Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,901 members, 7,821,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover (31233 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Zimbabwean Woman Snatches Best Friend’s Husband, Elopes With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Auxtin85(m): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2018
electricpole:
why beat him up? why been cruel? or you are just annoyed someone was able to be bold with what you have killing you inside?
get something right..... liking pussy doesn't stop anyone from been gay! do you understand?
if you did something right...you shouldn't ve asked God to forgive you... you know...
many are in the battle of morals, conscience and sexual fluidity confusion.

Lecturer, it's all clear you are gay, if I catch you now I'll do worse than I did to him in 2012. I beat him cos I hate the sight of a man behaving like a woman. I hate their mannerism. Even the devil will be angry with me after seeing how I will beat you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by valx2: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2018
you're wrong bro..Not even in my next life

I love pussy die grin
Realname:

You are gay

You are.indirectly advertising

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by abbeyty(m): 11:08am On Aug 31, 2018
electricpole:
shut up.... A straight guy has no business with gays.... why are you so concerned?
don't be so bitter! something you can't fight is causing it.

lol, here comes another gay mofo. I think seun needs to create a separate forum for these mofos
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by sanpipita(m): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2018
Auxtin85:

Lecturer, it's all clear you are gay, if I catch you now I'll do worse than I did to him in 2012. I beat him cos I hate the sight of a man behaving like a woman. I hate their mannerism. Even the devil will be angry with me after seeing how I will beat you.

Funny you think all gays have feminine attitude and are weak, till push your luck far and meet one that will use you to sweep the floor your ignorance go clear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by mechanics(m): 11:17am On Aug 31, 2018
Hmmmmm, that's serious o, we just have to be prayerful to avoid situations like this, it seems he was jazzed.
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Auxtin85(m): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2018
sanpipita:

Funny you think all gays have feminine attitude and are weak, till push your luck far and meet one that will use you to sweep the floor your ignorance go clear

Lol I laugh you in my local language, boys are aging becoming men. I had to let go so many things. I sorry for your ignorance
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Auxtin85(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2018
sanpipita:

Gay many here oo see as them dey attack me.
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Akshow: 11:35am On Aug 31, 2018
abbeyty:

Batty boy, ask your boyfriend to hit you with his big black dik in your wide leaking a**hole. I wish I could blow your ass off with a gun, you gays are meant to be eliminated in the surface of the eath
did you just say big black dik? shocked for someone who hates gay...U pretty know enough about them. I bet u fantasize having that big black dik ram ur ahole so much hence d obsession and hatred. Poor lost soul. Internalized homophobia is killing U. U will be alright las las grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Gramondhigh(m): 11:54am On Aug 31, 2018
thank You, i was beginning to think everyone here was senseless! Stop Homophobia, I Am Bisexual and I don't Give a DAMN!
Akshow:
That's what you get when u criminalize homosexuals. That's what u get when you make them feel less human. That's what you get when you judge their lifestyle and keep reminding them they are the worst sinners.

They marry unsuspecting women to avoid ur judgement but still sleep around with men cos thats their preference. Stop homophobia! It does a lot of damage to the society.

You will be surprised at the number of married men in Nigeria that are low key gay sleeping around and infecting their unsuspecting wives with diseases.

STOP HOMOPHOBIA! Let's avoid issues like this, its simple logic. Save our sis and daughters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Gramondhigh(m): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
how we go tk knw, abeggi, mk we hear word! evry one Should live his or her life as he or She wants, Besides we only Live once! pls do you still sell tyers --- 205 / 60 /16
GAZZUZZ:

no brother .....

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by zolajpower: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
Auxtin85:

Boss I too like pussy to be gay OO, I was arrested and detained in Benin City in 2012 about this time then for beating up a gay. My brother I was too cruel to that gay guy that I still ask God to forgive me till now.
Mehn! Na benin me sef dey oo. Me no know why d things too plenty for benin too. Na so i see a lot of ladies doing lesbianism for ogba zoo too .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by superlanny(m): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
creepsyme:
Now this is a real man talking.
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Atikusadvocate: 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
MPESA:

Guy you doesn't make any sense except you are one of them , BTW why will you be sexually attractive to the same sex gender, why will the same sex gender kissing or caressing you arouse you sexually as the same gender, be him Justie Bieber or Mr IBU. As you quoted above.
why asking ladies what they saw in opposite sex, why not think and ask yourself what did your dad saw in your mother , why you trying to justify stupidity at highest order.
GOD ONLY CREATED ADAM AND EVE , NOT ADAM AND ADAM & NOT EVE AND EVE.
SHALOM

Lol. I ain’t gay. I only wonder why you guys think a person can like what you dislike. It doesn’t matter what a person likes, life has many flavors and people pursue whatever they deem fit. Btw Adam and Eve are legendary people who never existed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Auxtin85(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
zolajpower:

Mehn! Na benin me sef dey oo. Me no know why d things too plenty for benin too. Na so i see a lot of ladies doing lesbianism for ogba zoo too .

