Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May (44379 Views)

Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by drlateef: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
demmisab85:

Dr lateef, i like your arguments even though most of its lack facts and basis. But do me a favour, read the list of killings and condemenation of people by Muslims in the name of islam just in 30days alone.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Salaam.

Where is your evidence that they committed crimes in the name of Islam? So, anytime a Muslim commits crimes, it's in the name of Islam? If any criminal shouts Allahu Akbar, then it's in name of Islam? Who cannot shout that phrase Allahu Akbar. Even you can shout that while commiting crime so as to paint it as an Islamic terrorist. Drug addicts, criminals can shout that. It's easy to shout. Many criminals carrying fake Nigerian passports commit crimes abroad. Does that mean they are Nigerians? Even if they are Nigerian, does that mean all Nigerians are criminals or that they were commuting crime in the name of all Nigerians? What infantile thinking is that? As everywhere in the world, catholic priests are commiting pedophilia and sexual assaults on minors, shall we call all Catholics as paedophiles and sex pests? Think before you talk.

1 Like

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by Firebomber: 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
imran147:

We are just discusing and enlighten each others.
Either Muslim or xstian or atheist jew hindu etc

Abi na me write dem verse ni?

So you are using the Bible to discourse with an atheist, are you ok at all?

When did you see a Christian using your quran to discourse with an atheist before.

And did the verse you quote relate to your headslamming?
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by ollah2: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
demmisab85:

You see, you always make refrences to the US in all your arguments as if US is sole Christianity or you think it has only been the US that has been the victim of tertor attack by radical muslims. The paged you screen short says 2011. But from 2011 till date you need to see the amount of terrors radical islamists uncleached in Europe alone, and don't talk about Indonesia as well and other parts of the world. That's why China is coming hard on muslims in her country demolishing hundreds of mosque. We are not enemies, you are not a terroist being a muslim but i believe we see things done by radical

i like your sensational replies, however it doesn't hold water. It was 2011 that Trump because president of USA right? Does that change the fact thet Christian terrorist intended killing Trump and Obama? Is USA not part of the world anymore?

You are shifting goal post now when you are saw how your fellow Christian terrorists are committing terrorism up and down, since you asked for more. Here is another one

You see how china is demolishing hundreds of churches because of their terrorist acts.

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by demmisab85: 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
drlateef:

Where is your evidence that they committed crimes in the name of Islam? So, anytime a Muslim commits crimes, it's in the name of Islam? If any criminal shouts Allahu Akbar, then it's in name of Islam? Who cannot shout that phrase Allahu Akbar. Even you can shout that while commiting crime so as to paint it as an Islamic terrorist. Drug addicts, criminals can shout that. It's easy to shout. Many criminals carrying fake Nigerian passports commit crimes abroad. Does that mean they are Nigerians? Even if they are Nigerian, does that mean all Nigerians are criminals or that they were commuting crime in the name of all Nigerians? What infantile thinking is that? As everywhere in the world, catholic priests are commiting pedophilia and sexual assaults on minors, shall we call all Catholics as paedophiles and sex pests? Think before you talk.

I wouldn't go far with you, what would you say of what happened in the last 2weeks in Saudi Arabia that sentence a 29years old woman to death to beheaded, The hindu woman in Indonesia that complained of noice of mosque call to prayer that was sentence to 18months in prison or the radical islamics protest in pakistan that a man in Holand wanted to unveil the image of Mohammed. Are all these islamic resistances in the name Hindu or jews ?
Just tell me.
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by ollah2: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
demmisab85:

Dr lateef, i like your arguments even though most of its lack facts and basis. But do me a favour, read the list of killings and condemenation of people by Muslims in the name of islam just in 30days alone.

Salaam.

He is a Christian terrorist yet he shouted Allah Akbar.

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by demmisab85: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
ollah2:

i like your sensational replies, however it doesn't hold water. It was 2011 that Trump because president of USA right? Does that change the fact thet Christian terrorist intended killing Trump and Obama? Is USA not part of the world anymore?

You are shifting goal post now when you are saw how your fellow Christian terrorists are committing terrorism up and down, since you asked for more. Here is another one

You see how china is demolishing hundreds of churches because of their terrorist acts.

