Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' (50587 Views)

APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) / James Ibori And Bola Tinubu In 2005 (Throwback Photo) / James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by PBundles(m): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
because of the fact that ibori was convicted for corruption case and serve jail terms doesn't make him less human.if he joins apc he is not going to be the decision maker of the party.he only add electoral value to the party.
as far as apc decision body is concerned
Tinubu oshomole bisi akande led Acn and buhari led cpc re the foundation of apc and the decision making body .any other person's re just members.for the fact that none of tinubu ,oshomole,buhari have never been in pdp in their political career is a plus to the nation

In sane societies, a convicted felon wouldn't be allowed to join a party nor hold office. Some of the names mentioned are also not positive from a non corruption point of view.
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by otokx(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
If Ibori leaves PDP, Delta is gone to APC.

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
FBIL:

From Asaba to Agbor speak Igbo and from Asaba to Ibusa, Kwale,Ndokwa up near Oghara, all speak Igbo. But Ibori and his cousin, Uduaghan are Isoko. You live in South West village and even NYSC couldn't help you to understand a bit of Nigeria. Too bad!

Most of these places you listed don't speak Igbo. Do you know if I am from one those places you listed? Pls take History 101. Most of these people migrated and/or related to Benin.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by Yyeske(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
PBundles:

In sane societies, a convicted felon wouldn't be allowed to join a party nor hold office. Some of the names mentioned are also not positive from a non corruption point of view.
He might not outrightly join but would influence his followers to join but have you forgotten about Bode George who was jailed but was still given a position in PDP after he was released?

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by ogundeleai(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
madridguy:
Delta State going to APC like play like play.

PDP has to act fast as things are degenerating at faster rate... Jonathan got over 1.5m votes and one wonder what will happen if they ceeeded Delta to APC favour
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by mechanics(m): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ibori of all people?
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by michael132(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
with ibori joining APC . den d whole delta state is APC for real . na ibori get delta state

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by tiredoflife(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
After decamping
Will they force the people to vote APC
I am deltan
No delta person will vote APC
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by abbiboy: 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
madridguy:
Delta State going to APC like play like play.
In ur dream, maybe u mean isoko APC...
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by writeprof(m): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
brownrockafela:
But I still believe he is the best governor Delta state has ever produced

True indeed!
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 01, 2018
Kclique:
True!
APC is really and truly fighting 'kworruption'.

Cry me a river. We will no longer fall for such cheap blackmail anymore. Politics is a game of numbers. If you people can welcome the rogues who decamped from apc to pdp, we will also embrace the rogues decamping from pdp to apc afterall they say what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Bring it on! 2019 loading!! Delta state has been conquered by the nemesis of pdp aka APC!!!!!!! Sai BABA till 2023!!!!!
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by senatordave1(m): 12:28am On Sep 01, 2018
tiredoflife:
After decamping
I am deltan
But you guys said he controls delta politics.now that hes going to apc,your downgrading him.anyway presidential votes in delta are not decided by voters but by riggers.ibori mostly decides where the rigging favours.even if he doesnt defect,he seems disposed to apc.whatever happens,buhari will get 30% in delta
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by Giovannimorachi: 1:31am On Sep 01, 2018
Ibori,u went to prison because u emptied delta state treasury. And u served your complete jail term,days y u were released and not APC
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by Caseless: 1:35am On Sep 01, 2018
post=70786408:

He didnt get enough time is the thing.
Alright bro.
Thanks.
Will be waiting.
brother, I can't see that "mention" or link to that thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by educhigo: 2:41am On Sep 01, 2018
graphic talk by ibori
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by omojesu202(m): 4:40am On Sep 01, 2018
Next2Bezee:
While we all agree that the ailing jihadist in Aso Rock is, in fact, already lifeless - it is still alarming that this thief, James Ibori, who was publicly shamed and jailed abroad, is not rotting at Kuje prisons.

But, then again, APC - the Lifeless party - is already a safe heaven for thieves like Tinubu and Oshiomole.

name one person in PDP who is not a thief... please.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by yahmohy27: 6:54am On Sep 01, 2018
Next2Bezee:
While we all agree that the ailing jihadist in Aso Rock is, in fact, already lifeless - it is still alarming that this thief, James Ibori, who was publicly shamed and jailed abroad, is not rotting at Kuje prisons.

But, then again, APC - the Lifeless party - is already a safe heaven for thieves like Tinubu and Oshiomole.
Sorry they will jail him after elections. Hypocrisy because the man is planning to defect smtcw
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 01, 2018
life2017:
POLITICS‘PDP sent me to jail, APC released me’ – Ibori plans defectionPublished on August 31, 2018 By Owen Akenzua

About 7,000 members of the Peoples Democratic party (PDP) in Delta State, including two aides of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, have dumped the party for the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state.

