Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (126968 Views)

Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by tossie101(f): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
thegoodone1234:
please change your mind. vote for your choice and leave the rest.
No my dear, u people need to wake up

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by Juliusdking(m): 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
Your own na play
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by ozueozue(m): 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar Friday wept at his Presidential Campaign Office shortly after obtaining his Expression of Interest and Nomination Forms from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) headquarters in Abuja.

Atiku.He was filled with emotions while receiving the forms from the Atiku Support Groups (ASG) which purchased same for him.He reiterated his commitment to the Nigerian cause and promised to do everything possible not to disappoint Nigerians if given the
opportunity.

Unable to overcome his emotions while a member of the ASG, Princess Adekemi Adesanya was painting in graphic details, the sorry state of affairs in the nation, the former Vice President fought back tears as he sobbed, whipping his eyes with the aid of a white handkerchief.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/photos-of-atiku-crying-as-he-collects.html

The Fear of Nigerian Politicians, is de beginning of Wisdom, not just wisdom Divine wisdom.....Ooleeeeeee burikuuuu�

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by tambiri77: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
Atiku stop shading crocodile tear. you can't deceive us ,we know all your plan. My brother it can't work we need fresh blood and sincere people. You are VP for good 8 years what do you do to better the living conditions of the masses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by Oversight(m): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
And it is written in the holy books.

Atiku wept for the love of Nigeria.

Errant nonsense. See crocodile tears.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by LeediaLee(f): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lol.
Drama king, we know better now.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by fridayekpa(m): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
PMB cried pass am

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by Niyil: 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
all i see here is a highly desperate man, very desperate for power.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by Ihatelove(f): 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wetin dey make am cry now
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar Friday wept at his Presidential Campaign Office shortly after obtaining his Expression of Interest and Nomination Forms from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) headquarters in Abuja.

Atiku.He was filled with emotions while receiving the forms from the Atiku Support Groups (ASG) which purchased same for him.He reiterated his commitment to the Nigerian cause and promised to do everything possible not to disappoint Nigerians if given the
opportunity.

Unable to overcome his emotions while a member of the ASG, Princess Adekemi Adesanya was painting in graphic details, the sorry state of affairs in the nation, the former Vice President fought back tears as he sobbed, whipping his eyes with the aid of a white handkerchief.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/photos-of-atiku-crying-as-he-collects.html
a Real Patriot,or Cud It Be 4 D Cameras
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by reiddecuti: 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bizibi:
Atiku,atiku!!! You copy this one from buhari ba

Fall for this when Sai Buba cried.

Will not fall again.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by xcrew20: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nigerians should give this man a chance, who knows, he may end up fixing the fractured nation.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by Optional09: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by binaws(m): 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
hahaha old thief if u cry til jesus com i wont vote u ole ojelu

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by Mcweber(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
Is that not Orubebe beside him?

Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by fashionbabe: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
if he is crying now, what will he do if he wins the election

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by henroe2k2(m): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
The same cry wey buhari cry for 2011 wey make Nigerians come pitty am for 2015, na him this man carry come again!!! Na tears put 9ja for this condition, just think of another strategy!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by momahnany(m): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
Our leaders now cry asking for pity from gullible nd niaive nigerians

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by teabully(m): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
This people never stops to amuse me, from Jonathan with not having any shoes, to buhari being very poor to purchase nomination form back then and now Baba Atiku displaying this antics. More contestants/candidates still will display various shows.
Mztarstrechy:

opportunity.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by seunmsg(m): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Tears of corruption.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by Bizibi(m): 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
reiddecuti:

Fall for this when Sai Buba cried.

Will not fall again.
haaa!!! You fell for buhari fake tears,why na.......
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by lookingfly: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
post=70787356:
Lol cheesy wink grin.
This rogue is becoming one of the best actor in Nigeria alongside the mofo that hid on the tree for 11 hours in the forest of the spirits.
Haters, wailing zombies, children of hate, choose your President NOW!

You cry o, you drink sachet/pure water o.
You are a loser from beginning.
did they tell you it's your lifeless dude... Stfu man
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by boolet: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lol
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by Ten06(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
I hope he won't collapse if he fail the primary?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by marvinsync(m): 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
tossie101:
If only I will vote I would have voted him, atleast he is more humane than this wicked devil called buhari.
But nop,..my mumu don do, neva again will i queue up under the hot sun/heat to go and vote
I have been doing that over the years with no positive result.

please do so !!!
it's very important!!

because if u don't ull have to right to complain about the administration that comes in

it's once every 4 years
u just gats to do so
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by tossie101(f): 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
marvinsync:

please do so !!!
it's very important!!

because if u don't ull have to right to complain about the administration that comes in

it's once every 4 years
u just gats to do so

The ones I have been voting and still complain over the years nko?.
Voting is importing because its a civil right.
But..,..NOT IN NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by akoaki(m): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
CROCODILE !!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by Yesbody: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2018

Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
Pls Nigerians let 's have mercy on atiku, this man has really suffered.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by casualobserver1: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
tossie101:

No my dear, u people need to wake up

I have been hearing people say these, but if you vote or not somebody will still enter. The only way out is to vote and try and determine who will enter finally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.