Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) (2533 Views)

Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge / James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' / James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by 9jahotblog: 3:06am On Sep 24, 2022
APC and fake news are Siamese twins, I said it yesterday that the pictures are fake of the highest order. It’s never true at all. Tinubu the clueless looter and loser never meet Aregbesola at all. This picture were taken as far back as 2020. Tinubu never reconcile with anyone in APC. As it stands today, The northern Christians in APC has vowed to work against Tinubu Muslim-Muslim ticket in APC. Also Aregbesola and his aides has vowed to work against Tinubu and his Muslim-Muslim presidential bid. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by 9jahotblog: 3:08am On Sep 24, 2022
Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii.

6 Likes

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by PeterObi4LP: 3:38am On Sep 24, 2022
Sheky sheky tun ma lule piii Lekan siii. [/b]

8 Likes

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by RZArecta(m): 3:42am On Sep 24, 2022
Wait shocked he even had to lie about meeting his own party member who he introduced into politics ? Agbado master needs to learn how to be straightforward undecided shiet

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by EndsarsReloaded: 4:46am On Sep 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
APC and fake news are Siamese twins, I said it yesterday that the pictures are fake of the highest order. It’s never true at all. Tinubu the clueless looter and loser never meet Aregbesola at all. This picture were taken as far back as 2020. Tinubu never reconcile with anyone in APC. As it stands today, The northern Christians in APC has vowed to work against Tinubu Muslim-Muslim ticket in APC. Also Aregbesola and his aides has vowed to work against Tinubu and his Muslim-Muslim presidential bid. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii.

Everything about Tinubu and his BATstards are fake and propaganda. SMH.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by endsarrrs(f): 5:01am On Sep 24, 2022
Everything about Tinubu and his BATstards are fake and propaganda. SMH wink

12 Likes

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by Antyislam: 5:39am On Sep 24, 2022
Everything about Tinubu is fake, mod pls take this post front page

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by Bobloco: 5:49am On Sep 24, 2022
Tinubu is unelectable

Know this and know peace

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by PandoraObi: 6:27am On Sep 24, 2022
Hehehehehehehehehe Mazi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu is doing zombidients and zombidiots strong thing

3 Likes

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by 9jahotblog: 7:03am On Sep 24, 2022
I hope you can see it clearly now that APC is full of lies and propaganda. They can never do without it. Clueless party with heartless and selfish leaders. Avoid APC in your family and engagement, they are evil and heartless in their dealings. I hope you can see the fake pictures that doesn’t happen last Thursday on the media. That’s who they are . Even the drug baron Tinubu is full of it. He’s heartless in his dealings. Aregbesola and his camp knows Tinubu and his lies well that’s why he avoid him on every side. Avoid APC like plague.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by 9jahotblog: 7:05am On Sep 24, 2022
Cc mynd44 cc justwise cc Seun cc OAM4j cc lalasticlala FP. Please let the whole world knows that APC members and leaders post fake pictures about Aregbesola meeting Tinubu in which it is lies and propaganda. It never happen at all.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:06am On Sep 24, 2022
9jahotblog:

Keep siping your sniper little by little till it takes effect.

1 Like

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by jahson19(m): 7:19am On Sep 24, 2022
angry
Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by Shetemi12(m): 7:21am On Sep 24, 2022
Whether the pictures are fake... His name is in the campaign council.. so what's your headache

1 Like

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 7:21am On Sep 24, 2022
So what is your business there.

1 Like

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by franchasofficia: 7:26am On Sep 24, 2022
Tinubu olule shocked

1 Like

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by SlavaUkraini: 7:27am On Sep 24, 2022
Posting fake pictures...

Parading fake Bishops...

Packaging a loser like Buhari twice to Nigerians, while Promising Yahoo Yahoo "Change"

The Notorious Drug Baron is also a Notorious Liar

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by Tetrahedron: 7:40am On Sep 24, 2022
Party of lies

2 Likes

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by 9jahotblog: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Posting fake pictures...

Parading fake Bishops...

Packaging a loser like Buhari twice to Nigerians, while Promising Yahoo Yahoo "Change"

The Notorious Drug Baron is also a Notorious Liar
that is APC motto. They are bunch of heartless party in Nigeria politics.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by 9jahotblog: 7:42am On Sep 24, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Keep siping your sniper little by little till it takes effect.
I don burst you to corner. Keep sipping your lies and propaganda. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii.

2 Likes

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by Timatayo1: 7:43am On Sep 24, 2022
I hate anything about Apc

2 Likes

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by Chinjo2: 8:03am On Sep 24, 2022
Tinubu who can recruit fake Bishops. What Tinubu can not do does not exist.

2 Likes

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by techWriter3: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2022
everybody about politicians and his BATstards are fake and propaganda

1 Like

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 24, 2022
They can do the undo

1 Like

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by Redstubpen: 8:17am On Sep 24, 2022
There is fire on the mountain, Ogbeni Aregbesola is doing a dirty job as part of the grand plan to discredit and discredit and sabotage BAT his Caucus and aspirations.

The recent Drug bust up comes to mind. smiley
The days ahead promise to be interesting and intriguing...

Don't Dull cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
So what is your business there.

Our business is that you're liars and fraudsters who want the killings and lootings of APC to continue in the name of Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:10am On Sep 24, 2022
Shetemi12:
Whether the pictures are fake... His name is in the campaign council.. so what's your headache
You post fake pictures claiming that Tinubu is capable when its obvious to the blind that the man is sick and clueles.

Tinubu is a bastard drug Baron.

2 Likes

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by Nonexisting1: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2022
Bola Ti LIE bu.
Tufia.

2 Likes

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by Newton2024: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2022
To Tinubu and APC, lying is like oxygen. They notorious unrepentant are chronic liars.

1 Like

Re: APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) by MikeBetty(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
I hope you can see it clearly now that APC is full of lies and propaganda. They can never do without it. Clueless party with heartless and selfish leaders. Avoid APC in your family and engagement, they are evil and heartless in their dealings. I hope you can see the fake pictures that doesn’t happen last Thursday on the media. That’s who they are . Even the drug baron Tinubu is full of it. He’s heartless in his dealings. Aregbesola and his camp knows Tinubu and his lies well that’s why he avoid him on every side. Avoid APC like plague.
e shock you? Apc is ruling and opposition party at the same time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu / Result Update From INEC Portals By An Ardent APC Member. / Africa’s 25 Most Liveable Cities. Lagos & Abuja Do not Make List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.