Them dey everywhere oo
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by electricpole(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
abbeyty:

lol, here comes another gay mofo. I think seun needs to create a separate forum for these mofos
are you now a gay activist?
why urging a new forum?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by electricpole(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
Auxtin85:

that's very funny you know!!! what you just wrote here shows you like them in the real sense..... just keep on venting your anger in likeness.
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Amberon: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
Coming from a paedophile, I'm not surprised.
sanpipita:

Your society already accepts and promotes pedophilla, don't make too much noise.
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by sanpipita(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
Amberon:
Coming from a paedophile, I'm not surprised.

Face your reality and stop talking thrash, its well known child marriages are allowed in Nigeria, adults prey on kids like its nothing even people like you justify it but then you have effrontery to feign ignorance, anyway I'm here to tell you the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Amberon: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
It becomes societal headache when HIV is 70% more prevalent among homosexuals than in the general population. The ease of spreading this HIV is as simple as ABC as most of these homosexuals are bisexual anyways. Consent or not , homosexuality has been rejected by the Nigerian society as the poll results were 99% against it. It is also against every tradition in Nigeria.
Akshow:
there's no consent in paedophilia. A minor is involved. What two consenting adults do in their bedroom shouldn't be ur headache

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Amberon: 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
If you don't have a reasonable thing to say then I suggest you shut up and quit thinking you're talking to a novice. Saying that the Nigerian society accepts it is plain foolish.

That a minute percentage of the population does it doesn't mean it is accepted by the general society. That's why there is always an outcry when such issue is brought to the public. I won't dignifying you with a further response neither will I reply your needless comment.
sanpipita:

Face your reality and stop talking thrash, its well known child marriages are allowed in Nigeria, adults prey on kids like its nothing even people like you justify it but then you have effrontery to feign ignorance, anyway I'm here to tell you the bitter truth
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Amberon: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
Sexual orientation is nothing short of mental illness as are all the other ills associated with it including but not limited to transgerism and gender fluidity.
BlackManta:

Paedophilia is not a sexual orientation.

There are more than 20 types of sexuality and Paedophilia is not one of them.

Associating gays with paedophilia shows you dont know anything about sexual orientations.
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by sanpipita(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
Amberon:
If you don't have a reasonable thing to say then I suggest you shut up and quit thinking you're talking to a novice. Saying that the Nigerian society accepts it is plain foolish.

That a minute percentage of the population does it doesn't mean it is accepted by the general society. That's why there is always an outcry when such issue is brought to the public. I won't dignifying you with a further response neither will I reply your needless comment.

Outcry that leads to what? if you can't maintain same energy you have for homosexuality towards pedophilia around just keep quiet, what has your outcry solved, continue crying mumu
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by BlackManta(m): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=Amberon post=70784747]Sexual orientation is nothing short of mental illness as are all the other ills associated with it including but not limited to transgerism and gender fluidity.[/quote

Is it all sexual orientions or just the ones you dislike

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by abbeyty(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
electricpole:
are you now a gay activist?
why urging a new forum?

I am anti gay, I want to blow all you gays mofo off this planet
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Auxtin85(m): 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
electricpole:
that's very funny you know!!! what you just wrote here shows you like them in the real sense..... just keep on venting your anger in likeness.

You disgust me. You are obviously a gay and I pray the law catch up with you soon.

Sons of evil generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Akshow: 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Amberon:
It becomes societal headache when HIV is 70% more prevalent among homosexuals than in the general population. The ease of spreading this HIV is as simple as ABC as most of these homosexuals are bisexual anyways. Consent or not , homosexuality has been rejected by the Nigerian society as the poll results were 99% against it. It is also against every tradition in Nigeria.
When was this election on gays conducted? grin

Dont heterosexuals too get infected with AiDs?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by electricpole(m): 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
Auxtin85:

You disgust me. You are obviously a gay and I pray the law catch up with you soon.

Sons of evil generation
which law?
sit down for there!.....
you are the child of good generation na!
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by electricpole(m): 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
abbeyty:

I am anti gay, I want to blown all you gays mofo off this planet
this is funny you know! blow ko sweep ni
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by electricpole(m): 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
Auxtin85:

Sons of evil generation
you are even in SA.... a gay country.... why don't you come back home cos gay disgust you cos SA is home to gays...they are getting married there you know!
see your tatted jeans like a SA gay dude.
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by electricpole(m): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
Akshow:
When was this election on gays conducted? grin

Dont heterosexuals too get infected with AiDs?
don't mind them!
they know nothing, just assume and read up shits about AIDS.... more heterosexual have it more than gays.
is the virus in gays or human blood? abi hetero no get blood again?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Auxtin85(m): 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
electricpole:
you are even in SA.... a gay country.... why don't you come back home cos gay disgust you cos SA is home to gays...they are getting married there you know!
see your tatted jeans like a SA gay dude.

Make I leave you, come Naija come sidon with you abi? Job dey ur Naija? You try, oga gay carry ur wahala go front go find your fellow. No be me and you
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by electricpole(m): 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Amberon:
you don't know anything...... if you know how many people swing both ways.... and also the calibre of people who do.... u go forget statistics and wonder if such people have mental illness or they are evil.... which for sure none of the two.
the ease of not spreading is..... make sure you don't ve a cut on your dick when you Bleep raw..... the virus can't enter your body except through blood(for guys)
for ladies, a little complicated cos they are receptive.
that's why females should be the one using condoms self, guys are just helping them out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court / Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World / Help: My Grandma Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.