Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

South African Rapper Cassper Nyovest Shares His Weight Loss Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Rapper Cassper Nyovest Shares His Weight Loss Photos (3846 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos / Married Woman Begs Cassper Nyovest To Fertilize Her As He Lands In Nigeria / Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Rapper Cassper Nyovest Shares His Weight Loss Photos by Youngherry(m): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
It is not an easy task trying to lose weight. This is why when someone shares a photo showing how much weight they have lost, they deserve to be celebrated. South African rapper Cassper Nyovest recently took to his Instagram page to share a picture showing him while overweight and how he looks after his weight loss. See his post below: “I’ve been on the weight loss journey for a while and It’s been a learning curve of about 3 years. What can I say man? The picture speaks for itself. A whole new body altogether. I didn’t just burn fat , I built so much muscle. I can’t believe it myself. #TrustTheProcess. It’s officially #BullySeason #GetsGetsa20”

“My Happiness isn’t complete without saying a little about my story.... It all started on OCT 5th (2017)... I decided to join the Gym with a lot of Enthusiasm; I told myself that I wanted to be a size 12 before my birthday... Arrrrh it wasn’t an easy journey oo

I was weighing 98. 9 at the time... People have been asking me how did u do it, My dear, I had to close my mouth to a lot of cravings ooo... NO CARBS ❎ NO LATE NIGHT FOOD ❎ NO PASTRIES ❎ JUST PROTEIN ✔ ALOT OF JOGGING ✔✔ AEROBICS ✔✔ SITUPS ✔✔... I was consistent, I was motivated, I didn’t care who was watching, I knew I had to work on myself becos "FAT IS INDEED A BAST*RD"… I never stopped going to the gym(SQUASH CLUB, ASABA ).. I had friends who stood by me tru this jorney and I want to honestly use this medium to say THANK U.'

www.naija.ng/1189555-south-african-rapper-cassper-nyovest-shares-weight-loss-photos-online.html#1189555

Re: South African Rapper Cassper Nyovest Shares His Weight Loss Photos by DCONE1(m): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
Can somebody tell me what FTC means
Re: South African Rapper Cassper Nyovest Shares His Weight Loss Photos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
DCONE1:
Sometimes it stands for F or T he C ocksuckers. grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Rapper Cassper Nyovest Shares His Weight Loss Photos by matial(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hehehe everybody is now going to the gym..... Anyways checkout our signature for some 18+naija content
Re: South African Rapper Cassper Nyovest Shares His Weight Loss Photos by Ekez(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
Where's the weight that was lost?
Re: South African Rapper Cassper Nyovest Shares His Weight Loss Photos by matial(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
DCONE1:
First to comment
Re: South African Rapper Cassper Nyovest Shares His Weight Loss Photos by cahrlifa(m): 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ah,no prick?? I'm confused lolz
Re: South African Rapper Cassper Nyovest Shares His Weight Loss Photos by DCONE1(m): 4:20am On Sep 01, 2018
matial:

First to comment
Are they giving gift...why are people so excited to be the first to comment
Re: South African Rapper Cassper Nyovest Shares His Weight Loss Photos by Lambohub: 6:19am On Sep 01, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Man Shocke By The Treasure He Found Inside The Moimoi He Bought To Break Fadt / I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Sends Passiona / AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.