Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 (93543 Views)

Urgent Recruitment @ The Smartest Company For Pharmaceutical Trading / Internship & Exp. Job Recruitment @ The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Dev / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – Updated (90+ Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
harunaalh:

Please, will there be indication on my profile that my referees have responded?

No sir.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
harunaalh:

Please, will there be indication on my profile that my referees have responded?

But do not worry sir. Just carry on with the rest of the application. The 3 referees are there on ur printed CV already.
If they did not receive a link, its the network. And it doesn't mean anything on ur application.
Out of 3 referees, some applicants get 2 links to 2 of their referees, some get just 1, while some havent gotten at all.
This does not mean that even those who have gotten the 3 links to their 3 referees will be shortlisted for Interview nor is it a pointer that they already get the Job.
So Just carry on.
Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by triplebaba: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
Please after my refrees have sent their reports via the link sent to them from unilorin, must I upload the reference letter again at the application portal?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by akinloye216: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
triplebaba:
Please after my refrees have sent their reports via the link sent to them from unilorin, must I upload the reference letter again at the application portal?
not need just wait for shortlisting

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by chikarism: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
please can somebody help me with address link i cant find it on school site thanks
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by chikarism: 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
please can some one help me address link tnx
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by tukopy: 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
chikarism:
please can some one help me address link tnx

Address link for?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ruqoyah26(f): 2:08am On Sep 06, 2018
I have problem with the site is not going. Anyone with me
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ruqoyah26(f): 2:09am On Sep 06, 2018
I have problem with the site is not going. Anyone with me?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by dejt4u(m): 6:36am On Sep 06, 2018
ruqoyah26:
I have problem with the site is not going. Anyone with me?
http://vacancy.unilorin.edu.ng
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Ibrahim94(m): 7:13am On Sep 06, 2018
dejt4u:
http://vacancy.unilorin.edu.ng
Not only u sis...a friend of my have been experiencing same since yestanyt.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2018
Can I apply for more than one position?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2018
amoduokoh:
Can I apply for more than one position?
Guy why ❓ na only u dey find job ❓

7 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by 2oyo: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2018
Please i am confused..should we apply with this format below or the the one on the site?

i. Full Name: ii. Post Desired and Department: iii. Date of Birth: iv. Place of Birth and State of Origin: v. Sex: vi. Nationality: vii. Permanent Home Address: viii. Current Postal Address: ix. Cell Phone Number: x. mail Address: xi. Marital Status: xii. Number of Children with Names and Ages: xiii. Institutions Attended (with dates - Starting with the latest) xiv. Pure Academic Qualifications (with dates Starting with the latest) xv. Professional Qualifications dates Starting with the latest) xvi. Scholarships and Prizes (at University, Secondary or Technical Level only Starting with the latest) xvii. Training Programme Attended (Period of Training and College, Describe Courses taken – Starting with the latest) xviii. Honours, Distinctions and Membership of Learned Professional Societies (Starting with the latest) xix. Working Experience (General and Specific Experience: Starting with the latest): xx. Research Interests or Commissioned Projects (a) Completed (Starting with the latest) (b) In progress (list) xxi. List of Publications with Details of Title, Publishers, or Journals dates and pages (where applicable): xxii. Major Conferences and workshop attended with papers read (starting with latest): xxiii. Information on Fellowship, Master’s Projects and Ph.D. Thesis Supervised: (To include the following) (starting with the latest): (a) Title of Thesis (b) Name of Student (c) Date/Year of Commencement (d) Completed/On-going (Anticipated date of Completion) (e) Sole/Collaborative Supervision xxiv. Details of Administrative Experience
xxv. Teaching Experience: xxvi. Service to the Community (with status and dates): xxvii. Present Employment, Status, Salary and Employer: xxviii. Extra Curricular Activities: xxix. Names and Addresses of Three Referees: Three referees are required, two of whom must be professionals in the candidate’s field. It is the duty of the candidate to inform the referees to complete the referee form through the link sent to the email address provided on them.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by akinloye216: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2018
ddjay:

this is a very important question, pls help us with an answer
is ur responsibility to ask ur refrees whether he/she has received d link or nor
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by 2oyo: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
PLEASE I AM APPLYING FOR POST OF ASSISTANT LECTURER.DO I JUST WRITE LETTER OF APPLICATION AND MAKE 10 COPIES AND INCLUDE THOSE PARAMETERS OR APPLY ONLINE AND PRINT 25 COPIES.WHICH ONE?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
2oyo:
PLEASE I AM APPLYING FOR POST OF ASSISTANT LECTURER.DO I JUST WRITE LETTER OF APPLICATION AND MAKE 10 COPIES AND INCLUDE THOSE PARAMETERS OR APPLY ONLINE AND PRINT 25 COPIES.WHICH ONE?

Go online sir. And fill out the form
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ruqoyah26(f): 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Please can someone login to the website and continue the application if the link wasn't sent to the email?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
ruqoyah26:
Please can someone login to the website and continue the application if the link wasn't sent to the email?
Affirmative
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by meetanwo(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2018
After submitting my referee entry, no record was displayed. Was it so with any other person here please? Because I want to be sure before entering the second referee
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Oluwaseyi456(m): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
I dn't receive any mail from them ,I jst copy d generated number with my password,Im through with my application nd my 25copies has reach the place .
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Ballack1(m): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
what of non-teaching staff,any good?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
meetanwo:
After submitting my referee entry, no record was displayed. Was it so with any other person here please? Because I want to be sure before entering the second referee
How is it now? Hope it has showed
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
Oluwaseyi456:
I dn't receive any mail from them ,I jst copy d generated number with my password,Im through with my application nd my 25copies has reach the place .
Yeah that's so for most people. Its their network being bombarded.
@the bolded where did it reach?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ballack1:
what of non-teaching staff,any good?
As in ?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ademmy102: 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by nectarina(f): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
Good afternoon, I created an account but I did not receive any message on my email, after I waited for two days I created another account with another email and I received a message from them, please I need to know if this means I have registered twice and hope I won't be disqualified because I used two emails. Thanks
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by missyojo(f): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
My referee haven't gotten any mail from the school till now. Should I be worried?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
nectarina:
Good afternoon, I created an account but I did not receive any message on my email, after I waited for two days I created another account with another email and I received a message from them, please I need to know if this means I have registered twice and hope I won't be disqualified because I used two emails. Thanks

No, this is not what they meant by "registering twice". You are good to go.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
missyojo:
My referee haven't gotten any mail from the school till now. Should I be worried?
Try to cross check if their emails are spelt correctly. And no, you have nothing to be worried over if it is not sent to them.
And more importantly, make sure the referees are Professionals in the field you applied for
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Ibrahim94(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=missyojo post=70990616]My referee haven't gotten any mail from the school till now. Should I be worried? [/quot

I will advise you to delete d referees details n re-enter again. That what I did before my referees got the recommendation link. Good luck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers / NLNG Test 2013. / Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.