Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter (2276 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) / These Pics Reportedly Show A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter by Priscy01(f): 5:01am On Aug 31, 2018
These photos circulating online are reportedly of a white man and his adopted black daughter.

Some folks online felt some type of way about the kiss picture.

See below;

Source: https://www.torimill.co/viral/9634/viral-photos-that-shows-a-white-man-and-his-adopted-black-daughter.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter by pointblank247(m): 5:05am On Aug 31, 2018
beautiful
Re: Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter by Swegzfreak: 5:15am On Aug 31, 2018
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter by Betakeshi: 5:18am On Aug 31, 2018
grin
Re: Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23am On Aug 31, 2018
Very cute daughter.
Very cool dad!
Re: Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter by Nightmareo07: 5:53am On Aug 31, 2018
wow that gal is gonna grow up into a very beautiful woman.

But the man look razz to me I hope I hope he handles the gal well sad

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter by ITbomb(m): 6:25am On Aug 31, 2018
That man is grooming that girl for something

12 Likes

Re: Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter by Elnino4ladies: 6:32am On Aug 31, 2018
Paedophile spotted

8 Likes

Re: Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter by backnbeta(f): 6:46am On Aug 31, 2018
Looks surreal sorta undecided

Pardon my suspicious mind...I hope the lil angel is in safe hands. I will feel more comfortable if there is an adoptive mum in the equation embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter by Yoshy: 7:03am On Aug 31, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Paedophile spotted
Seconded or he is open, really love the little girl and won't hurt her (I'm giving myself hope)

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter by Alwaysking: 7:04am On Aug 31, 2018
ITbomb:
That man is grooming that girl for something
See where ur rotten mind dey go

3 Likes

Re: Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter by falcon01: 7:16am On Aug 31, 2018
am sure before he took her he was thorougly examined and will also be monitored.
Re: Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter by nanakgh(m): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2018
Typical black mind. Won't do the good thing but will find fault with the person who will. Someone says he's looking razz sake of tattoos, yet the woman who saved the starving boy accused of witchcraft is covered in tattoos. The child would have died but you would have come to express your anger and sadness here on nairaland where it doesn't matter. And for those screaming pedophile, it says a lot about that states of your ignorant minds.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter by newdawn2017(f): 8:34am On Aug 31, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Paedophile spotted
I knew so I'm seeing d pic, with all d those satanic watcher eye tattoos allover his body so. 1 of these days d demons will possess him, ve carnal knowledge of d baby.
Re: Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter by dominique(f): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2018
These creepy disturbing photos again.

3 Likes

Re: Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter by Sijo01(f): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2018
Cute little girl.

Hope the guy's intentions are pure undecided

3 Likes

Re: Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter by metroid(m): 8:59am On Aug 31, 2018
Nightmareo07:
wow that gal is gonna grow up into a very beautiful woman.

But the man look razz to me I hope I hope he handles the gal well sad

Most of the baddest people on earth wear suits

4 Likes

Re: Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter by KingLennon(m): 9:47am On Aug 31, 2018
This is lovely. Just look at the negative minds above me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
There's a thread on this already: https://www.nairaland.com/4700722/these-pics-reportedly-show-white#70702696

KingLennon:
This is lovely. Just look at the negative minds above me
Please, what is lovely about a grown man kissing a child on the lips and having her wash his head in a tub?

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter by KingLennon(m): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
Quiescere:
There's a thread on this already: https://www.nairaland.com/4700722/these-pics-reportedly-show-white#70702696

Please, what is lovely about a grown man kissing a child on the lips and having her wash his head in a tub?

His daughter not a child....
Re: Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
She's his [adopted] daughter, yes. But she's a child first and foremost.
KingLennon:
His daughter not a child....

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
This is wrong in so many ways

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter by KingLennon(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Quiescere:
She's his [adopted] daughter, yes. But she's a child first and foremost.
Yea dats true but at first you were making a Big deal out of it...
Re: Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
This man is a pedophile.
Re: Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter by Biglittlelois(f): 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Lovely

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Custody Of My Two Children Since 2020 / Closed thread / Couples' Kissing Contest: Would It Fly In Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.