Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:27 PM

I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast (3832 Views)

How To Create Whatsapp TV And Earn At Least N20k Per Week / Africa Design Radio Podcast: Conversations We Should Be Having / How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
waleyp:
Ono you know a lot about this ooo, I thought it was that easy and cheap, even getting connected with people in the industry is another thing

Sir if I had the cash I would have joined the music scene a long time ago, davido got funding of around 66million back in 2011 from his elder brother who owned hkn music lebal, just to push his first single named BACK WHEN so dude that is why most artists are looking for a lebal to sign them to promote them heavyly.
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2018
Good morning business men, check out my offer and let me know what you think
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2018
My offer stands
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
Great afternoon
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
Best investment you can think of
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
Check this out
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:38am On Sep 04, 2018
I'm available
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:57am On Sep 04, 2018
Tuesday morning
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2018
Decent morning
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Investment of a lifetime
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Great Monday evening
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by waleyp(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
YeaH Back When Was His First Single FT NaETo C, Well You Know A Lot And IT Is A Risk To Even Sign An Artist To A Record Label These Days And Thats Because After Two Years Under The Record Label, They Leave And Start Their Own Label, Its Just SomeHow These Days, May God Help Us All, AMEN
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
waleyp:
YeaH Back When Was His First Single FT NaETo C, Well You Know A Lot And IT Is A Risk To Even Sign An Artist To A Record Label These Days And Thats Because After Two Years Under The Record Label, They Leave And Start Their Own Label, Its Just SomeHow These Days, May God Help Us All, AMEN

Dude the industry is very expensive currently, you what they say if you know get money BURY YOURSELF
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by waleyp(m): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
OMO As You De Talk Like This I De Reason And I De Learn From You, Its Not About The TalENTS Only, Its About The Dough, I Might Need To Get To Know More From You Bro, Cos A Friend Of Mine Is Willing To Set UP A Studio And I Know You Know A lot About The Entertainment Industry,
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
waleyp:
OMO As You De Talk Like This I De Reason And I De Learn From You, Its Not About The TalENTS Only, Its About The Dough, I Might Need To Get To Know More From You Bro, Cos A Friend Of Mine Is Willing To Set UP A Studio And I Know You Know A lot About The Entertainment Industry,

Dude there are ways to make money from this media industry for example is if i can get a studio setup for me on this my project, not only can I make millions from ads but I also can make money from artists like davido who I will air their contents on my show, that's just one example, take a look at cool FM, max FM, hot FM, and many stations in Lagos state.
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nighty night
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:47am On Sep 05, 2018
Wednesday morning
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2018
If you have 5 million do reach me so we can setup a great media
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
If you have 5 million do reach me so we can setup a great media
Immaculatesnow:
Hello to everyone reading this, my name Immaculate and I am an audio and video enthusiast who has an extensive knowledge about sound Technology, I want a partner who is financially stable with 5million naira to fund an online TV and online radio station start up that will center around Movies reviews, tech reviews, gaming reviews, sound Technology reviews, home cinema technology, commercial cinema discussion, movie stars interviews, music stars interviews and lots more.
What is in it for the partner, 50 percent stake in the startup company which includes 50 percent of the proceeds generated from the business.
My contribution as the CEO and partner will be to create the websites and design the app for mobile, I will be creating daily videos and radio broadcasts for the first 2 to 3 years untill the brand grows to a point we can employ more hands, I will promote the online TV to the world with cost effective budget. The online TV and radio will be monitized in these verious ways 1) Google ads 2) sponsored videos 3) paid for ads on our TV and radio station 4) affiliate marketing using Amazon affiliate since we will be reviewing products on daily basis 5) selling our products using e-commerce solutions like jumia global 6) fans sponsorship 7) paid audio ads on our radio station and much more. Finally if you like this little proposal then reach me on 0...8..0..6..0...2...1..2..0...1...7
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
Quite available
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by waleyp(m): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
You are absolutely right
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
waleyp:
You are absolutely right

Thanks
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:16am On Sep 06, 2018
Morning folks
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2018
Amazing
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
What an offer
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Quite here
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by smartideas170: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
INVESTORS NEEDED

Earn 6-9% Returns on Investment (ROI) monthly plus quarterly bonus.
Our company is into the Mining/Supply of Mineral Resources sub-sector and need #100 million naira to meet the increasing demand from our local and international Clients.
We are located in Festac town, Lagos state.
Invest with us today and enjoy lucrative ROI.
Terms and conditions apply.

