Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 (93551 Views)

Urgent Recruitment @ The Smartest Company For Pharmaceutical Trading / Internship & Exp. Job Recruitment @ The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Dev / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – Updated (90+ Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
kayteajay111:
Pls, about the links from the school authority to our referees. is it after the whole registration has been completed before the link will be sent to them? Because I have input the referees details since Wednesday and I haven't heard anything from any of my referees. Though, I'm still having problem with uploading of documents and yet to print CV but referees details are intact. Is still until I'm through with the whole process before the the links with be sent to them?

Try completing the application process. Then delete the referee detail and reinput them again.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
!
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Talento(m): 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
JIBOSKI437:

Are U hearing of d SEM(Social Exchange Market) grant for d 1st time ?

D GRANT is from international Organisation like IMF,Charity donor Box e.t.c and its been anchor by SEM in NIGERIA.SEM is inconjuction with some NGOs and as well using d NGOs so dat d Grant will get 2d people @d GrassRoot level to set Up businesses of choice.D Grant is between #3m-#10m

TCM/Royal investment Cooperatives is an NGO with a mission to provide skill acquisition, empowerment through Agriculture, Provision of Grants and Loan.Mobilization for new members of TCM/Royal investment cooperatives is Ongoing to enjoy free Grant from Social Exchange Market(#3m-#10m) coming through Social Exchange Market, ur location does not matter. if u are interested in getting a grant for Agroallied (Agriculture) related businesses or any other business.
Here are the information u need to forward or text dis details for the mobilization:
> 2passport
> Name
>Address
> Age
>Next of kin
>Next of kin phone
> Business name /Project

> Amount needed

you will thank me later When this Grant hits Ground in October 2018.Text or WhatsApp me on 08136350319.Registration cost is #5000.Form/Verification/Certificate all inclusive.Registration is closing soon

This guy will scam you... Looking for any opportunity to do so. The people that will be paid are those that registered long long ago... BEWARE!!!

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by solelymade: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
JIBOSKI437:

Are U hearing of d SEM(Social Exchange Market) grant for d 1st time ?

D GRANT is from international Organisation like IMF,Charity donor Box e.t.c and its been anchor by SEM in NIGERIA.SEM is inconjuction with some NGOs and as well using d NGOs so dat d Grant will get 2d people @d GrassRoot level to set Up businesses of choice.D Grant is between #3m-#10m

TCM/Royal investment Cooperatives is an NGO with a mission to provide skill acquisition, empowerment through Agriculture, Provision of Grants and Loan.Mobilization for new members of TCM/Royal investment cooperatives is Ongoing to enjoy free Grant from Social Exchange Market(#3m-#10m) coming through Social Exchange Market, ur location does not matter. if u are interested in getting a grant for Agroallied (Agriculture) related businesses or any other business.
Here are the information u need to forward or text dis details for the mobilization:
> 2passport
> Name
>Address
> Age
>Next of kin
>Next of kin phone
> Business name /Project

> Amount needed

you will thank me later When this Grant hits Ground in October 2018.Text or WhatsApp me on 08136350319.Registration cost is #5000.Form/Verification/Certificate all inclusive.Registration is closing soon
Bros, dey fear God now this won't lift you an inch up in life. Peace be unto you
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
Talento:

This guy will scam you... Looking for any opportunity to do so. The people that will be paid are those that registered long long ago... BEWARE!!!
U must be an idiot!! Don't U ever in Ur life repeat Such statement again.Is everytin in diz life a Scam? Who told only dose registered alone? dats where I see ure insane.Are U a Director/Secretary etc in diz Programme? If u know nothing abt diz programme u ask or better still u keep mute
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
solelymade:

Bros, dey fear God now this won't lift you an inch up in life. Peace be unto you
My broda d programme is more Dan real.U can verify and confirm abt diz Social Exchange Market Grant.Ishiba ,Kingdom wealth etc are NGOs involve in diz SEM grant programme
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ddjay: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
JIBOSKI437:
U must be an idiot!! Don't U ever in Ur life repeat Such statement again.Is everytin in diz life a Scam? Who told only dose registered alone? dats where I see ure insane.Are U a Director/Secretary etc in diz Programme? If u know nothing abt diz programme u ask or better still u keep mute
bloody scam

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by angeltolly(f): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
slyshiru:

The issue has been resolved, sorry about my earlier post. U can delete and re-enter ur referees details. The links will be sent to them...
abiodunalasa:

Delete their details and reinput it back. Make sure the Emails are in small case.
Good luck.

Thanks. I have but they haven't gotten it yet
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by missyojo(f): 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
angeltolly:

Thanks. I have but they haven't gotten it yet

Just chill they would surely get it. Same thing happened to me also, it took my referee a week or more before they got the mail from school.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by angeltolly(f): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
missyojo:

Just chill they would surely get it. Same thing happened to me also, it took my referee a week or more before they got the mail from school.

