Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast (3625 Views)

How To Create Whatsapp TV And Earn At Least N20k Per Week / Africa Design Radio Podcast: Conversations We Should Be Having / How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hello to everyone reading this, my name Immaculate and I am an audio and video enthusiast who has an extensive knowledge about sound Technology, I want a partner who is financially stable with 5million naira to fund an online TV and online radio station start up that will center around Movies reviews, tech reviews, gaming reviews, sound Technology reviews, home cinema technology, commercial cinema discussion, movie stars interviews, music stars interviews and lots more.
What is in it for the partner, 50 percent stake in the startup company which includes 50 percent of the proceeds generated from the business.
My contribution as the CEO and partner will be to create the websites and design the app for mobile, I will be creating daily videos and radio broadcasts for the first 2 to 3 years untill the brand grows to a point we can employ more hands, I will promote the online TV to the world with cost effective budget. The online TV and radio will be monitized in these verious ways 1) Google ads 2) sponsored videos 3) paid for ads on our TV and radio station 4) affiliate marketing using Amazon affiliate since we will be reviewing products on daily basis 5) selling our products using e-commerce solutions like jumia global 6) fans sponsorship 7) paid audio ads on our radio station and much more. Finally if you like this little proposal then reach me on 0...8..0..6..0...2...1..2..0...1...7
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by waleyp(m): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nice IDea But I No Get Money
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
waleyp:
Nice IDea But I No Get Money

No wahala bro but if you are a web developer I can still work with you when ever I get funding thanks for commenting
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by waleyp(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
Me I No SaBi AnyThing O, I Just Like Good ThingS, Especially Entertainment
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nice idea OP

But how are you planning on dealing with competition like the recently launched Linda ikeji TV, Iroko TV and the rest??

Who will be your target audience?? Will it be a worldwide podcast or strictly Nigeria??

Do you have any data on how many Nigerian actually stream Online TV's and Radio's when there are cheaper alternatives offline??

I'm not trying to discourage you but further brainstorm your idea and come up with a better pitch..

An investor willing to shell out 5mill must be really convinced on getting a good ROI
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
KingLinglee:
Nice idea OP

But how are you planning on dealing with competition like the recently launched Linda ikeji TV, Iroko TV and the rest??

Who will be your target audience?? Will it be a worldwide podcast or strictly Nigeria??

Do you have any data on how many Nigerian actually stream Online TV's and Radio's when there are cheaper alternatives offline??

I'm not trying to discourage you but further brainstorm your idea and come up with a better pitch..

An investor willing to shell out 5mill must be really convinced on getting a good ROI

As you can see from my post up there, my niche is around movies, cinema , sound Technology, audio tutorial, music stars interviews, products reviews relating to oled TVs , 4k blu ray player, 4k gaming, movie reviews to promote Amazon affiliate, and even music albums reviews for affiliate. As for my target traffic it is going to come mostly from USA and UK market as I have ran a successful YouTube channel around this niche as i stated up there and my traffic comes from those countries and from international countries like China Germany India Japan and many more, and finally most of my entire audience are from the abroad, I m a video editor, web designer and video influencer. My only tie to Nigeria with my platform is the interviews I will be doing on movie premiere, music launch and much more, I ran a moderately well to do YouTube channel around audio technology so now I want to go professional by launching a proper online TV and radio station show for the world and take this passion to another level, thank you and you can ask more questions FYI I'm not new to running an online TV.
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
Come in and check out my offer
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
We can work on this project
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by corpROYAL(m): 2:24am On Sep 01, 2018
Bro, you have a very nice concept up there. My advice is that, you need to censor or protect your ideas small, let it just be basically for serious minded one.

Meanwhile, you can start small and group big.

