Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak (9876 Views)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / My New Girl Wants Anal Sex / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by chris2face(m): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

See u see Puna, u wan run grin

Erm....Erm Op, abeg send d girl number to me first, I need her kitty.....I mean her HIV KIT......dazzall
U need the kit or the kitty which one i don dey suspect u oh
Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by Alwaysking: 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
Famousqueen:
why re u complaining, isn't that what most men want
Are you Bimpe sister?
Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
Famousqueen:
you think all men are he goat bah

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by chris2face(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
zicoraads:
Talk to her.

Some days ago, I narrated something of this nature to someone close to me. A lot of guys usually think it is out of place to find a lady whose sexual drive is way higher than yours, but it happens.

Tell her how you really feel about how much she wants the both of you to always be fĂșcking one another.

Although something tells me she isn't ready to slow down anytime soon. So I'll advise you move on from this one. She is not good for you.
Thanks bruh i will do just that if she not willing to change then i will go for the second option
Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by Kharol1234: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
her dad owns a chemist shop u suppose no say ur babe dae high on trams b4 she dae cum collect u 2 dae mix ur own take... E go cum b powa jam powa

3 Likes

Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by chris2face(m): 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
2dice01:
alright you need to sit her down

Tell her if you guys continue having sex like everyday she will soon fade in your eyes grin

Lets hear whats she gonna say
Waho i will do just that,i will talk to her when she comes 2moro
Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by stormylarger: 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
My guy Bleep this Bleep why it last, are u a leaner?
Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by 2dice01: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
chris2face:

Waho i will do just that,i will talk to her when she comes 2moro
alright have funcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by chris2face(m): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2018
2dice01:
alright have funcheesy

Thank bruh
Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2018
Best to be with someone with the same sexual energy as you. See as op is eating the thing everyday, he'll definitely not even marry her.
Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by Paulagada: 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
48noble:
what is keeping August faac?
It held today, but I didn't wait to see the end though.
Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by chris2face(m): 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
Kharol1234:
her dad owns a chemist shop u suppose no say ur babe dae high on trams b4 she dae cum collect u 2 dae mix ur own take... E go cum b powa jam powa
For how long? The sex thing is just too much abeg

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by youngsahito(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Famousqueen:
but the thing is not food na.you are looking beautiful.smiley
Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by chris2face(m): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Best to be with someone with the same sexual energy as you. See as op is eating the thing everyday, he'll definitely not even marry her.
I agree about marrying her is still too early,but she is a nice girl just the sex is my problem
Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
chris2face:

I agree about marrying her is still too early,but she is a nice girl just the sex is my problem
Nothing stops u from saying No.
Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by fucc12: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
I need a girl like that in my life.
Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by chris2face(m): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nothing stops u from saying No.
Yea but i no most girls dont handle rejection pretty well
Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by Naija2mumu(m): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
Send me her number let advice her grin
Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by Kharol1234: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
chris2face:

For how long? The sex thing is just too much abeg
talk to r na u wan cum die ontop pu**y
Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
Reminds me of my one of my ex.

The girl sex drive high so tey she will be crying if I refuse to oblige her.
My only saving grace was that I am also on the high side.

It took the intervention of her whole family (immediate and extended) to cut off the obsession with my dick.

Still doesn't stop her from sneaking over to my place once in a while.

Sexual compatibility is a very big thing in relationships.

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by Maamin(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Reminds me of my one of my ex.

The girl sex drive high so tey she will be crying if I refuse to oblige her.
My only saving grace was that I am also on the high side.

It took the intervention of her whole family (immediate and extended) to cut off the obsession with my dick.

Still doesn't stop her from sneaking over to my place once in a while.

Sexual compatibility is a very big thing in relationships.

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by idu1(m): 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
And someone is out there looking for how he will manage to back his girlfriend for once even half way they wouldn't mind. Na em this guy dey complain?

