Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (126990 Views)

Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by bibicici(f): 6:52am On Sep 01, 2018
I feel Atiku here honestly, he's one of the people that really deserves a chance. He's done well in business I really don't think this is a stunt at all, but can we really trust any of these people? I personally like him sha, at least he's more presentable than our Buhari.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by AK481(m): 7:06am On Sep 01, 2018
Ioannes:

How gullible can you be.

A man looted billions of dollars of public funds then uses 10 million NAIRA to provide jobs for y'all by buying tricycles for you and you're happy? Smh.

Shut up,atiku don’t distribute Nama like your lord and personal savior,buhari.

Atiku create high paying jobs like being a professor in AUN,like being a manager in INtel,like being a receptionist in his restaurant,like being a factory worker in his plastic company.

For me,I like someone that can run Nigeria like a business,grow our non oil gdp in 10 folds .

If my MD can Increase annual profit of the company from 2bn to 50bn, pay us 13 months ,increase our salary and approve 10bn for himselve to loot,I will prepare him to a stingy one who demarkets is and remain at 2bn.

Think,if Nigeria is a company,and you are the chairman of that company and their is a vacancy for MD/CEO .can you employ buhari as the MD/CEO of the company.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by Massdamm(m): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar Friday wept at his Presidential Campaign Office shortly after obtaining his Expression of Interest and Nomination Forms from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) headquarters in Abuja.

Atiku.He was filled with emotions while receiving the forms from the Atiku Support Groups (ASG) which purchased same for him.He reiterated his commitment to the Nigerian cause and promised to do everything possible not to disappoint Nigerians if given the
opportunity.

Unable to overcome his emotions while a member of the ASG, Princess Adekemi Adesanya was painting in graphic details, the sorry state of affairs in the nation, the former Vice President fought back tears as he sobbed, whipping his eyes with the aid of a white handkerchief.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/photos-of-atiku-crying-as-he-collects.html
crocodile tears
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by Justinah4real(f): 11:38am On Sep 01, 2018
Massdamm:
crocodile tears

Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by oneman1988: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
[b][color=#990000][/c THE TRUTH OF THIS IS ANY CANDIDATE THAT WANTS TO RULE NIGERIA SHOULD DO THIS FAVOUR TO ALL THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN AND EVERY BODY WILL VOTE FOR YOU. OPEN A NEW BANK IN NIGERIA ESTABLISH IT TO BE FUNCTIONING IN 36 STATES. THEN TELL EVERY CITIZEN TO OPEN ONLY ONE ACCOUNT PAY 1 MILLION NAIRA EACH TO EVERY NIGERIANS I THINK NO BODY WILL REJECT VOTING FOR YOU, BECAUSE IT CAN CHANGE MANY PEOPLES LIFE FOR GOOD THAN SPENDING BILLIONS IN SOME POLITICIANS THAT WILL LATER DISAPPOINT YOU. FOR MORE INFORMATION 07037515559
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by Massdamm(m): 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
[quote author=Justinah4real post=70804579][/quote]
still on my point
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by Massdamm(m): 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
[quote author=Justinah4real post=70804579][/quote]
still on my point
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
AK481:

Shut up,atiku don’t distribute Nama like your lord and personal savior,buhari.

Atiku create high paying jobs like being a professor in AUN,like being a manager in INtel,like being a receptionist in his restaurant,like being a factory worker in his plastic company.

For me,I like someone that can run Nigeria like a business,grow our non oil gdp in 10 folds .

If my MD can Increase annual profit of the company from 2bn to 50bn, pay us 13 months ,increase our salary and approve 10bn for himselve to loot,I will prepare him to a stingy one who demarkets is and remain at 2bn.

Think,if Nigeria is a company,and you are the chairman of that company and their is a vacancy for MD/CEO .can you employ buhari as the MD/CEO of the company.

It's quite interesting to watch Nigerian youths flail around like a boat without a paddle on the high sea especially when it comes to politics.

You are happy that Atiku stole money belonging to hundreds of millions of Nigerians and then provided jobs for 50 people?

Now I understand why they say Nigerian youths are unemployable. This kind of reasoning will bankrupt a company.

Anyway, your vote, your life.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by Anthony20: 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
The EARLIER we STRONGLY PUSH FORTH the RESTRUCTURING AGENDA THE better for ALL of US. Nigeria will never be better as long as the present political structure is maintained.
Please read G. K. Helliener Peasant Agriculture Government ...in Nigeria ( Helliner is an independent British Scholar) What was negotiated by our "founding fathers " True Federalism" is still the BEST. It creates competition and drives development.
I supported Buhari in 2015 but I wont make that mistake again. I am FOR TRUE FEDERALISM -RESTRUCTURING. Join me so that you won't regret supporting Buhari, Atiku, Kwankwaso or Tambuwal.
As for PDP Primaries note that Atiku, Buhari, Saraki, Wamako, Sule Lamido, Shekarau will not get it.
It will be a battle between -Kwankwaso, Tanimu Turaki, Makarfi and Tambuwal. This is my prediction go and write it down.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by ElectroLyte: 12:53am On Sep 02, 2018
Anthony20:
The EARLIER we STRONGLY PUSH FORTH the RESTRUCTURING AGENDA THE better for ALL of US. Nigeria will never be better as long as the present political structure is maintained.
Please read G. K. Helliener Peasant Agriculture Government ...in Nigeria ( Helliner is an independent British Scholar) What was negotiated by our "founding fathers " True Federalism" is still the BEST. It creates competition and drives development.
I supported Buhari in 2015 but I wont make that mistake again. I am FOR TRUE FEDERALISM -RESTRUCTURING. Join me so that you won't regret supporting Buhari, Atiku, Kwankwaso or Tambuwal.
As for PDP Primaries note that Atiku, Buhari, Saraki, Wamako, Sule Lamido, Shekarau will not get it.
It will be a battle between -Kwankwaso, Tanimu Turaki, Makarfi and Tambuwal. This is my prediction go and write it down.

Tanimu Turaki is the man, Nigeria do not need a Noise maker as president
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by ejimatic: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2018
He and his generation will cry forever.He was the VP for eight years and stole our money with obasanjo. may all of them have pains sorrows and anguish in life forever... Nigerians are wise now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport / EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.