For calls/enquries 08054931445,08025947173
Watsapp only 08033702558
http://wealtharenacode..com/

Pls note: Only Serious Investors Should contact us.

Limited slots available.
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:08am On Sep 07, 2018
Come in if you like my proposal
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2018
It's freaky Friday guys
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
I am here
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
Will your TV run online 24/7 on its own outside youtube streaming service? If yes, then I dont think you should reconsider that as the cost of dynamic 24/7 streaming with enough concurrent streamers for monetisation will gulp up your 5million in two to 4months. I mean to monetise your traffic you need notable amount of people to stream your contents daily right. I mean what is there to advertise if only 500people are watching your contents. I have seen your listed means of monetisation, Google ads, amazon and all. I'm sorry to say it won't work if your targeting as few as 1000streamers. Well considering the amount of traffic need to make common $200. Amazon is even out of it considering repeating visitiors.

I am not here to discourage you. But instead of asking for investors to drop 5m based on your write up lets see something running. Get a smaller amount of money say 500k and put something up as a minimum viable product and see the returns from ads versus cost of streaming and concurrent streamers whom you intend to market ads to. Then weigh the your capital vs monthly expenditure.

Secondly, no venture capitalist will risk dropping that amount for a platform which is not up yet. How are we to be sure you're capable of getting things moving. How are we to be sure your monetisation strategies will work. Have you ran your online TV for a while and see how much you get back from selling ads?

Your past YouTube experience still does not hold waters so long you have not gotten your stream online and beat all the odds. Its even risky for you as you might have underestimated a few logistics which will only starts presenting itself when you launch. I dont know how long you'r promising investors their ROIs but I'll advise you to launch things first and have a link to give them asides your nairaland write up and youtube channel.

P.S I am not criticising your idea. But I have valid MVP data to counter a few of your propositions from past experience running a 24/7 livestream service.

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Naijal:
Will your TV run online 24/7 on its own outside youtube streaming service? If yes, then I dont think you should reconsider that as the cost of dynamic 24/7 streaming with enough concurrent streamers for monetisation will gulp up your 5million in two to 4months. I mean to monetise your traffic you need notable amount of people to stream your contents daily right. I mean what is there to advertise if only 500people are watching your contents. I have seen your listed means of monetisation, Google ads, amazon and all. I'm sorry to say it won't work if your targeting as few as 1000streamers. Well considering the amount of traffic need to make common $200. Amazon is even out of it considering repeating visitiors.

I am not here to discourage you. But instead of asking for investors to drop 5m based on your write up lets see something running. Get a smaller amount of money say 500k and put something up as a minimum viable product and see the returns from ads versus cost of streaming and concurrent streamers whom you intend to market ads to. Then weigh the your capital vs monthly expenditure.

Secondly, no venture capitalist will risk dropping that amount for a platform which is not up yet. How are we to be sure you're capable of getting things moving. How are we to be sure your monetisation strategies will work. Have you ran your online TV for a while and see how much you get back from selling ads?

Your past YouTube experience still does not hold waters so long you have not gotten your stream online and beat all the odds. Its even risky for you as you might have underestimated a few logistics which will only starts presenting itself when you launch. I dont know how long you'r promising investors their ROIs but I'll advise you to launch things first and have a link to give them asides your nairaland write up and youtube channel.

P.S I am not criticising your idea. But I have valid MVP data to counter a few of your propositions from past experience running a 24/7 livestream service.

I get your point sir, but for a start I'm going to work with building my own streaming site linked to YouTube as host, and I will use platforms like IGTV, Facebook watch, and twitch to grow my brand and as I said before a proper online TV streaming service setup will cost over 500,000 dollars, so dude my 5million is the smallest startup capital for a proper studio and equipment setup and marketing of the brand for the first year. The reason most of you guys that go into these businesses fail online is because you want quick money without labouring for the money, most successful online platform stayed a minimum of 10years to become very big, so thanks for the advice but I have a proper plan for this project that I did not list here for security reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ozza Joint Ventures Plans $100m Oil Refinery In Abia / Advertise Your Business To Millions Of People Worldwide / Importation Of Electronics Into Nigeria Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.