Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (127002 Views)

Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by tossie101(f): 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=casualobserver1 post=70789825]

I have been hearing people say these,
but if you vote or not somebody will still enter.
The only way out is to vote and try and determine who will enter finally.

Thats more reason to save urself the stress, because another criminal will enter there with or without ur vote.
It has been happening for over 50yrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by casualobserver1: 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=tossie101 post=70789873][/quote]

Hmmmm. But if you vote for somebody more credible it will make more credible people have hope. Or how do you see it.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by bluefilm: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
I just dey wonder wetin dey go thru orubebe mind as im dey watch atiku shedding those obviously pretentious tears. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by marvinsync(m): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
tossie101:

The ones I have been voting and still complain over the years nko?.
Voting is importing because its a civil right.
But..,..NOT IN NIGERIA

listen ... do u think that Nigeria is somehow special?! like we some how very bad

Nigeria is a relatively new country! , check out how China was 300 years ago ?! listen all countries in the world went through sh!t in the beginning , do u know how many times America has fallen into RECESSION , do u know how many times France and UK have had issues , theyve experienced hellish wars , lord have mercy , do u know how many wars the UK has experienced over the centuries ?!

compared to them Nigeria is a baby , I'm not tryna give excuses but think about it for a second , do u honestly think that after Nigeria got independence it would just suddenly become successful and a progressive nation?! , look at every other colonized country in the world they are all going through sh!t the first world countries are countries that have been existing for a very long time ,in fact u could almost say every third world country is a colonized country

my point is this Nigeria is slowly but SURELY improving , just think about it , with the improvement of social media and such , steps are being taken ,things are happening , now we have a not too young to run bill , young candidates are stepping out , it's progress! ,one day Nigeria would have a solid leader and we'll progress

but we must not give up , we must keep voting for the right people cause if we don't how else will they get there and how else would Nigeria get better or don't u want Nigeria to get better?
I wanna see a better Nigeria !

just keep voting!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by stagger: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
Is that the Mr "We cannot take it"(Orubebe) or are my eyes deceiving me?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by Basseybruce: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
Anywhere you find yourself, always try your best. Make sure your conscience is clear when you are leaving the position. From Sept on is going to be interesting. Life drama.......
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by Adetaiwoo: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
Abegiiiiiiii no be today we don de see dt one.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by eabiode: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
Foolish people
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
Crying 4 what? Maybe recession will not allow him 2 make more as desired
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
Crying 4 what? Maybe recession will not allow him 2 make more as desired
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by tossie101(f): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
marvinsync:

listen ... do u think that Nigeria is somehow special?! like we some how very bad
Nigeria is a relatively new country! , check out how China was 300 years ago ?! listen all countries in the world went through sh!t in the beginning , do u know how many times America has fallen into RECESSION , do u know how many times France and UK have had issues , theyve experienced hellish wars , lord have mercy , do u know how many wars the UK has experienced over the centuries ?!
compared to them Nigeria is a baby , I'm not tryna give excuses but think about it for a second , do u honestly think that after Nigeria got independence it would just suddenly become successful and a progressive nation?! , look at every other colonized country in the world they are all going through sh!t the first world countries are countries that have been existing for a very long time ,in fact u could almost say every third world country is a colonized country
my point is this Nigeria is slowly but SURELY improving , just think about it , with the improvement of social media and such , steps are being taken ,things are happening , now we have a not too young to run bill , young candidates are stepping out , it's progress! ,one day Nigeria would have a solid leader and we'll progress
but we must not give up , we must keep voting for the right people cause if we don't how else will they get there and how else would Nigeria get better or don't u want Nigeria to get better?
I wanna see a better Nigeria !
just keep voting!!!

Pls pls pls.
This country is very rich and blessed more than some of the we countries u even mentioned.
Maybe u dont know.. But they way they handled themselves makes it look as if they are richer than nigeria. NO they are not

All the poor masses ask for is basic things.
Steady light..so that see in the dark, so that they can have water to drink and cook and use for other basic things to avoid spending much from their little pocket.

