Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos (66215 Views)

Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) / Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by DamnnNiggarr: 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lagos man marries Kenyan lady as he abandons his wife of 16 years
The man, according to family sources, married the Kenyan lady, a mother of three children, in Lagos.
Lagos man marries Kenyan lady as he abandons his wife of 16years
A man identified as Bashir Akinsiku, has been accused of abandoning his wife of 16 years Barakat, and their children, to marry a Kenyan lady identified as Sylvia Mochabo.

Reliable sources, who revealed to this writer that Akinsiku married Mochabo, a Kenyan mother of three, while being married to Barakat, said he’s been cheating on the latter before now.

“Before getting married to Mochabo, Akinsiku had since been cheating on Barakat whom he had been married to for over 16 years, with different women. Despite the fact that she’s been enduring the disrespect, verbal and emotional abuse for years, he went ahead to marry another wife against his parents’ wishes,” a source who spoke on a condition of anonymity stated.

The source added that while Akinsiku, an Assistant General Manager (AGM) at Continental Reinsurance Plc , refused Barakat from working since they got married to take care of the family, he went ahead to marry Mochabo, a serving board member of the National Commission for Persons with Disabilities (NCPWD).

A family member, who corroborated the source’s claims, said Akinsiku, amongst other things, threatened to stop being responsible for the upkeep of the three children he has with Barakat.

“I have it on record that Akinsiku said he has initiated the move to change his next of kin arrangements from Barakat to the Kenyan lady he just married.

“And since he got married to the Kenyan woman, he has been insisting on having Barakat out of their matrimonial home,”
the family member added.

This writer gathered that Barakat’s refusal has led to Akinsiku becoming physically violent to her, such that he pressed her neck, as he attempted throwing her things out of their home.
https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/lagos-man-marries-kenyan-lady-as-he-abandons-his-wife-of-16-years/gtxt7y4?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by DamnnNiggarr: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
shocked

It's okay,
I'm a man, but some men out there are just there to destroy the lives of some ladies.
Firstly, you prevented her from working so that she can be fully dependent on you there by rendering her financially incapacitated to cater for her kids since you chose to be irresponsible. Ladies please and please, run away from any man, be it your husband, partner or boyfriend, that prevents you from working to make your own savings, in order to be financially independent, that's not love. There was a time I wanted to try that rubbish ( yeah, it's rubbish) with my wife, until I received a brain-resetting backlash from family and friends, but later on, I began to enjoy my wife's financial independence. There would be a time she'd take care of utility bills and other payments without my notice.

So lastly, you paid her back by breaking her heart thereby rendering her more wretched after a whole 16 solid years, and to think you went against your parents' wish makes it worse.
Some men have bones in their liver.

202 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by markidoo(m): 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnNiggarr!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Zonefree(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
such that he pressed her neck, as he attempted throwing her things out of their home.

Same way Obidients are pressing Urchins neck daily.

The Nigerian wife should pray and fast about it. cool cool

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by DamnnNiggarr: 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
markidoo:
DamnNiggarr!!!
weytin I do?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
Only the MAN and LADY can reveal the real truth behind such decision. I will never never rush to condemn the man, only kids would do that without fair hearing.
I have always known that at the mention of WOMAN most men whose brains would have liquefied immediately think of ANGELS, meanwhile forgetting that most of these ladies are also angels of darkness. Only married people will understand this and not kids who will always think with their fingers.

161 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by DamnnNiggarr: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Only the MAN and LADY can reveal the real truth behind such decision. I will never never rush to condemn the man, only kids would do that without fair hearing.
I have always known that at the mention of WOMAN most men whose brains would have liquefied immediately think of ANGELS, meanwhile forgetting that most of these ladies are also angels of darkness. Only married people will understand this and not kids who will always think with their fingers.
I don't care about what transpired between them but my concern there is why some men prevent their wives from working, in order to make both ends meet and also be financially independent.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
I don't care about what transpired between them but my concern there is why some men prevent their wives from working, in order to make both ends meet and also be financially independent.
Even before I settled down, I ensured all the Ladies I had dealings with got a job or created one. My family detests Leeches. The word may sound absurd but it's real.
Now, for those men, I don't understand their motives but What I know is never never never be a jobless husband, no matter what. Never allow yourself to be in a position where only your wife will be providing.
Even if u are required to wash corpses and dress them up, please seek and get that JOB.

My reason is simple and states
A woman never forgets the advantage she has over her man or any man in a hot argument.
Never put yourself in the position to enhance such ridiculing, for highest thing a man desires of a woman is respect, and most ladies of nowadays are out for the men, be u a good or bad man.
The records are not lying.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
I have it on record that Akinsiku said he has initiated the move to change his next of kin arrangements from Barakat to the Kenyan lady he just married.

“And since he got married to the Kenyan woman, he has been insisting on having Barakat out of their matrimonial home,” the family member added
All these kinda unprofessional journalism is effing annoying.
With all that was written, seems the writer is more pained that the man married 'A Kenya lady'.
That phrase was repeated more than a million times.
Seems whoever wrote this will be more pleased if the hubby left the wife for another Nigerian.

Racial discrimination don scatter some people brain patapata.
Ethnic profiling at its best.
We lost interest in the whole bs, when we saw nothing more than 'A Kenya lady, A Kenya woman, bla bla bla'.

Next thread biko.........

21 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Hegato(m): 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Wahala reloaded
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by seanwilliam(m): 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Go where you find peace

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by MonkeyMods(m): 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Yoriba women have bad characters and their men love big as$.

So na im cause am

Equation balance

Everybody face front

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by shiwex: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Niger women too dey stress

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Utespy: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Men
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by CaptainAyub: 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
Naija woman done show am shege,my brother ran for his life grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by VeryWickedGoat: 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
A Kenyan olosho is a 1000 times better than a Naija woman.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Charisco(m): 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
A man stays where he finds peace of mind. Some Nigerian women are devil, you cannot stay with them for 5yrs talk more of being with them for forever. They change like snake. Most die in Nigeria because of depression, heart attack, sleepless night and restlessness. God help all the men out there especially Nigeria men. Amen! It's not easy on them

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by EmmyDJourno: 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
I remember chilling with my friends and his Kenyan babe at Cubana Ikeja
Babe went lavish on the menu, I just de fear for my guy, next thing babe asked for her bill and paid
I nearly spilt my drink
Kenyan ladies are not hypocrites, they live the truth these feminist clown in Nigeria fake life about

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by BloomingDale(f): 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
More wotowoto and vawulence for women, especially African women till they grow sense.

When I tell women that men are not emotionally attracted to them but to other men, they think I'm a fool. That's why your man always hang out with his buddies to have fun.

They only need you as their cooks, sex partners, maids and womb renters.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Rainstormer: 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nawa o

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Combatant husband
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by AdamuKD: 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by BuhariNaWah: 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by KennethEnyi(m): 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Maybe the woman is a wintch

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Starboytwo(m): 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
No time
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Swinger60(f): 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Humans.!!!

Always expect the worst from human beings. that way, you will never be disappointed.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by CaptainAyub: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Exactly.
I was like that b4 I got married and became more observant

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by FriendsAndFans(m): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Her juju man get better jazz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] / Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.