This one that you are searching for Christian's terrorist attacks like a needle inside the river., looking for them one by one on google....lol

Just read this brother

1 Like

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by boyfwend(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:
God bless PMB.

i know. but please try and be taking your drugs regular to avoid this kind of thing.
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by ollah2: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
demmisab85:

This one that you are searching for Christian's terrorist attacks like a needle inside the river., looking for them one by one on google....lol

Just read this brother

I don't need to search for anything, i read news. I'm well informed, you can as well tell me i searched for the last mention i IM'ed you.

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by milemimi93(m): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
boyfwend:

i know. but please try and be taking your drugs regular to avoid this kind of thing.

Did u know that the relationship May has with PMB is what is saving her? God is with PMB and everything about PMB is protected
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by boyfwend(m): 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
internet:
Useless people with foolish religion. If they try me I will kill everyone of them that crosses my way. In niger delta we don't joke with miscreants.

in your community you don't joke with miscreants.
STOP SPOILING NIGER DELTAS NAME. OGA!
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by boyfwend(m): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
imran147:

Funny you called that a parable
You think only Jesus were given book
What about others David Moses etc

Mr man accept the fact and truth
Cuz unah go always say na inside Quran God command he’s prophet to kill unbeliever
Now u see ham on bible called parable
Hilarious lol

No different between an idol worshipper and an islamist.

thank you!
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by soundforce: 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Is he a Muslim?

Hell Yes

Are they terrorist?

Hell ***

Check the Islamic section on Nairaland
WHAT'S D RELIGION OF MASS TERRORIST CALLED AGAIN?
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by ollah2: 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
soundforce:
WHAT'S D RELIGION OF MASS TERRORIST CALLED AGAIN?

Christianity. We see how the Chrisitian God instructed Bush to destroy a country.

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by enemyofprogress: 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
Somebody go come here dey shout Islam religion of piece
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by imran147(m): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
boyfwend:

thank you!

Search your inner mind and get your answer
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by Solorrman(m): 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
lookatew:
Life imprisonment will not pain this hardened terrorist of the pissful religion na.

Just castrate him and render it impossible 4 him to nack his 72 virgins, dats the worst punishment 4 them
christianity is the most relevant religion of not only piss but feaces,u know why ? Jesus christ was the only known said god that came to the world through vagina,am i lying ? Jesus christ was the only said god in human history to come fully loaded with follow come anus and penix ,am i lying ? Jesus was the only said god that goes to toilet but not to only seat but urinate and excrete,am i lying. That nobody on earth can say its not true bkos its obvious,beside jesus eats in many occasion. So there is no relevant shitt religion other than christianity that worship said god by dancing and jumping,which even obasanjo can not reward talkless of a god. Shitt religion a god from vagina
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by drlateef: 12:28am On Sep 01, 2018
demmisab85:

I wouldn't go far with you, what would you say of what happened in the last 2weeks in Saudi Arabia that sentence a 29years old woman to death to beheaded, The hindu woman in Indonesia that complained of noice of mosque call to prayer that was sentence to 18months in prison or the radical islamics protest in pakistan that a man in Holand wanted to unveil the image of Mohammed. Are all these islamic resistances in the name Hindu or jews ?
Just tell me.

I have warned you to think before you fidget with your keyboard. Saudi Arabia does not joke with its laws. If you engage in drugs, or kill etc you will be sentenced to death. That's their law. Yes, some of it derive from Sharia. Yes, if you break laws anywhere, there is no excuse, you face the music.
Now, China is killing and forcefully converting muslims, you clap for that. Myanmar has committed genocide of Muslims, UN confirms that as genocide against Muslims. Again, you clap on that. In eastern Nigeria no Muslims can build mosque, but you shout to heavens if church building is not allowed in the north. Isreal is a Jewish country but loved by Nigerian Christians because you believe they are chosen people while you are rejected by a racist God of Christians. They are the only apartheid regime in the world. They kill Palestinians on daily basis and turned Gaza to an open prison, the largest in the world. They turned away Ethiopian jews because they are black. They are the most racist people, yet you Christians believe they are more favoured by your racist God, the God you worship but who loves Jews more than you. Tell me, shall we label all Christians as paedophiles and sexual predators? Because the priests are representing Christianity. They have raped young boys in large numbers on your behalf. So you must be a rapist and paedophile because your priests represent you.