Free education,or minimised education fee so that the poor masses can have equal chance as their own kids to go to quality school.

Build enough factories and industries so they their would be employment for the masses.

Are these things too much to ask for from a rich country like Nigeria? undecided no!

But rather They pack the money in bags to themselves.
Send their kids to school abroad and even use the money to intimidate and turn young poor desperate gals into sex slaves. sad
And other sorts of evil.
So My dear there is nothing to encouraged any reasonable person to vote again.

I'm not talking about myself but for the masses in general.
Atleast by Gods grace I'm from an above average family.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by tossie101(f): 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
casualobserver1:

Hmmmm. But if you vote for somebody more credible it will make more credible people have hope. Or how do you see it.

So for over 50yrs there is no "more credible" person ? undecided.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by pacespot(m): 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
must he become president to serve his country, if he has any idea that is so vital to this country, he can pass it on using other platforms. Why did he leave APC in the first place? After all he helped formed the party in the last presidential elections. There are so many ways you can serve your country, however, Nigerian problems are not going to be solved in a magic way, we already have great ideas in the leadership but to pass them on to people and make them believe in this country once again is the problem.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by ogundeleai(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
Weep not, this migth not be ur last short
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by merits(m): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar Friday wept at his Presidential Campaign Office shortly after obtaining his Expression of Interest and Nomination Forms from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) headquarters in Abuja.

Atiku.He was filled with emotions while receiving the forms from the Atiku Support Groups (ASG) which purchased same for him.He reiterated his commitment to the Nigerian cause and promised to do everything possible not to disappoint Nigerians if given the
opportunity.ole gay

Unable to overcome his emotions while a member of the ASG, Princess Adekemi Adesanya was painting in graphic details, the sorry state of affairs in the nation, the former Vice President fought back tears as he sobbed, whipping his eyes with the aid of a white handkerchief.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/photos-of-atiku-crying-as-he-collects.html
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by merits(m): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar Friday wept at his Presidential Campaign Office shortly after obtaining his Expression of Interest and Nomination Forms from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) headquarters in Abuja.

Atiku.He was filled with emotions while receiving the forms from the Atiku Support Groups (ASG) which purchased same for him.He reiterated his commitment to the Nigerian cause and promised to do everything possible not to disappoint Nigerians if given the
opportunity.ole gayu

Unable to overcome his emotions while a member of the ASG, Princess Adekemi Adesanya was painting in graphic details, the sorry state of affairs in the nation, the former Vice President fought back tears as he sobbed, whipping his eyes with the aid of a white handkerchief.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/photos-of-atiku-crying-as-he-collects.html
ole gay,if you know you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by AK481(m): 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
Omoboricash:
May the thunder strike him to death, was he not there for eight years as vice president. Who was in charge of economy during his tenure as VP? He should stop crocodile tears, where did he get money to acquire Intel in Onne, where did he get money to build university in adamawa, I can go on and on. These are the questions begging for answers

He has provided tens of thousands of jobs with the looted money.

I like this kind of looter
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by marvinsync(m): 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
tossie101:

Pls pls pls.
This country is very rich and blessed more than some of the we countries u even mentioned.
Maybe u dont know.. But they way they handled themselves makes it look as if they are richer than nigeria. NO they are not

All the poor masses ask for is basic things.
Steady light..so that see in the dark, so that they can have water to drink and cook and use for other basic things to avoid spending much from their little pocket.

Free education,or minimised education fee so that the poor masses can have equal chance as their own kids to go to quality school.

Build enough factories and industries so they their would be employment for the masses.

Are these things too much to ask for from a rich country like Nigeria? undecided no!

But rather They pack the money in bags to themselves.
Send their kids to school abroad and even use the money to intimidate and turn young poor desperate gals into sex slaves. sad
And other sorts of evil.
So My dear there is nothing to encouraged any reasonable person to vote again.

