Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,002 members, 7,810,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Wickedness!!! Laura Ikeji Takes Revenge On Bully From Unilag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wickedness!!! Laura Ikeji Takes Revenge On Bully From Unilag (1656 Views)

Eric Akhigbe Graduates From UNILAG In Style (Pictures) / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wickedness!!! Laura Ikeji Takes Revenge On Bully From Unilag by gistgod: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
@gistvic.com

Nigeria Fashion Enthusiast who is a sister to the popular blogger, Linda Ikeji shares her experience of how her friends maltreated her. She took to her Instagram page to show how happy she is having taking revenge.

She said:

"Story time �. When I was in Unilag, Amina hall, there were these 2 girls that constantly made me uncomfortable. They laughed and clap hands whenever they saw me. They said unpleasant things about me when I walked past them, no fear, no feelings whatsoever. I got tired of their bulling that I almost physically attacked one of them in the bathroom. Cut long story short. I NEVER returned to campus hostel, lived out side campus till i left school. Fast forward 2018, one of them just became my account officer. Wont mention the bank but I just withdrew every Kobo I had in the bank qnd politely asked that I wanted the account disabled. End of story. ��� it felt good doing it last night. Too good."

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/08/laura-ikeji-takes-revenge-on-old-friend.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wickedness!!! Laura Ikeji Takes Revenge On Bully From Unilag by gistgod: 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
shocked
Re: Wickedness!!! Laura Ikeji Takes Revenge On Bully From Unilag by WizzyDollar(m): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
I nor understand......u take revenge on the girl or on the bank
cry

5 Likes

Re: Wickedness!!! Laura Ikeji Takes Revenge On Bully From Unilag by Nogodye(m): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Maybe she was one of those students that live a fake life while on campus,i think that was why they bulled her then...Revenge is of God!

1 Like

Re: Wickedness!!! Laura Ikeji Takes Revenge On Bully From Unilag by backnbeta(f): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Unless you officially notified the bank you disabled your account because of the girl...I don't think she'll lose sleep over it. For all you care, she may be better settled in life than you!

1 Like

Re: Wickedness!!! Laura Ikeji Takes Revenge On Bully From Unilag by mrjaydee(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
Revenge on the girl or bank? How does your withdrawing all your money affect her? I don't understand. How ? This Laura Mumu gan oh..Aswear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wickedness!!! Laura Ikeji Takes Revenge On Bully From Unilag by OCTAVO: 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
Childish behaviour. angry

1 Like

Re: Wickedness!!! Laura Ikeji Takes Revenge On Bully From Unilag by Lordbooster(m): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
Issorite...anyways check our signature for some 18+ naija contents
Re: Wickedness!!! Laura Ikeji Takes Revenge On Bully From Unilag by Gvicsocial: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
haha... serves her right
Re: Wickedness!!! Laura Ikeji Takes Revenge On Bully From Unilag by Shakushaku1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
This gal sha no wan get sense..
Re: Wickedness!!! Laura Ikeji Takes Revenge On Bully From Unilag by Auladimeji(m): 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
I left because of dumb stories

1 Like

Re: Wickedness!!! Laura Ikeji Takes Revenge On Bully From Unilag by Auladimeji(m): 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
Gvicsocial:
haha... serves her right
How,Will the lady lose her job,or will her salary be deducted

1 Like

Re: Wickedness!!! Laura Ikeji Takes Revenge On Bully From Unilag by matial(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wonders can never end.... Anyways checkout our signature for some 18+ naija content
Re: Wickedness!!! Laura Ikeji Takes Revenge On Bully From Unilag by fcnaxo: 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
WizzyDollar:
I nor understand......u take revenge on the girl or on the bank

cry
she’s an account officer it’s a problem if ur customer request to close his or her account. Especially high Networth individuals lool broda long story short it a big problem!

(1) (Reply)

Between A Hustling Hair Vendor And Actress Anita Joseph / Linda Osifo Steps Out In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) / 'Idiotic Behavior’ — Simi Shades Naira Marley With New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.