Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Taking A Friend To An Embassy Or An Invitation Letter For Us Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taking A Friend To An Embassy Or An Invitation Letter For Us Visa? (1370 Views)

Help Does. Indonesia Have An Embassy In Lagos / American Invitation Letter / Your First Visa And Interview At An Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taking A Friend To An Embassy Or An Invitation Letter For Us Visa? by rukatech: 1:16am On Jun 29, 2010
My friend would like to visit US for a business.
I am about to write an invitation to help him obtain a visiting visa.
I’m also planning to visit Nigeria within the next two months. Will it be better if I take him with me to the embassy when I arrive? Will it make any difference? Your comments please.
Re: Taking A Friend To An Embassy Or An Invitation Letter For Us Visa? by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 29, 2010
Its not okay to go with him,it will look like a setup.It will not change anything.
Re: Taking A Friend To An Embassy Or An Invitation Letter For Us Visa? by coolier(f): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2010
rukatech:

Will it be better if I take him with me to the embassy when I arrive?

So how is that possible? is he under 16? Only Visa applicants are allowed in for interviews at the US Consulate, except in some special cases where the applicant is aged, has a disability and needs assistance.
Re: Taking A Friend To An Embassy Or An Invitation Letter For Us Visa? by rukatech: 1:24am On Jun 30, 2010
So how is that possible? is he under 16? Only Visa applicants are allowed in for interviews at the US Consulate, except in some special cases where the applicant is aged, has a disability and needs assistance.
Not necessarily. I’m just wondering if my present as a US citizen will make a different and to explore the possibility of both of us going back to US at the same time. I have similarly done that for a friend visiting UK, but not for US.
Re: Taking A Friend To An Embassy Or An Invitation Letter For Us Visa? by joxiri: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2010
Only visa applicants are allowed into the embassy strictly even disabled people can't take helpers the shit that is the us embassy
So its almost unlikely u will get into the embassy

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice On Study In Canada / Nigerians In Paris / UK Government - Am I Missing Something Here Or Is It Just A Rip Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.