3 Likes

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by zyzxx(m): 3:16am On Sep 01, 2018
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by soundforce: 7:54am On Sep 01, 2018
ollah2:

Christianity. We see how the Chrisitian God instructed Bush to destroy a country.

Hi wailer! You just said it. The christian GOD is powerful enough to fight for himself and that's part of what makes HIM who HE is. He doesn't need PROXY MERCINES but those on the other side of peaceful religion are the ones defending their god with extreme terrorism. When they die in terrorism, they get seven virgins as reward. Y 7 virgins? Do spirits make love? ZWARTS! UNA god NEVA C TOTO B4 because him dey use toto recruit DUNDEEs.
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by soundforce: 8:03am On Sep 01, 2018
drlateef:

You may be right but the fact remains: when dirt is much in a pot of soup, even the blind will notice it.
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by soundforce: 8:07am On Sep 01, 2018
drlateef:

When a government is bad, the stigma rubs on all members of the party.
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by ollah2: 8:11am On Sep 01, 2018
soundforce:

Hi wailer! You just said it. The christian GOD is powerful enough to fight for himself and that's part of what makes HIM who HE is. He doesn't need PROXY MERCINES but those on the other side of peaceful religion are the ones defending their god with extreme terrorism. When they die in terrorism, they get seven virgins as reward. Y 7 virgins? Do spirits make love? ZWARTS! UNA god NEVA C TOTO B4 because him dey use toto recruit DUNDEEs.

Powerful enough by giving instructions to someone to commit terrorism in his name. What a god!

1 Like

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by imran147(m): 1:25am On Sep 02, 2018
boyfwend:

thank you!

For your black rotting mind
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by imran147(m): 1:27am On Sep 02, 2018
Firebomber:

So you are using the Bible to discourse with an atheist, are you ok at all?

When did you see a Christian using your quran to discourse with an atheist before.

And did the verse you quote relate to your headslamming?

If you don’t understand English
Kindly go and read bible in Yoruba language translate by pa Ajayi crowther In 1845
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by sunboy(m): 6:35am On Sep 02, 2018
UK media ... they won’t mention his nationality because he’s probably born there.

1 Like

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by Firebomber: 7:03am On Sep 02, 2018
imran147:

If you don’t understand English
Kindly go and read bible in Yoruba language translate by pa Ajayi crowther In 1845

is that the answer to my question?

Hopeless being you should have show me where the Bible tell you to slam your head for ground now.
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by imran147(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2018
Firebomber:

is that the answer to my question?

Hopeless being you should have show me where the Bible tell you to slam your head for ground now.

Brother happy Sunday
If I started bringing verse on bible now nah another matter you go dey link ham up
Many prophets slam dere head in the Bible even Jesus’s Abraham Moses and so on
I can forward it
But u will still ignore the verse
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by Firebomber: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2018
imran147:

Brother happy Sunday
If I started bringing verse on bible now nah another matter you go dey link ham up
Many prophets slam dere head in the Bible even Jesus’s Abraham Moses and so on
I can forward it
But u will still ignore the verse

Lolz, well i will be waiting for you to show me those verse where Jesus slam head for ground. Lolz

Lolz, and who tell you that Abraham was a prophet?

Still waiting for the verses oo.

Lolz, ignore which verse? Or i will tell you your hypocrisy in the verse.
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by imran147(m): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2018
Firebomber:

Lolz, well i will be waiting for you to show me those verse where Jesus slam head for ground. Lolz

Lolz, and who tell you that Abraham was a prophet?

Still waiting for the verses oo.

Lolz, ignore which verse? Or i will tell you your hypocrisy in the verse.

And Abraham is not a prophet who’s he then a son of God like u claimed Jesus ?

And why did God name him father of faith ?
It’s not funny man mi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" / Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) / Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.