I'm not talking about myself but for the masses in general.
Atleast by Gods grace I'm from an above average family.

I know what ur saying and I get it

but what I'm saying is these things don't happen like magic they take time ,

u can't see people living in bushes and caves n give them technology and systems that took centuries of knowledge and experience to create and then expect these people to just use them and become a great nation just like urs is

overall my point is don't give up just we didn't just become great automatically like robots

let's say u didn't get all that ,get this the only way Nigeria can improve is if a good leader is put in and the only way a good leader will be put in is if he/she is voted in thats is, u have to vote cause if u don't who will ?!

issa simple stuvs
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by marvinsync(m): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=tossie101 post=70789873][/quote]

I really hope ur a very old person cause we can't have our young generation thinking like this !
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by FrancisIgya: 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
The political scene is full of comedians. Weeping for his defeat
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by Nelson247: 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
donbachi:
Wayooooo cry

Na today? e don tay wey we de see crocodile tears
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by tossie101(f): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
marvinsync:

I really hope ur a very old person cause we can't have our young generation thinking like this !

Ok, then go and vote dear
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by Paul112(m): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
Crocodile tears
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by tossie101(f): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
marvinsync:

I know what ur saying and I get it
but what I'm saying is these things don't happen like magic they take time ,
u can't see people living in bushes and caves n give them technology and systems that took centuries of knowledge and experience to create and then expect these people to just use them and become a great nation just like urs is
overall my point is don't give up just we didn't just become great automatically like robots
let's say u didn't get all that ,get this the only way Nigeria can improve is if a good leader is put in and the only way a good leader will be put in is if he/she is voted in thats is, u have to vote cause if u don't who will ?!
issa simple stuvs

And u still don't get it my dear.
So mean 50yrs is not enough to have at least steady electricity? undecided
That alone shows that the country has failed.
I'm not even sure there is any other country in this world that suffers epileptic power power supply like Nigeria undecided.
Electricity is just a basic need.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by hollywater: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
iamJ:
This looser cheesy

This your tears na IT tears, Waiting for next year real tears, smelling looser, bald head armed robber, backwardness leader, shameless donkey, king of negativity, emperor of corruption

U must be very stupid to think that this Nollywood script will work on us
Atiku might be all the things u just mentioned, but calling Atiku Backwardness is overstatement.He is always progressive. NO NIGERIA POLITICIAN HAS EMPLOYED PEOPLE COMPEAR TO ATIKU.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by 1972xy: 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nollywood star ! Actor. Abubaka.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by BabaRamota1980: 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Did someone snatch Atiku chinchin, whats he sobbing for?

Is that name the same form Saraki got, and did not cry?

Atiku is a failure! He rushed Saraki to defect, didnt think of the consequence to his own ambition. Here we are now he is crying because he can see the writing on the wall.

If I were him I would double cross Saraki and eliminate him from the race. Shyyte!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by NwaliE01: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Some PDP supporters right now

Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by marvinsync(m): 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
tossie101:

And u still don't get it my dear.
So mean 50yrs is not enough to have at least steady electricity? undecided
That alone shows that the country has failed.
I'm not even sure there is any other country in this world that suffers epileptic power power supply like Nigeria undecided.
Electricity is just a basic need.

listen ma'am all ur complains are right
im not arguing about that .

but that doesn't mean I'll stop voting ( lol haven't even started cause I'm under age )

maybe it's cause I haven't been stressed as much as u have or cause I still have the vitality of youth or something but I know that by the time I'm ur age Nigeria will have 24hr power supply

cause I voted for leaders that made that happen
right now I can already see leaders I think are worth voting for , young and smart people!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by Penywise(m): 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
This nigga mean business o
Re: Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics by Iziquiel(m): 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
In Femi Kuti's voice.

Dem bobo ur mama dem bobo..
Dem bobo bobo ur papa dem bobo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.