Alright. Thanks for the encouragement
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by kayteajay111(m): 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
To those that are through with the registration, what does that print CV meant for?
Is it all about the registration information or what again? I'm through with the whole registration process but don't see any SUBMIT icon to submit. Pls, what's the next thing after finishing registration process before printing of CV?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by missyojo(f): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
kayteajay111:
To those that are through with the registration, what does that print CV meant for?
Is it all about the registration information or what again? I'm through with the whole registration process but don't see any SUBMIT icon to submit. Pls, what's the next thing after finishing registration process before printing of CV?

There's no submit icon there. Print cv has all your information that you already provided on it and it's the 25 copies you will print to submit during interview.
I hope it helps!

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by adebiyirrr: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2018
Please, I need your help on publication details. I tried filling my publication details and when I submit, a message pops up that "duplicate key 'primary' ", what does this mean?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by kayteajay111(m): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
adebiyirrr:
Please, I need your help on publication details. I tried filling my publication details and when I submit, a message pops up that "duplicate key 'primary' ", what does this mean?
also here, it always pops up on my own too but If I delete it and write something else it will not bring again and if I have another genuine information to make it n@ 3 or 4, the whole thing will disappear and pop up " duplicate key primary ". I'm also tired about it, I think those that are through and have printed their CV can say something about this because I haven't.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Yemmysworld91: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
please house answer my question oh.
Is it our three references dat will get a mail from unilorin?. Only 1 has gotten for now and am yet to get in touch wit my third reference to kno how far. Although I attached a reference letter in the uploads.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Yemmysworld91: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
biko is it the 3 listed references dat will get mail from unilorin ? cos only one of mine has gotten . please u guys should respond to my question na
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
Yemmysworld91:
biko is it the 3 listed references dat will get mail from unilorin ? cos only one of mine has gotten . please u guys should respond to my question na

Chilax sir/ma the rest of ur referee too will get it. You can delete those that have not gotten and readd them again.
If they still don't get, it doesn't really mean a thing.
Good luck.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Yemmysworld91: 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Chilax sir/ma the rest of ur referee too will get it. You can delete those that have not gotten and readd them again.
If they still don't get, it doesn't really mean a thing.
Good luck.
thanks bro. I think one can still edit even after printing of CV?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by chiosa: 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
Pls how do I apply for this unilorin vaccancy,I tried the application porter. After registering, I cant logg in
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 18, 2018
Yemmysworld91:

thanks bro. I think one can still edit even after printing of CV?
You can edit while reg last
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by kayteajay111(m): 6:20am On Sep 18, 2018
Yemmysworld91:
please house answer my question oh.
Is it our three references dat will get a mail from unilorin?. Only 1 has gotten for now and am yet to get in touch wit my third reference to kno how far. Although I attached a reference letter in the uploads.
Pls, have you printed you CV? I just want know for a reason because of your referees receiving unilorin reference link.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Quayfire: 8:08am On Sep 18, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]3 reference reports? Pls I can't see where I'm being asked to do that.... I only uploaded the documents asked to be uploaded..

Are u sure u have uploaded d necessary documents. These include signature, passport, all credentials, 3 reference reports in jpg format not more than 200kb.[/quote]
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Yemmysworld91: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2018
kayteajay111:

Pls, have you printed you CV? I just want know for a reason because of your referees receiving unilorin reference link.
I printed my CV last night.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Burntcoal(f): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nice thread
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
Pls, who knows how other schools aside Unilag classify their Master degrees? For the undergraduate degrees, they are classified as: first class, second class upper and lower, e.t.c. Unilag classifies theirs as, Distinction and Pass. Pls who knows how other universities in Nigeria classify their Master Degrees? Thank you.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by rebeccausoro(f): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2018
Preciouswalex:
Pls, who knows how other schools aside Unilag classify their Master degrees? For the undergraduate degrees, they are classified as: first class, second class upper and lower, e.t.c. Unilag classifies theirs as, Distinction and Pass. Pls who knows how other universities in Nigeria classify their Master Degrees? Thank you.

Depends on the school. Some classify theirs into Distinction, Merit and Pass. Others simply use weighted average such "A" or "B". Some others even take it further and classify as PhD Grade (60% or more), MPhil grade (55%-59%) and Terminal Masters (50%-55%).

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by shegsrules(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2018
Oluwaseyi456:
I dn't receive any mail from them ,I jst copy d generated number with my password,Im through with my application nd my 25copies has reach the place .

I did same, but since you done with your application did you referees get the email because someone said if you don't receive the email your referees won't receive. Expecting your reply. Thanks.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by kayteajay111(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
shegsrules:

I did same, but since you done with your application did you referees get the email because someone said if you don't receive the email your referees won't receive. Expecting your reply. Thanks.
I didn't receive any mail from them, I'm already through with my registration and have printed my CV also but none of referee has received mail from them and it baffles me.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by 2oyo: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
When is the closing date please?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by teeytimi: 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
hope the Application is still open
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yns4real: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
teeytimi:
hope the Application is still open

Deadline: October 10

2oyo:
When is the closing date please?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by simonolowo(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
shegsrules:

U mean u have also submit ur 25 copies of CV?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply)

The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers / NLNG Test 2013. / Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.