Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo (52801 Views)

Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / Hotdogs And Bread With Buhari And Osinbajo Inscribed On It Go Viral / Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by Dee60: 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
s
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by kaen1317: 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
Osibanjo: the fool sitting next to me wants to president in 2023. Buhari: Idiot will get the shock of his life.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by SirLakes: 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
Bubu: Do I look lifeless
Bajo: grin , You are not, Trump is just brain dead

Rochas: wetin dey do these lifeless people now

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by Realname: 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lifeless
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by Sneh7(m): 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Pls this is democracy, I want to report admin for posting this, we no the pple on the picture, they are not new to us, we can't celebrate failure,

Thank you
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by NobodyKnows(m): 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
Sneh7:
Pls this is democracy, I want to report admin for posting this, we no the pple on the picture, they are not new to us, we can't celebrate failure,

Thank you
dont be stupid

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by NobodyKnows(m): 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
PMB: Osinbade,that furadinunu we chop together . Omo I wan drop mess o grin grin

Osinbajo:Ha Baba me sef dy hold my own since because Okoro dy here o.
Oya make we drop am together ,I go count one to three grin grin

Rochas:I hear wetin una dy talk since .
If you drop any mess there angry angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by chrizzyace: 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
Buhari: osibanjo see rochas face like person wey just chop hot beans with oporoko wey don spoil. grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by chrizzyace: 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
Sneh7:

Thank you

Oh come on, we all need a good laugh every time . Don’t spoil the fun joor ... wink
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by ClassiqLegend(m): 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2018
demulepaul:
Corrupt Criminals, foolishh old men looters. APC Zombies should not quote me
hmm funy u,if these people are criminals,looters and zombies den wat will dey call d former ones,u dy make me laugh o

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by Awoleesu(m): 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
PMB: (referring to Oshiomole's speech)... Hmmm, short men, tall wahala...

PYO: don't mind us Mr. President...
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by BafanaBafana: 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
BuhariM:
May the two never fall. ..

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari
Amen.
God bless you too bro

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Andrewkinggg:
Buhari : Osinbade see the way that FAT omo ibo wey dey your side dey look. Him no know plans wey we get for am for 2019. He go see pepper!!

Osinbade: Lifeless one no kill me with laugh.

Okoroacha: undecided undecided undecided undecided
Lollzz.Lifeless One
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by milemimi93(m): 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
BUHARI: Osinbade, see as I don systematically blocked all avenues leading to looting

OSINBANJO: Baba I don see am. E d pain looters die

OKOROCHA: hmmm! Dis yeye man don blockd access to lootin, how I go tek loot money go give my comisona wife? She no go gree me fork her 2nite.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by elclassical(m): 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
See as buhari dey look am #emana mu na GI a daa chekwa

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by Corrinthians(m): 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
Andrewkinggg:
Buhari : Osinbade see the way that FAT omo ibo wey dey your side dey look. Him no know plans wey we get for am for 2019. He go see pepper!!

Osinbade: Lifeless one no kill me with laugh.

Okoroacha: undecided undecided undecided undecided
grin grin grin

Wickedness cheesy
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by Corrinthians(m): 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
hurify147:
MR. LIFE VS MR LIFELESS grin grin grin grin cool shocked shocked
Lubbish. grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by Mike008(m): 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
BUHARI: Shey I tell you say na Oshiomhole de pollute. Him don do am again

OSINBAJO: Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by Corrinthians(m): 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
abumoney:
Buhari : Okorocha say he Wan draw my statue for $200m
Osinbajo : grin grin grin

Buhari : I say make he give me the money, I no go mind to stand for there by myself
Osinbajo : grin grin grin grin grin
grin

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by Corrinthians(m): 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
BuhariM:
May the two never fall. ..

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari
Aaaaameeeeeen!

But wait o, is that your own caption? grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by gurunlocker: 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
I am more concerned about what's going on with okoroawusa with that look...
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by BENARI: 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Buhari: Osinbade, pls do I still look lifeless?

Osibanjo: Habba your Excellency how can you say that; You're just too funny.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by Corrinthians(m): 12:00am On Aug 31, 2018
cosmatika:
Buhari is better of as a court jester. His gworonic accent always make ppl laugh cool
Mr Amebo, no one asked what he would or wouldn't be good for. They simply said "caption".

Can't you see others having fun? Some of you expend too much energy staying angry and moody.

Loosen up and have some fun jor.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by Corrinthians(m): 12:03am On Aug 31, 2018
Corrinthians:
So, I thought this wouldn't be too bad a picture to have some fun with.

Guys, let's have your captions.

. cheesy
Chai. To be moderator good gan! See as dem shred my op remain only im skeleton. cry cry

Lalasticlala, this isn't fair o. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by valx2: 12:12am On Aug 31, 2018
Osibande: baba,since you're lifeless that means u go soon die for office and I go take over.kikikikikikkiki...
Bubu : Kai I dey laff me ko?
Okoroawusa : Osibande na me go be your deputy after the lifeless one don die

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by Ekaka1(m): 12:12am On Aug 31, 2018
Na dem sabi...abi one of dem don mess?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by Maxcollins042(m): 12:15am On Aug 31, 2018
Buhari: This thief at your left side want to contest for 2023 presidency

Osibanjo: Hahahahaha

Okorocha: What are they gossiping about?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 31, 2018
Corrinthians:
So, I thought this wouldn't be too bad a picture to have some fun with.

Guys, let's have your captions.

. cheesy

Planning on how they are going to drink
40 naira sachet Milo again grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by foxnaija247: 12:44am On Aug 31, 2018
<script async src="//..com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<script>
     (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({
          google_ad_client: "ca-pub-4528088604091762",
          enable_page_level_ads: true
     });
</script>

See am, him think say we go help am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) / Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.