Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC (33171 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her PVC, Covers Her Age / Roseline Meurer Claims To Be 26 On Her PVC. Fans React / Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by girl4rmspace(f): 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
savio93:

But how did you feel when you paid that money ?
Was rehre any feeling of guilt?
Guilt that by so doing, you are depriving other Nigerians their opportunity?

Would you be in the right position to talk against uncivilized attitudes again?

Well I never said I was holy or anything. I guess I just wanted to leave that place ASAP. The worst part is it was raining heavily that morning and even tough I was in my car the cold weather was really getting to me

I had two choices. Pay and get it over with or leave and probably never come back for it this year. I chose the former

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by okwabayi(m): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
It seems the woman is very mad. So somebody whose father financed some candidates’ campaign should stand in line like a plebeian? Inconvenience gbuo go dia, ewu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Diane, Mercy And CeeC Live Video / Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.