Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC (33172 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her PVC, Covers Her Age / Roseline Meurer Claims To Be 26 On Her PVC. Fans React / Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by Ugosample(m): 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
mrjaydee:
Poverty na Bastard... Do anything to avoid being poor, especially in this country. I will never be POOR again in my life.

I like What you said

"especially in Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by kfrosh: 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
Story
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by FX(m): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
Merimental:
her real anger is dat som1 else did wat she wuld hav done if she was in Cuppy's shoes.
d rich always get VIP reception.
life ain't always fair
Abio oo.
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by savio93(m): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
post=70787550:
Where is your video evidence?!

Who knows if you are one of her haters castigating her anyway.

We don't believe everything we read online.

[b]The Most important thing is CUPPY getting her PVC as a good Nigerian!
[/b]b
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

I believe you have not gotten your PVC. If you have, then you would know the stress Nigerians go through.
Mtchew.
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by kalvoken(m): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
post=70787550:

The Most important thing is CUPPY getting her PVC as a good Nigerian!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

You don't ever think straight

4 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by futuregovernor: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
post=70787550:

The Most important thing is CUPPY getting her PVC as a good Nigerian!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
This one nah thing,no e human being
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
Tolexander:
Any reason for her not to queue for the PV card collection like the other Nigerians?

Daughter of a billionaire?
You have time to quote that one does he not sound brain dead to you.
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
Moral of story: work hard untill you no longer have to introduce yourself .

Her father made way for her.

It's not her fault but her time!

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by NobodyKnows(m): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
shakmati:

God may injure her if she does not vote....after jumping line and frustrating people! Cuppy, we will only forgive you if you vote Saraki for president!
If she vote make I bend .
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by blackgold2018(m): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
People like this even do worst if in DJ cuppy's shoe. I smell jealousy. That's the world we leave in.. the wealthy r privileged all over the world.
In such scenario I'l be cool n v the mind set like "when I get there i'l act differently". Than shouting out ur poor ass frustration with no solution or impact.
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by micflo28(m): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bad but please hate with her. We have dead man to evacuate his corpse from Aso rock in 2019.
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by savio93(m): 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
2odd:
My whole family,crew & I did jump queue
Biko it's not poverty, for naija either u get money or u get madness
On dat day ,we got there mingle with the inec official, bought Dem cold drinks , help Dem sort forms , voila 1hr ,16 of us don do n vamoose,leave over 70 pple wey we meet for there

And we should clap for you for jumping queue and bribing.
Later, you would say our leaders are corrupt.

I'm just tired of this country.

You are part of those encouraging illegality.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by micflo28(m): 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bad but please bare with her. We have dead man to evacuate his corpse from Aso rock in 2019.
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by BrotherBlood1: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
All the comments on this thread are based on emotions.
A billionaire's daughter behaves badly in public and you all supports her bad behaviour.
Shame on you all!.
As a people, we are not ready for change.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by HealthyLivingNG: 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
That's Cuppy. My area ordinary civilians would just walk to the officials and hand them 1k or 2k and voooom....they are on the chair you have drying your skin for hours to sit on.
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by boolet: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
ramdris:
So she expect a whole DJ CUPPY to wait the line for 9ja? That girl just want to trend..

So am FTC!
Sharrap! Slave...

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by savio93(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
blackgold2018:
People like this even do worst if in DJ cuppy's shoe. I smell jealousy. That's the world we leave in.. the wealthy r privileged all over the world.
In such scenario I'l be cool n v the mind set like "when I get there i'l act differently". Than shouting out ur poor ass frustration with no solution or impact.

Jealousy abi....

With which nose did you use to smell it?

I guess, it's you that would do worse in her case.

The young lady even presented an option.

I don't know about you, but if I was there, I would also voice out my frustration.

It's not jealousy.
I doubt if you have tried getting your PVc recently... You would understand the frustration involved.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by seunayeni(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
A saying goes 'Gba fun oga eee' Literally means Person wey pass u pass u, Gree for am.....my dear u have collected your Pvc.....just move on
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by vioment: 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Naijans are getting tired of indiscipline small small. I like this.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by savio93(m): 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
BrotherBlood1:
All the comments on this thread are based on emotions.
A billionaire's daughter behaves badly in public and you all supports her bad behaviour.
Shame on you all!.
As a people, we are not ready for change.

Exactly, I thought I was the only one noticing the direction of thoughts of on this thread.

It's a shame.

People are saying she is jealous..

Nonsense....
In a saner Clime, even if a celebrity wants to get VIP treatment, it should be discreet.

Not jumping the queue in front of others...
There should be a different area for VIP.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
Orderliness is a vice in an arena that entropy is a norm.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by blackgold2018(m): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
savio93:

Jealousy abi....

I don't know about you, but if I was there, I would also voice out my frustration.

It's not jealousy.
I doubt if you have tried getting your PVc recently... You would understand the frustration involved.
My point is no matter how she want to voice out her frustration.. it wouldn't stop DJ cuppy from achieving her aim on her PVC collection before.
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by blackgold2018(m): 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
savio93:

Jealousy abi....

It's not jealousy.
My point is no matter how she want to voice out her frustration.. it wouldn't stop DJ cuppy from achieving her aim on her PVC collection before her.
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
kalvoken:

You don't ever think straight
To children of hate and to those things calling their President and the president of all the members of their family lifeless, we can never ever make sense to them, lailai.
Loser!
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by savio93(m): 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
blackgold2018:
My point is no matter how she want to voice out her frustration.. it wouldn't stop DJ cuppy from achieving her aim on her PVC collection before her.

So she should have just kept shut abi?

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by Glink2018(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Speeches
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by peter1994(m): 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
There will always be a difference between Elites and commoners, just hustle to be among the former and stop winging
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by mustafa006: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
so you expect the daughter of a billionaire to join queue under the hot sun to get PVC? If I were cuppy, INEC will come to my house and register me
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
ramdris:

She is a security risk bro....same as Davido..Imagine bad guys coming 2 kidnap her and sensing resistance..what will happen to those around her?

Everywhere in life even in Heaven, pple gets preferential treatments for one reason or other..let's not make a fuss about it..

she is a foolish attention who-re

there are a lot of ways for her to have gotten her PVC without making a foollish notice me scene

i guarantee you inec has arranged with forte oil to take a day at their office to register staff. they do it with all big companies. all she had to do was go to one of those.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by blackgold2018(m): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
savio93:

So she should have just kept shut abi?
keeping shut wil save her some energy n stress. Shouting will jst make her look stupid. Imagine a car smashed u water n zoomed off. What will u do? Shouting at him abi, laying curses on him or running after him.
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by marvinsync(m): 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
Magichand:
From Zenithnaija.com

An aggrieved Nigerian Ifeoma N Chukwuogo has narrated her ordeal at the INEC Centre where she had gone to collect her permanent voter’s card.

According to Chukwuogo, she had waited for 4.5 hours to be attended to when billionaire daughter of Femi Otedola, DJ Cuppy walked in and jumped the queue.

She wrote:

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/angry-nigerian-lady-narrates-how-dj-cuppy-jumped-the-queue-to-collect-her-pvc-in-lagos/

it's annoying yes!
but so is being poooor!

besides did u honestly like honestly , seriously , really , like deep down in ur heart expect her to queue?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diane, Mercy And CeeC Live Video / Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) / Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.