The decampees, mainly from Oleh community and its environs in Isoko South local government area of the state, defected alongside Mr Lucky Arumare, Special Assistant to the Governor on Youths and Community Development, Mrs. Uyoyou Edhekpo, Special Assistant to the Governor on Women Mobilization.

The based their decision to dump the party on alleged high handedness, and continued imposition of candidates by the leadership of the party, alleging that the PDP as a party portends “evil with fake ideologies”.

At the Oleh primary school ground where the decampees formally announced their exit from the PDP on Thursday evening, they vowed to mobilize against PDP in the state and the local government area, adding that their defection from the PDP was an indication of victory for the APC.

Receiving the defectors, the state chairman of the APC, Prophet Jones Erue boasted that Governor Okowa will be shown the way out during the 2019 general election, alleging that there has been decay in infrastructure, and under development in the state in the past three years.

According to him, “Governor Okowa is serious apology to Delta State. He will be shown the way out from Government House by Delta people through their votes. The people have concluded to enthrone an APC government come 2019 in Delta State. PDP has nothing to offer to the people of Delta State”.

Arumare, former aide to Governor Okowa, who spoke to journalists on behalf of the others, alleged that PDP operates as a “cult group”, adding that members who are not part of the “cult group” were not recognized in the scheme of things.

He said, “We have dumped PDP. We will not go back to the party that operates like a cult group. We were tired and moved into light where we can pursue our political career. We will shock the party come 2019 with our votes. APC has transparent ideologies we will operate with”.

Meanwhile, sources close to Chief James Ibori , a two-time former governor of the state hinted that all was now set for him to dump PDP for APC in the next few days, as a source who did not want to be mentioned in the print, quoted Ibori as saying: “PDP send me to jail, APC released me. We are taking steps very soon”.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/08/31/pdp-sent-jail-apc-released-ibori-plans-defection/
PDP jailed criminals, but APP releases criminals.No wonder!
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by Mystiquefia: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2018
FBIL:

From Asaba to Agbor speak Igbo and from Asaba to Ibusa, Kwale,Ndokwa up near Oghara, all speak Igbo. But Ibori and his cousin, Uduaghan are Isoko. You live in South West village and even NYSC couldn't help you to understand a bit of Nigeria. Too bad!

This Your Comment Is As Lifeless As Buhari. U Claim To Know Soo Much About Delta Yet You Dont Know What Tribes The Two Immediate Past Governors Belong To. U 4 Tell Us Say Na Google U Consult Na..
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by Mystiquefia: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2018
tiredoflife:
After decamping
I am deltan

I Agree You're Deltan. But You Need To Dedicate The Next 20yrs Of Your Life Studying Delta's Politics, Coz You Seem To Lack Indepth Knowledge About Politics At The Grass Root Level In Delta State.
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by Mystiquefia: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2018
senatordave1:

But you guys said he controls delta politics.now that hes going to apc,your downgrading him.anyway presidential votes in delta are not decided by voters but by riggers.ibori mostly decides where the rigging favours.even if he doesnt defect,he seems disposed to apc.whatever happens,buhari will get 30% in delta

Abeg Nor Dey Argue With These People. Most Of The People Wey Dey Comment For This Thread Nor Know Where Delta State Road Dey.
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by tiredoflife(m): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mystiquefia:

I Agree You're Deltan. But You Need To Dedicate The Next 20yrs Of Your Life Studying Delta's Politics, Coz You Seem To Lack Indepth Knowledge About Politics At The Grass Root Level In Delta State.

Are u OK
Did u use 20yrs of ur own life to study politics abi what nonsense are u saying
If one doesn't come to ur camp must u use polite insults to pass ur views
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by eodavids(m): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mystiquefia:

If Making Baseless Pontifactions On Nairaland Is What Makes One An Intellectual And Not Academic Qualifications, Then Brainwashed Folks Like You Should Be Stripped Naked And Flogged Severely In The Market Square For Calling Buhari A Dullard.

You may have problems, but not with me. Kindly retract your lies against me. I have never called anybody a "dullard". Its not in my vocabulary. I am civilized. I do not call people derogatory names.
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by AreaFada2: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
Lol. APC that came to power with Buhari wearing the Toga of incorruptibility. Actually the den of thieves, killers and ex-cons. Hilarious. grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by PBundles(m): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2018
Yyeske:
He might not outrightly join but would influence his followers to join but have you forgotten about Bode George who was jailed but was still given a position in PDP after he was released?

I agree with you, hence I stated in a sane society. In the western world, they would allow a convicted felon to even associate or have any link, why, its a stain period. But hey its Nigeria, we like second best and are pros at being run over and walk over as the common man, tomorrow we will complain how we are being mistreated.

This is also the reason why Buharis war against corruption was not being taken seriously in the West, in his party are known thieves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash / Joshua Dariye Begs Adebukola Banjoko: "Show Mercy. The Prisons Are Congested’' / 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.