Life is not fair indeed undecided
Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by funkyjms: 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
I'm just pondering on how the instant result from the HIV test kit be reliable.
Someone should enlight me.
Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by chigoizie7(m): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
funkyjms:
I'm just pondering on how the instant result from the HIV test kit be reliable.
Someone should enlight me.

It's possible, I was at the hospital yesterday to donate blood for my father, in less than 30 mins, everything is done, crossmatching, hiv, blood level, blood group and even the bleeding.
Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by Joshrob(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Famousqueen:

Not all men...too much of everything is bad, except money
Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by Oluwaseydex(m): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Just sit her down and talk to her one on one and make her understand your view about the sex ish
Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by MrRichmond: 12:01am On Aug 31, 2018
chris2face:

To much of everything is bad just imaging having sex everyday for 5 days and u will understand what am saying,there is more to relationship than sex

Don't be a slow guy...
There is more to a relationship than sex, true, but for most ladies sex is a major priority whether they chose to admit it or not.

Your girl is bad, and she isn't shy about it, she is comfortable with you, and fucckin your raw, it's your job to man up and reach her level.

having sex everyday isn't bad or too much.
Me and one of my ex's back in nysc used to fucck like 3 or even 4 times daily.
I'd wake her up in the middle of the night and she's ready to go again!
Improve your game, she's more experienced than you, so there's a lot to learn from her!
Up your game, life shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Have sex and have fun

No dull bro!

peace.

5 Likes

Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by omojesu202(m): 3:46am On Aug 31, 2018
chris2face:
Hi good pm every one
I have been single for some time now after a messy break up and i decided to start dating again
There is this particular girl very cute and always neat living not far from where i live,i must say that one of the things that attracted me to her is her neatness
Fastforward to when i asked her out,after the initial gra gra she later accepted,5 days after we officially started dating she called around 8pm to know if am at home and i said yep am at home,she said she wants to come that she needs to verify something
On seeing her i noticed she was holding something that caught my attention,i was like WTF but on a closer look i discovard she came with 4 HIV textkit and buffer she told me there is need for us to know our HIV status,
Mehn i was scared because is been like a year i last checked my status,after what seems like enternity i agreed and we did the test,what followed was silence awaiting the result mehn was really weired sha but after everything we are both negative and she kissed me and left
The next day in the evening she told me to sms her when am back i did and around past 7 she is at my doorstep,to cut it short we made love and i must confess she is more experienced than i am but it was great,since then we have sex everyday and am not finding it funny anylonger,am tired of it,the relationship is not even up to a month and am bored already
I told her i woundn't wanna get her pregnant that she should slow down like twice a week and she told me she has taken care of that asked how and she said she is on depo
This girl is good in all areas never demand from me,she is down to earth but only this sex issue
These days i just stay out late until its time we lock our gate
am also scared of eating anything she sends for me cause she knows alot about medicine cause her dad owns a pharmacy store and she knows virtually all drugs
I dont know how to change her

too much of everything is boring. I love sex so much but if a lady stays with me more than 3 days I find difficult to touch her again.
so d HIV test kit is now common, how much pls.
I want to know if I can buy enough n test every punna I want to eat, condom is boring
Re: My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak by luizpippo(m): 3:48am On Aug 31, 2018
zicoraads:
Talk to her.

Some days ago, I narrated something of this nature to someone close to me. A lot of guys usually think it is out of place to find a lady whose sexual drive is way higher than yours, but it happens.

Tell her how you really feel about how much she wants the both of you to always be fĂșcking one another.

Although something tells me she isn't ready to slow down anytime soon. So I'll advise you move on from this one. She is not good for you.
I swear down, like my ex, immediately we kiss, she is all shaky, in the mood and getting wet.
Na na na, you wee hear, baby I want to feel you.
I kumbe sotay spit dry for my tongue.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sincerely, Can U Marry This Woman?? (photo) / How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) / My Dick Is Standing For The Past 4 Hours! Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.