Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Diversion Of N90B ($300M) Budweiser/hero Brewery Investment To Southwest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diversion Of N90B ($300M) Budweiser/hero Brewery Investment To Southwest (2952 Views)

PDP Last-minute Deal; Cede Senate Presidency To Southwest, Southeast For SGF / Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diversion Of N90B ($300M) Budweiser/hero Brewery Investment To Southwest by gurnam: 9:19am On Aug 31, 2018
This one is even better, he apportioned some of the blames to their leaders, prior to this and most often, they will just heap the entire blame on Yorubas gabadaya grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Diversion Of N90B ($300M) Budweiser/hero Brewery Investment To Southwest by Xander85: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2018
blackpanda:

Your maazi KANU is a terrorist and a hateful racist! This is just d beginning. No company wants to invest in a volatile environment that is prone to unrest. You Igbo's should keep fooling yourselves that u are agitating. By the time the entire south east records zero investment, unemployment escalates astronomically and poverty becomes d order of the day, then ur brains will come down.

Dude, you don't need to explain your feelings towards Mazi Kanu and Ndigbo....i know already!

Mazi kanu just woke up one morning and started being 'hateful' towards you lot abi? IPOB and MASSOB that came into being from the mid noughties have been terrorising, been hateful and racist towards Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani who hitherto had been showing us nothing but love abi?

You sit there and call Mazi Kanu a terrorist. Do you actually know the meaning of terrorism? You know how the rest of the world have a zero tolerance for terrorism, and how they take note of all terrorist organisations? How come no other country besides your darling Nigeria have tagged IPOB terrorists? You know the same int'l community that don't see a problem with IPOB and its non-violent approach to secession have gone ahead to tag Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram as terrorists? What does this tell you about your country and its level of deceit? Bare in mind that as we speak, your darling Nigeria is yet to tag these same Fulani Herdsmen as terrorists.

Dude, i ain't fooling myself about Nigeria and the place of Ndigbo in it, and this is why i want to see the back of you nasty lot! The political-economy of Nigeria has been skewed in favour of the Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani right from the late 60s to date...it didn't start with the coming of Mazi Kanu, and sad to say with the present structure of Nigeria it will continue long after Mazi Kanu is gone! It's ok to say Ndigbo are being punished because of the Nzeogwu coup....i ain't gonna jump out of your laptop and punch you in the face for saying so! wink

The only Igbos fooling themselves, and the ones you and i should be laughing at are the ones that actually believe they have a chance in hell surviving as a people in a shithole like Nigeria....esp' Nigeria in it's present state! Funnily enough, majority of them can presently be found kidding themselves in your party APC!
Re: Diversion Of N90B ($300M) Budweiser/hero Brewery Investment To Southwest by PFRB: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2018
oodualover:
Ibos love blaming Yorubas for everything that goes wrong with them. The way they blame us for everything is one of the main reasons why I support their Biafra. They have started hating on Tinubu because he aspires to lead this country and so Ibos see this decision as an impediment to Ibos intension to be president. These Ibos make people feel uncomfortable and exasperated with their blame game and victim mentality.
See guys, any Yoruba that don't support Biafra is an enemy to Yoruba nation.
Let these people fvck off!

Igbos? ? Including Joe Igbokwe? ?
Re: Diversion Of N90B ($300M) Budweiser/hero Brewery Investment To Southwest by toolovely(m): 11:44am On Aug 31, 2018
so who's to be blamed? the anambra state government refused allocating land for their expansion so they have to go look for where to get it from. its their business. no sentiments should be attached to it. the government that knew the importance of having such facility within their domain wasted no time in allocating massive expanse of land to them.

3 Likes

Re: Diversion Of N90B ($300M) Budweiser/hero Brewery Investment To Southwest by Ofemannnu: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
Throwback:
All I can do is to laugh in IPOB as I weigh the idiocy contained in the protestation.

Typical Igbo inferiority complex, victim complex and generational lamentations is all I could comprehend.

The report did not also forget to blame the Yorubas for the parochial, clannish and rebellious image that Igbos themselves associated with what they celebrate as an Igbo beer, yet wonder why it does not have any appeal among Nigerian nationalists.