God will help you. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by rapmike(m): 7:42am On Sep 01, 2018
Bro, you have a nice concept, but you have to protect it. Can you start on a small scale first

1 Like

Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Jabo1000: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
Hello to everyone reading this, my name Immaculate and I am an audio and video enthusiast who has an extensive knowledge about sound Technology, I want a partner who is financially stable with 5million naira to fund an online TV and online radio station start up that will center around Movies reviews, tech reviews, gaming reviews, sound Technology reviews, home cinema technology, commercial cinema discussion, movie stars interviews, music stars interviews and lots more.
What is in it for the partner, 50 percent stake in the startup company which includes 50 percent of the proceeds generated from the business.
My contribution as the CEO and partner will be to create the websites and design the app for mobile, I will be creating daily videos and radio broadcasts for the first 2 to 3 years untill the brand grows to a point we can employ more hands, I will promote the online TV to the world with cost effective budget. The online TV and radio will be monitized in these verious ways 1) Google ads 2) sponsored videos 3) paid for ads on our TV and radio station 4) affiliate marketing using Amazon affiliate since we will be reviewing products on daily basis 5) selling our products using e-commerce solutions like jumia global 6) fans sponsorship 7) paid audio ads on our radio station and much more. Finally if you like this little proposal then reach me on 0...8..0..6..0...2...1..2..0...1...7

How much are you investing yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:55am On Sep 01, 2018
corpROYAL:
Bro, you have a very nice concept up there. My advice is that, you need to censor or protect your ideas small, let it just be basically for serious minded one.

Meanwhile, you can start small and group big.

God will help you. Best of luck

Thank you very much for your advice, I love input like these, like I said I have already started to invest in my craft, and mind you I am not starting this to competit with linda ikeji TV, I'm very unique with my brand and what I bring to the table.
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:12am On Sep 01, 2018
Jabo1000:

How much are you investing yourself.

As you can see from what I started sir I will be the one running the Day to day production of the contents on both the TV and radio station, I will single handedly grow the popularity of these platforms for the first 3years before employing hands to join me, and as I said your 5million is only setting up the studio where I will be working in to grow the brand, plus I will still be the one to make money for the business from my daily contents via Google ads, my promotion of products, my day to day on air playing of music of up coming artist, sponsored videos that I will be creating for brands who pay us, I will be the one to promote the products to the masses to buy, I will be the one running all our social media network for the start and that as you can see my friend you as the investor are only investing in a studio setup with your 5million, but a studio that cannot run its self properly is a dead studio so to answer your question my job input for the first 3years is far more worth than the 5million you are bringing to the table thank you.

3 Likes

Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:21am On Sep 01, 2018
rapmike:
Bro, you have a nice concept, but you have to protect it. Can you start on a small scale first

Yes sir we can start small but there are some key studio grade gears you cannot run away from that I need to produce get content for the start, let me blow your mind bro 5million is very small to start a proper online TV it just that I already have an experience in the field that is why I can setup a banging studio with the equipment that I need for 5million, most start up TV can cost up to 200,000 dollars which is 75million for most start up brands, but since I know the type of gear I need to start and run a TV and radio platform hence the 5million which is just going for the studio setup with all the equipment I need to start and grow the brand over the coming years.
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by rapmike(m): 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Yes sir we can start small but there are some key studio grade gears you cannot run away from that I need to produce get content for the start, let me blow your mind bro 5million is very small to start a proper online TV it just that I already have an experience in the field that is why I can setup a banging studio with the equipment that I need for 5million, most start up TV can cost up to 200,000 dollars which is 75million for most start up brands, but since I know the type of gear I need to start and run a TV and radio platform hence the 5million which is just going for the studio setup with all the equipment I need to start and grow the brand over the coming years.
Then I can only pray for your success in finding investors
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
rapmike:

Then I can only pray for your success in finding investors
Thanks
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
Still very much up For interested investor

1 Like

Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Yes sir...let me blow your mind bro 5million is very small to start a proper online TV it just that I already have an experience in the field that is why I can setup a banging studio with the equipment that I need for 5million...

Thanks for sharing

What's your experience specifically?
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
alignacademy:

Thanks for sharing

What's your experience specifically?

I am a sound engineering expert, I have very extensive knowledge about Sound technology (surround sound, stereo sound tech, movie audio mastering, and I know a lot about TV technology too) my second experience is that I know how to setup a movie cinema from scratch, I can also can setup a studio for video streaming, I know alot about the commercial cinema business, my other talents are being an on air presenter as I have formally ran a YouTube channel around this niche, I am a video editor too, a graphic designer and a web designer. So sir you can throw more questions at me thanks.

