Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

How To Maintain Your White Clothes - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Maintain Your White Clothes (20436 Views)

How To Maintain Glowing And Fresh Skin! / 7 Ways To Style Your White Jeans / 10 Simple Ways To Maintain Your Wig As A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by ikorodureporta: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
Too much sun wl also kill the fabric. Dnt oversun
Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by Psoul(m): 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
My rule on my white clothes is;
Never wear your white shirts more than once without washing them, no matter how neat you think it is to be worn for the second time.

2 Likes

Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by manee2(m): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
My love for white made me wana be a Doc. Fortunately i'm a Cop.

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by yosmen: 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
How do u maintain white stained with zobo or cashew water? Thats what we expect to see
Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by madjune(m): 4:06am On Sep 01, 2018
I hate white clothes.

My white school uniform during my secondary school days made me stay off field exercises and this affects me in present time.

I hate white clothes.
Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by chybykee(m): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2018
sabenabeauty:
Let's not deceive ourselves.

Nigerian leaders are so corrupt and dirty

You can't even wear white for 5mins without getting stained, it's that bad.

I swear
Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by NEATPlus1(m): 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
Yeah, they are Great!
But having those clothes to still look great as new requires that you dryclean them with safer soap and chemicals, and best hands with knowledge to save them for tomorrow with same new appearance...

Call Now or WhatsApp NEATPlus Laundry on 0812-473-7398 to maintain thier look!
Or, just tap on this link to have a person-to-person explaination: https://neatplus-drycleaners-laundry-and-cleaning-service.business.site/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mark Shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 Beauty Pageant / Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? / I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.