Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) (19979 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu Meets Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Babangida In Minna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
Atiku is in panic mode due to saraki's declaration

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by Ishaq717(m): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ogbuefi2020:

Abdulsalam has always been a PDP man despite installing his in-law as governor through APC
installed his in-law?...How do you think that is possible

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
this man cant be devlish like buhari

he understands business cos he has strings of business that are flourishing
so why will he not feel the pain of coys in nigeria he will bring back the coys

he has a university in nig, thus he loves education and youth not a bokoharam or cow education

his wives are multi tribal so why would he want a tribe invade other land and kill the occupants

this man atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by reuben79: 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
bender79:
Saraki may not even make senate
who is going to make d senate?who is political mafioso like saraki
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ogbuefi2020:
Atiku seems to be doing a better home work than others, he started earlier than others too
Who dey read book serious but na who pass know book.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by bender79: 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
reuben79:
Saraki has never won under a free and fair contest. This is the first time he will be in the opposition since 1999. So, if you know you know what he is up against.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by Eponyeeboz: 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
demoBaba:

Wike secondus? Where is Fayose?

Fayose? Lol

Fayose has been humiliated and he's beyond useless. PDP see him as a loud-mouthed liability and one wants to associate with him.

During his daughter's wedding, with PDP bigwig did you see there?

Fayose is less than a dog, he's become a stray cat which nobody wants.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by nextstep(m): 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
All I see are the same recycled people that have held Nigeria down... undecided
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by casualobserver1: 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Atiku has a broader support base than others, he has more money than others, he has more structures than others but he lacks 3 things.

1. He's not that politically savvy compared to Kwankwaso and Saraki.
2. He has lacks credibility like others. Even within PDP, they don't trust hum.
3. He lacks home based support in Adamawa compared to Saraki in Kwara and Kwankwaso in Kano.

The question we should be asking is if Wike and his dog Secondus trust Atiku enough to hand him the party flag.

I doubt Wike will give Atiku that flag. Wike wants somebody he can control and since Atiku is his senior politically, he won't want to give him.

Atiku cannot take orders from somebody like Wike because they are not mates. Atiku has toouh money for Wike to blackmail him with funding for electionz which is the only thing that Wike has to offer.

Wike too cannot trust Kwakwanso because everyone knows Kwakwanso sees himself as a Messiah and is only using PDP to enter. Once he enters, he will abandon everybody.

The Dankwambo Wike wants to use is not that sellable and has no structure and the Makarfi he has as backup cannot trust Wike after Wike betrayed him after all the work to keep the party going during Sherrif wahala.

Lamido is nowhere to be seen and Saraki is not credible. Atiku is still the only option for now.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by Ihsan6(m): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
reuben79:
we are battle ready for saraki in kwara here, it won't be business as usual come 2019...ilorin is hot right now #teamliberatekwara

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
Everyday I pray for PDP to give Atiku Presidential ticket...
na walk over for PMB be dat
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by ClassiqLegend(m): 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ahaha i can see dat sucess is far away 4rm dese people oo cheesy Ahaha i can see dat sucess is far away 4rm dese people oo
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by Bodude504: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
Maybe he go tell them to stop selling tickets
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by bakila: 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
modath:

I'm really looking forward to the social media drama of the keyboarding anti Buhari crew, when the CUPP of confusion holding Kwankwanso, Tambuwal, Saraki, Atiku et al falls off table. smiley

They are so pressed they don't even know where to align again. cheesy

By the way, I believe Saraki is just trying to increase his political mileage, he knows his shot at presidency won't pass senate... He just wants the other heavyweights to "negotiate" with him..
..for the delegates from Kwara.
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 12:28am On Aug 31, 2018
seunmsg:
Is that not Abdulsalam Abubakar in the first picture? Is he a member of PDP or the OP is just being mischievous?
atiku must have gone to greet him in his home. The setting is different from that of the hall
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 12:38am On Aug 31, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

This is Atiku's last chance and he really deserves it as he's been the only one to have covered the entire country in his consultations but will PDP recognize this and give it to him? smiley

Give it to him... Wtf!!

When Ibo ask to carry party flag you guys will gang up and tell them to work for it nobody will give political post. But when na Atiku you want post given to him. E be like say i never hear dis word before sef. angry
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 12:40am On Aug 31, 2018
modath:

I'm really looking forward to the social media drama of the keyboarding anti Buhari crew, when the CUPP of confusion holding Kwankwanso, Tambuwal, Saraki, Atiku et al falls off table. smiley

By the way, I believe Saraki is just trying to increase his political mileage, he knows his shot at presidency won't pass senate... He just wants the other heavyweights to "negotiate" with him..

True word!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by skr1107: 2:58am On Aug 31, 2018
Atiku in the first picture be like; Oga! Una see wetin kwakwaso dey do so? He wants to collect my presidential ticket o. Make una help me beg am. Shadow Fight 2 Mod APK
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 7:16am On Aug 31, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Give it to him... Wtf!!

When Ibo ask to carry party flag you guys will gang up and tell them to work for it nobody will give political post. But when na Atiku you want post given to him. E be like say i never hear dis word before sef. angry

Sorry o baba Igbo.....I didn't know e go pain you like this angry
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by Riunite1: 7:21am On Aug 31, 2018
the waziri of Adamawa is about to finish his political career contesting with the likes of Saraki.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by midolian(m): 7:25am On Aug 31, 2018
modath:

grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by tech18: 7:31am On Aug 31, 2018
Ishaq717:

installed his in-law?...How do you think that is possible

The current First Lady of Niger State Amina Abubakar Bello is General Abdus-Salam's Daughter
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by Investordaves: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2018
Vote for the man wey sabi, Atiku is the man to get the ticket for the party.... No body else
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by reuben79: 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ihsan6:
we are battle ready for saraki in kwara here, it won't be business as usual come 2019...ilorin is hot right now #teamliberatekwara
lol I just dey laugh u........kwara state is under saraki family's till kingdom come.after 219 will shall see ok
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by Ishaq717(m): 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
tech18:

The current First Lady of Niger State Amina Abubakar Bello is General Abdus-Salam's Daughter
And so? who's the governor's father
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by Techrems: 4:22am On Feb 16, 2019
Looking to download Lucky patcher apk latest version for Android? check out this official website to download lucky patcher app for Android & PC.
https://luckypatcherdld.me/
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by aidenpaul67: 11:05am On Jul 18, 2019
Techrems:
Looking to download Lucky patcher apk latest version for Android? check out this official website to download lucky patcher app for Android & PC.
https://luckypatcherdld.me/

Hey, You guys tried DraStic DS Emulator?
DraStic is a powerful Nintendo DS emulator for Android.
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by modscity: 4:10am On Jun 02, 2020
Yes thats rue i agree thats pretty true but qll i gotta say is https://mods.city/
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by orisa37: 8:04am On Jun 02, 2020
seunmsg:
Is that not Abdulsalam Abubakar in the first picture? Is he a member of PDP or the OP is just being mischievous?

Abdulsalam Abubakar is not Barak Hussain Obama . He is free to be in conference with anyone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atunwa Emerges Kwara PDP Governorship Candidate / Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.