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:19am On Sep 02, 2018
Check out my offer and invest on a great media
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2018
Morning
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by waleyp(m): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2018
why not get yourself into music video directing or production? guess there is money in it
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
waleyp:
why not get yourself into music video directing or production? guess there is money in it

Sir to be really real with you here, you are right there is money in music production, but the truth is that the music space In Nigeria is saturated with poor quality production and not in a good way, I mean most of our music are not so good in production quality but there sale very well in clubs and shows, as for me who is an audiophile, my work may not be respected in Nigeria as of now, and finally sir the music industry is very expensive business to run and manage. Lol bro that 5millon go finish for one music single promotion.
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by waleyp(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Seriously? 5M For A Single Track Just For PromoTiOn? Well That Would Be For Up Coming Artist Not The Ones Who Are Established Already, 5M Go Buy Land And Build House OOO
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
waleyp:
Seriously? 5M For A Single Track Just For PromoTiOn? Well That Would Be For Up Coming Artist Not The Ones Who Are Established Already, 5M Go Buy Land And Build House OOO

Seriously dude the music industry is very expensive, and I know this because I have people in the industry, it very expensive even the popular musicians spend over 15million to promote a new single not to talk of shooting a music video, dude a music video will cost you 2 to 5 million to shoot by a quality company in Nigeria, radio and TV plus online marketing will cost over 15 million for a music single, that is why we have few successful artists in Nigeria that are successful, and with that said this is why I cannot venture into the the music space till further notice.
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

I am a sound engineering expert, I have very extensive knowledge about Sound technology (surround sound, stereo sound tech, movie audio mastering, and I know a lot about TV technology too) my second experience is that I know how to setup a movie cinema from scratch, I can also can setup a studio for video streaming, I know alot about the commercial cinema business, my other talents are being an on air presenter as I have formally ran a YouTube channel around this niche, I am a video editor too, a graphic designer and a web designer. So sir you can throw more questions at me thanks.

Thanks for the detailed response.

The odds of getting funding in the traditional Dragons-Den-pitch format are slim (though that doesn't mean you can't be the Chosen One...)

I asked about your experience so you can look into other options available which you can creatively build on to meet -and even surpass - your objective.

The good thing is you already have some skin in the game. And you sound brilliant.

So don't ignore your current potential even as you look for funding.

Resist the temptation to sit back like so many others and whine "But nobody is willing to invest in me. When will my breakthrough come? I don't know what I did to these my village people sef..."

With a creative application of what you already have, you WILL succeed.

All the best!
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
alignacademy:

Thanks for the detailed response.

The odds of getting funding in the traditional Dragons-Den-pitch format are slim (though that doesn't mean you can't be the Chosen One...)

I asked about your experience so you can look into other options available which you can creatively build on to meet -and even surpass - your objective.

The good thing is you already have some skin in the game. And you sound brilliant.

So don't ignore your current potential even as you look for funding.

Resist the temptation to sit back like so many others and whine "But nobody is willing to invest in me. When will my breakthrough come? I don't know what I did to these my village people sef..."

With a creative application of what you already have, you WILL succeed.

All the best!

I am working at my own pace as we speak, I don't mind working on my own for a while till I can get better funding to bring my passion to reality,as of right now the only reason I opened this thread is to give any good business man on this forum who has always dreamed of having a media outlet in his portfolio to now get the chance at that dream by working with me and setting up a great brand and bring a change to the way the whites view us Nigerians as (UNPRODUCTIVE), so dude no billionaire on earth got to his or her success without a level of funding and the same reason no house on this planet can be built without funding and that is why we have more poor people than any country in the world and you know why bro, most well to do people never want to bring people up to their level in this country and their passion dies without coming to light, hence we have no company in Nigeria that out lives it's founder.
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
You can check my offer out
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
Good Sunday
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by waleyp(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ono you know a lot about this ooo, I thought it was that easy and cheap, even getting connected with people in the industry is another thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Social Media Ebook Pack - 100 Quality Social Media Ebooks With Resale Rights / How Can I Withdraw My Money From Upwork? / I Sell Dried Cow Skin(kpomo) In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.