Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,816 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast (3838 Views)

How To Create Whatsapp TV And Earn At Least N20k Per Week / Africa Design Radio Podcast: Conversations We Should Be Having / How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Evening folks
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by tolajay: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
I’m amused by your display of incorrigibility.

Ask yourself why more than two unrelated persons are highlighting similar points, yet you choose to remained locked up in your world...It shows the limit of your depth, thoughtfulness and acceptance of diversity.

Do you understand it’s not polite and unethical to refer to a stranger, potential investor as “dude”?

Anyway, I see you have deeper insight into the dynamics of funding and business operations, hence, you need no assistance, sorry, just a N5m donor...Allnthe best with that.

I presumed that everyone who’s made an input on this has some insight and experience into your presumed future on this matter, however, you’ve chosen to close your mind against their thoughts.

Might interest to know that this idea you have isn’t novel, but with some minor twerks, it might fly.

Just note, that talents alone do not make a successful life, but the inclusion of character, competence and capital, for which you seem to lack all three.

Once again, all the best!

[q uote author=Immaculatesnow post=71156490]

You guys make me laugh on this forum, so I should come to a public forum and layout all my plans and strategies Huh, dudes if you all cannot simply contact me and get those plans from me then it is obvious you all are not here to work with me but are only here criticize my proposal, if you have any USA podcast service then contact me and properly discuss with me on that service and understand my vision, not coming here to quote clowns who know nothing about my niche.[/quote]
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:02am On Sep 14, 2018
Morning
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Check out this offer
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Quite available
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Slimdoug(m): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
Some Opinions:

1. The Sure-thing boat never gets far from shore.
2. In a competitive market, having no niche is suicide.
3. No experience investor invests in a business that has not been originally funded by the founder. Otherwise, it's a grant.
4. Ideas are bones, Execution is beef.
5. We are in Nigeria. We are in Africa. This is reality.
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
Awesome night to think big folks
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2018
Morning
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
Quite available
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
Good evening
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2018
Interesting
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
Sweet interesting night
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2018
Amazing Sunday for business
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Lovely Sunday
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
My offer still stands cool
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Sunday night
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2018
Still an offer you need to check out
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2018
Here here
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Mustiboy(m): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2018
you throw insults at potential investors and you expect to get anyone do business with you? with this vulgarity of yours? I'm sorry to say, but you aren't getting anything.
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2018
Mustiboy:
you throw insults at potential investors and you expect to get anyone do business with you? with this vulgarity of yours? I'm sorry to say, but you aren't getting anything.

Move along boy, I don't work with greed clowns like those guys who have nothing to offer my craft but sit and throw orders, FYI I'm a comfortable with my life as it is, I only want to expand with the right sets of people even if it is only one person, so move along boy.
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Mustiboy(m): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Move along boy, I don't work with greed clowns like those guys who have nothing to offer my craft but sit and throw orders, FYI I'm a comfortable with my life as it is, I only want to expand with the right sets of people even if it is only one person, so move along boy.
so much arrogance for a pauper. SMH
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
Mustiboy:
so much arrogance for a pauper. SMH

Get off my mention you fool
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Mustiboy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Get off my mention you fool
you're asinine. why did you even create this thread herb in the first place? you just keep throwing shades at everyone. you better go and look for your investors, whom surely will never come, on facebook. oponu oshi.
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
Quite evening
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
I kinda laugh at people on my tread most times lol grin
cool
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2018
Creative Tuesday morning cool
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2018
Sweet deal of the day
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

I am working at my own pace as we speak, I don't mind working on my own for a while till I can get better funding to bring my passion to reality,as of right now the only reason I opened this thread is to give any good business man on this forum who has always dreamed of having a media outlet in his portfolio to now get the chance at that dream by working with me and setting up a great brand and bring a change to the way the whites view us Nigerians as (UNPRODUCTIVE), so dude no billionaire on earth got to his or her success without a level of funding and the same reason no house on this planet can be built without funding and that is why we have more poor people than any country in the world and you know why bro, most well to do people never want to bring people up to their level in this country and their passion dies without coming to light, hence we have no company in Nigeria that out lives it's founder.

Thanks for your response

What's that you say about some people seeing Nigerians as "unproductive"?

People have a right to their opinions and that shouldn't bother you

If your numbers make sense, you will definitely succeed, no matter what anyone thinks.

Cheers!
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2018
alignacademy:

Thanks for your response

What's that you say about some people seeing Nigerians as "unproductive"?

People have a right to their opinions and that shouldn't bother you

If your numbers make sense, you will definitely succeed, no matter what anyone thinks.

Cheers!

Thanks for your time

1 Like

Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by debaj10: 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

You guys make me laugh on this forum, so I should come to a public forum and layout all my plans and strategies Huh, dudes if you all cannot simply contact me and get those plans from me then it is obvious you all are not here to work with me but are only here criticize my proposal, if you have any USA podcast service then contact me and properly discuss with me on that service and understand my vision, not coming here to quote clowns who know nothing about my niche.
ha! shocked
clowns keh!
e don bad rish lyk dat?!
see me see tondabolt evriwia!!
shu!

bros, Sori o!
is miskate I do o!
I wi nor do it again, nor vex!
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Osila2: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
As much as I like your plan yet you have decided to worn out the strategies - diplomacy, humility - you would have used to secure your dream. I want you to know that only single digit percentage of the people that visit Nairaland comments on the platform. Some come to have a good laugh, see how Nigerians are and relate, learn new things, pick new ideas, look for business to plug into etc. You started the the thread well but later shoot yourself in the leg. I've seeing a Nigerian who pull a 9 figure dollars business into Nigeria without putting in a single naira but his ability to coordinate (I know it may seems as a mirage). His life was changed from living in a bamboo single room to a 3 bedroom duplex in Jabi, Abuja, chauffer driving etc.
What he has for the unique link is humility, truthfulness, focus, doggedness and diplomacy which I can see is missing in you.
I want you to know that investors all over the world are not scarce at all. For your information some people has this money that they don't even know what to do with it, some even go to the extent of buying a single cigar for 1million dollars or a diamond crusted mobile phone for 1.2 million dollar or 1 wristwatch for 740,000 dollars etc.
Plans, dreams without the right ingredients are like a beautiful lady without character and homegrown. Abundant and unfulfilled ideas, dreams, plans are in the cemetery.

My advise to you is that you work on your own for a while and raise funding to bring your passion to reality. No businessman/woman who dreams of having a media outlet in his/her portfolio will pull you in, with the bravado and arrogance you've displayed. You may insult me or throw tantrum at me for laying the truth on you, if you wish.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by folash: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mustiboy:
You took the words out of my mouth...
So much display of uncouthness from someone looking for investors.
He might get his investors elsewhere but definitely not from this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out On This Business Idea. / Giant Aluminum Pot Popularly Called KOKO IRIN / NNPC Secures $5bn Funding From Afreximbank For Nigeria’s Oil Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.