More like a Yoruba Fuji artiste wondering why he does not have appeal among Fulanis, Igbos and Ijaws, after deliberately striving to carve an ethnic and partisan niche for his musical talent.

I will urge the aggrieved party to petition the UN and ICC as they are wont to do, on this affront on an endangered specie. Also remembering to inform that their oppressors are the usual suspect Yoruba tormentors of their fore fathers.

I will urge the aggrieved party to petition the UN and ICC as they are wont to do, on this affront on an endangered specie. Also remembering to inform that their oppressors are the usual suspect Yoruba tormentors of their fore fathers.
THIS SENTENCES GOT ME LAUGHING grin
Since the time of Azikiwe,the Igbos have always seen Yorubas as some kind of super,super humans that they have to catch up with to be recognised,noticed and reckoned with in order for them to be satisfied that they are real and original and bonafide human beings- Chinua Achebe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diversion Of N90B ($300M) Budweiser/hero Brewery Investment To Southwest by Throwback: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
Aquariann:
Na wa o. It must be hard being Igbo. The victim mentality, crybabies complex, and general aversion (for lack of a better word) towards Yorubas is beginning to call for concern.

These people need help. It's not inborn but rather due to what I'll like to refer to as an acute dose of social conditioning that begins when they were just babies, running throughout their childhood and adolescence, and eventually goes on their entire life.

Carried out by their parents, teachers, leaders and local media, through the repetition of the same simple messages thousands of times over long periods until their mind gives in and absorbs them, they're trained to have certain beliefs, behaviors, desires and emotional reactions to (National) issues generally.

Examples.

1. When the civil war is being discussed, you must blame Awolowo and Yoruba

2. Lagos is no man's land and was covered with water, we developed it. (This was what my 11/12 years old classmate told me in Jss1 in FGCV during documentation when the teacher in charge of our class asked our states and I stood up to say Lagos. Mind you, the only thing I knew then were the states and capitals, their governors and a few ministers. She already knew Lagos was no mans land and had to make a comment that I was wrong to say I'm from Lagos).

3. Blame Yorubas for the bad roads in the East, failure of Enugu airport and poor patronage of South Eastern seaports.

4. No matter the argument, you must turn it on it's head and find a way to drag Yorubas into it (like the writer of this horseshít has done)

5. Remember you developed every Nigerian city and everyone (insert Yoruba) hates you and don't want you to succeed.

6. Just blame everyone else ( especially Yorubas) when things don't go right politically due to your wrong political calculations

7. Every Yoruba man is working to undermine you at every turn. etc.

So unless these generation of Igbos fail to brainwash their own kids and pass down all these lies they've been told by their fathers, the victim mentality will continue for a long time.

Dude you really have a dossier on this epidemic that has ravaged the SouthEast across multiple generations.

I am sure the WHO would not mind consulting you to provide a cure for this psychological disease that requires massive rehabilitation of the sufferers.

2 Likes

Re: Diversion Of N90B ($300M) Budweiser/hero Brewery Investment To Southwest by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
oodualover:
Ibos love blaming Yorubas for everything that goes wrong with them. The way they blame us for everything is one of the main reasons why I support their Biafra. They have started hating on Tinubu because he aspires to lead this country and so Ibos see this decision as an impediment to Ibos intension to be president. These Ibos make people feel uncomfortable and exasperated with their blame game and victim mentality.
See guys, any Yoruba that don't support Biafra is an enemy to Yoruba nation.
Let these people fvck off!

Actually that is not the whole problem, no Yoruba opposes Biafra, Ibos that want Biafra but they want Yorubas to be at the forefront fighting for their Biafra.

And In their Biafra, it will include taking Lagos and huge part of Southwest with them in addition to the South South

Ask any Ibo to go back to their region and you suddenly become their enemy. They want Biafra but not in their region, they want the Biafra to be in Lagos, Ibadan Kano, Port Harcourt, Akwa Ibom, Jos anywhere but Iboland

4 Likes

Re: Diversion Of N90B ($300M) Budweiser/hero Brewery Investment To Southwest by totit: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin
LooL

..and as usual the crying babies won't cease..

Na today cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets / 3 NAF Helicopters On A "Private Deal" Allegedly Guard Train From Abuja To Kaduna / BREAKING: PDP Aspirant, Ikhine, Steps Down For Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.