Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

"Come And Rent Advert Space On My Breast" – Nigerian Lady with big boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Come And Rent Advert Space On My Breast" – Nigerian Lady with big boobs (790 Views)

God Gave Me Big Yansh & Small Breast - Nigerian Lady Laments / How A Man Sent Me Out Of His House Because Of My Saggy Breast - Nigerian Lady / I Just Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast” — Nigerian Lady On Twitter Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"Come And Rent Advert Space On My Breast" – Nigerian Lady with big boobs by Joelsblog(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
People have come up with all sort of things with their body as far as it will fetch them more money.

Some step out at night to sell their bodies to men while others find it more convenient to take up office jobs or start up a business of their own.

A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to reveal what she intends to do with her big breast.

Identified as Niki baby (@_Nikiwinks_) on Twitter, she disclosed that she has decided to monetize that part of her body.

Niki added that, rather than people staring endlessly at her massive chest, she would put it up for rent so people can pay for advert spaces.

Her post reads:

“See I have big breast and a lot of people like to look at it, come and rent advert space on my chest. I will just wear your shirt and be walking upandan Lagos. What do you think? Seriously, I want to draft a proposal, register an ad agency if I can and do something with this. It might sound like a joke but I feel this can be something. Serious people only please. If you're a big breasted girl and you think you could wear a shirt and talk to people about products then please like this post and I will reach out to you. This is not a joke nor is it prostitution. Just using our God given assets to put food on the table without laying on our.”

What do you think?

Source: JoelsBlog

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Farano
MissyB3
Dominique

Re: "Come And Rent Advert Space On My Breast" – Nigerian Lady with big boobs by tstx(m): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
I have a very big event coming up... i would love to rent the whole thing...
Re: "Come And Rent Advert Space On My Breast" – Nigerian Lady with big boobs by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
It’s funny how God created man and our mentality! We men want to work hard and earn good money. While women wants to taketh it with what God created them with. Asin e nor make sense!
Re: "Come And Rent Advert Space On My Breast" – Nigerian Lady with big boobs by Joelsblog(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lalasticlala why u doing like this na
Re: "Come And Rent Advert Space On My Breast" – Nigerian Lady with big boobs by lalasticlala(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2018

(1)

Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu / Professional Tennis Star Player Serena Williams Goes Completely Topless In Heroi / Guys: Check Out The 8 Ways To Make A Woman Crazy About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.