Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Getting A Good Dog For Breeding And Security - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Getting A Good Dog For Breeding And Security (868 Views)

Want To Adopt Good Dog / But Why Does It Seem Hard To Get A Good Dog In This Country? / Cheap And Very Good Dog Food For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting A Good Dog For Breeding And Security by nnaetobi(m): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2018
Hello, breeders in the house.i need advice on getting a nice dog for breeding and security.Thanks
Re: Getting A Good Dog For Breeding And Security by nnaetobi(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2018
I urgently need to own a dog for security and breeding.please professional advice is needed from experienced breeders on this forum.i am a first time would be dog owner.
Re: Getting A Good Dog For Breeding And Security by vinscent: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2018
get either....gsd,cau or rott...but make sure u gt it from a breeder dt can bit it's chest d dog will serve both purpose....since u want to breed.. .its advisable u gt a quality dog so by time u avin pups....u won't increase d number of mutt....
Re: Getting A Good Dog For Breeding And Security by nnaetobi(m): 11:08am On Aug 31, 2018
I need to know trusted dog breeders here.i follow bobby saxy
Re: Getting A Good Dog For Breeding And Security by vinscent: 11:47am On Aug 31, 2018
chat me up....08053223701
Re: Getting A Good Dog For Breeding And Security by dabtee: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
Am in lagos whtsap 09056188427
Re: Getting A Good Dog For Breeding And Security by aywhy93(m): 5:23am On Sep 01, 2018
nnaetobi:
Hello, breeders in the house.i need advice on getting a nice dog for breeding and security.Thanks

I was in your shoes few years ago, Im not a breeder but a Dog lover and I was able to get a Purebreed Dog for both purpose, you could continue enjoying my hard work and save yourself a Lot of stress and trouble...

Read this thread - https://www.nairaland.com/4389297/meet-trixie-huge-energetic-strong/
Re: Getting A Good Dog For Breeding And Security by nnaetobi(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2018
aywhy93:

I was in your shoes few years ago, Im not a breeder but a Dog lover and I was able to get a Purebreed Dog for both purpose, you could continue enjoying my hard work and save yourself a Lot of stress and trouble...

Read this thread - https://www.nairaland.com/4389297/meet-trixie-huge-energetic-strong/
thanks
Re: Getting A Good Dog For Breeding And Security by nnaetobi(m): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2018
I really want to get a Purebreed bred boerboel for a start.i will be glad if boerboel owners in the house would be of help.thanks
Re: Getting A Good Dog For Breeding And Security by vinscent: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
I can help you get a Good dog....if you can afford it doe
Re: Getting A Good Dog For Breeding And Security by prinzetobi: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
nnaetobi:
I really want to get a Purebreed bred boerboel for a start.i will be glad if boerboel owners in the house would be of help.thanks
Please PM when you have the moment. +2349093199337
Thanks.
Re: Getting A Good Dog For Breeding And Security by nnaetobi(m): 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
prinzetobi:

Please PM when you have the moment. +2349093199337
Thanks.
I,ll be ready in November ending

(1) (Reply)

African Grey Parrots For Sale / Mistakes An Average Dog Breeder In Nigeria Makes. / My Neighbor 6month Old Dog Is On Heat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.