Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo (52789 Views)

Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / Hotdogs And Bread With Buhari And Osinbajo Inscribed On It Go Viral / Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by foxnaija247: 12:44am On Aug 31, 2018
See am, him think say we go help am.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by foxnaija247: 12:45am On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by foxnaija247: 12:50am On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by foxnaija247: 12:52am On Aug 31, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dj5SAu8wjo
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by foxnaija247: 12:52am On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by foxnaija247: 12:53am On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:15am On Aug 31, 2018
This Osibanjo is always laughing at Buhari's accent.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by Dollabiz: 1:23am On Aug 31, 2018
hmm
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by kgr8mike(m): 2:41am On Aug 31, 2018
I don't know why Osibanjo always laughs whenever PMB turns to him.

Could it be that PMB always jokes or is it that Osibanjo just must laugh or what?

Meanwhile government I think should be a serious business but the main players are always joking. Can you see?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by AreaFada2: 2:51am On Aug 31, 2018
Buhari : Osinbande, you think that statue man over there dey dream to be president in 2023?

Osinbajo: Laughs heartily,***Mr president, let him be dreaming, he will wake up on May 30th 2023.

Okorocha: Thinking very hard**** Which of them should I do his statue first, Buhari or Osinbajo?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by theo1477(m): 2:57am On Aug 31, 2018
See as the two MUMU's of SS & SE the look us , like say we no go deceive them as we did before. They don't know we are deceivers in this our party. They are goat's

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by zyzxx(m): 2:59am On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by theo1477(m): 3:00am On Aug 31, 2018
kgr8mike:
I don't know why Osibanjo always laughs whenever PMB turns to him.

Could it be that PMB always jokes or is it that Osibanjo just must laugh or what?

Meanwhile government I think should be a serious business but the main players are always joking. Can you see?

Bcs PMB they Diig'. E diig'. don't ask me. It my language
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by Aladaofada(m): 3:14am On Aug 31, 2018
Baba:this Flat Head Ipob Say He Want Be President 2023...Osinbanjo;lol
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 31, 2018
Not bad.

Buy your cheap data now
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by TeamDoctor: 4:41am On Aug 31, 2018
cosmatika:
Buhari is better of as a court jester. His gworonic accent always make ppl laugh cool

Lol...
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by semyman: 4:51am On Aug 31, 2018
demulepaul:
Corrupt Criminals, foolishh old men looters. APC Zombies should not quote me
See foolish fool
Slowpoke must you comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by solution90(m): 5:13am On Aug 31, 2018
SIR ARUMEMI IKHIDE JOHNSON OWNER OF ARIK air,and ojemai farm.is owning of us 6months salary..pls nairaland,help me to post...to front page.God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by opribo(m): 5:28am On Aug 31, 2018
No doubt thats a bad eye look. The look that says you ain't seen anything yet, just a little time i will give you a dose of whats coming.

Meanwhile, the VP who couldn't read between the line is basking in tge euphoria that Bubu has got his back. When they are done with him. He will start sing 'na so life be'. He should remember Diya, it is still the same ol cabal.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by ACE1010: 5:32am On Aug 31, 2018
WATCHOVER:
Buhari : see as Oshiomhole stand like chicken wen rain beat.
Osinbanjo : don't mind am
Okorocha: short man, since you become chairman we just they lose members

Oshiomhole: very soon i go still defect. No be me una go take work kill
grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by ACE1010: 5:33am On Aug 31, 2018
Wawaman:
baba: this one think say I go handover to him in 2023.

osinanjo: lol

grin grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by ACE1010: 5:33am On Aug 31, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Buhari: Osinbajo, between Theresa May and Angel Merkel, who should I make as my third wife?

Osinbajo: *laughing really hard grin grin grin * Oga, abeg don't start again with your jokes grin grin grin

Okorohausa: *frowning seriously angry angry* what nonsense are they discussing again?

grin grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by naijanaso: 5:34am On Aug 31, 2018
Corrinthians:
So, I thought this wouldn't be too bad a picture to have some fun with.

Guys, let's have your captions.

. cheesy

And this made front page? NL is bullshit sometimes
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by ACE1010: 5:36am On Aug 31, 2018
abumoney:
Buhari : Okorocha say he Wan draw my statue for $200m
Osinbajo : grin grin grin

Buhari : I say make he give me the money, I no go mind to stand for there by myself
Osinbajo : grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by crownson(m): 6:10am On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by Angelovic96: 6:12am On Aug 31, 2018
chrizzyace:

Oh come on, we all need a good laugh every time . Don’t spoil the fun joor ... wink

seriously! please tell this person not to spoil the fun! in fact I have been laughing all along

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by dbos11(m): 6:21am On Aug 31, 2018
Okorocha: parapapa *pollutes the air* Buhari: your brother don mess again oo (fuun) Osinbajo: kikikiki. Na in talent b that
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by osusuallstars: 6:30am On Aug 31, 2018
lifeless:This short man devil chairman i talk nonsense

Peanut VP:dont mind him, members are just defecting
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by IkemChris(m): 6:42am On Aug 31, 2018
Corrinthians:

. cheesy
Bubu: Na wetin Osho dey talk sef?
Oshin: Baba me no know oooo.
Bubu: O boy see how Roch dey look Osho like mumu, Oshin look, look.
Oshin: Chai! This mumu from the east of the Niger lol
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by BENARI: 6:50am On Aug 31, 2018
Corrinthians:

. cheesy

Buhari: Osi Baba, why is Rochas looking so lifeless?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) / A Lady Tattooed Bola Tinubu On Her Back (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.