul 08, 2019
It was so disappointing that the school "Contiss 8" is meant for master degree holder. But it was not stated on the portal that master holder should apply for Admin Officer but Admin Assistant. There is God oooooo
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yns4real: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2019
hayesconcept:
We are in the same shoe. I will still show up thoo. I forgot my application number and the system I save my application form to have spoilt.

Check your email in box. We were sent our login details.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by hayesconcept(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2019
They didn't send my login details then. I just continue the application and it went through
yns4real:

Check your email in box. We were sent our login details.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Bisimuyiwa(m): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=losaries post=80054232]It was so disappointing that the school "Contiss 8" is meant for master degree holder. But it was not stated on the portal that master holder should apply for Admin Officer but Admin Assistant. There is God oooooo

Oga forget that one too.
I have masters degree and I applied as Admin officer, yet I was not shortlisted. It's not by that, but who you know over there.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Laurence007: 10:45am On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=hayesconcept post=80052293]We are in the same shoe. I will still show up thoo. I forgot my application number and the system I save my application form to have spoilt.

Good morning all I'm coming with is my statement of result and other qualifications ( is there any other qualifications) and I'm coming from Ibadan how about you.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by hayesconcept(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2019
Morning, Come with your first degree certificate, your 0 level certificate, birth certificate. I'm coming from Lagos and I will be leaving very soon [quote author=Laurence007 post=80055358][/quote]
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by losaries: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2019
Its painful o. The country has turn to something. Can u imagine
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by alaafyn(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2019
Burntcoal:
yeah me too.. I don't av my original first degrees certificate.... Bt I'm goin anyways. Ibadan to ilorin should b 3hrs max.

I received a call from one of the professors, he called to confirm if I will be there. Then I asked him for clarification of this, he said it might not be admissible. Are you also going from ibadan?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by alaafyn(m): 11:25am On Jul 08, 2019
Did anyone else received a call? A professor called me just now
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Laurence007: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2019
alaafyn:
Did anyone else received a call? A professor called me just now

Guy Prof call u ..u still de here de think am u beta get there as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Laurence007: 11:32am On Jul 08, 2019
alaafyn:

I received a call from one of the professors, he called to confirm if I will be there. Then I asked him for clarification of this, he said it might not be admissible. Are you also going from ibadan?

statement of result / attestation should surface
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by alaafyn(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2019
Laurence007:

statement of result / attestation should surface

Yeah, I have a notification of result for BSc but that of my MSc is not here. I'll try Sha. Thanks
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Burntcoal(f): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
alaafyn:

in ogbomosho presently

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by tipsie(f): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hello everyone � for those who are fortunate to be shortlisted for the interview I wish u all the very best , I pray you guys make it to the employment stage and as for me I pray I get a better offer soon and I also pray for others who received neither sms nor mail to take heart the future is gone be bright . I remain my humble self .

10 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by alaafyn(m): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
Burntcoal:
in ogbomosho presently

OK, do you have an idea how long it will take (in hours) from ibadan to ilorin
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by topygel12: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
Burntcoal:
in ogbomosho presently
please, how many hours does it take you to get to Ilorin?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by topygel12: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
guys, I am thinking of leaving very early tomorrow from Ibadan, will one get a bus very early in the morning at Ojoo
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by alaafyn(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
topygel12:
guys, I am thinking of leaving very early tomorrow from Ibadan, will one get a bus very early in the morning at Ojoo

That's my current issue now. To leave tomorrow or now
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Burntcoal(f): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
topygel12:

please, how many hours does it take you to get to Ilorin?
. 45mins
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Burntcoal(f): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
alaafyn:

leave now if u av the opportunity . There is always dis traffic jam u can't predict on oyo.... ogbomosho axis. . From ibadan to ogbomosho is like 3hrs if dia is no hold up. Take care
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Laurence007: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
alaafyn:

I think if we leave ibadan very early we should meet up
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by alaafyn(m): 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
Burntcoal:
leave now if u av the opportunity . There is always dis traffic jam u can't predict on oyo.... ogbomosho axis. . From ibadan to ogbomosho is like 3hrs if dia is no hold up. Take care

I should be there today. Are you lodging somewhere close? I have never been to ilorin
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by PrinceFola(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Seems I'm the only one UNILORIN didn't invite.... Life goes on!!! Better days ahead! Congratulations to those who were invited, wish you all the very best in the remaining journey....

3 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by dejt4u(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
PrinceFola:
Seems I'm the only one UNILORIN didn't invite.... Life goes on!!! Better days ahead! Congratulations to those who were invited, wish you all the very best in the remaining journey....
you're not alone
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by boay(m): 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
PrinceFola:

NOPE!
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Laurence007: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
alaafyn:

I should be there today. Are you lodging somewhere close? I have never been to ilorin

how far bro have u moved to Ilorin...... can we c
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by AYODEJI94(m): 10:06am On Jul 09, 2019
Please, have anyone received information concerning about Nursing recruitment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers / NLNG Test 2013. / Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.