Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC (33173 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her PVC, Covers Her Age / Roseline Meurer Claims To Be 26 On Her PVC. Fans React / Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by cadesky(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
Even Mr nobody jump queue with his wives and 6 children just bcoz he knew sombodi inside d office.Com to kaduna south, registration starts by 9 but for (special people only) who will b arriving from 9 to 11 am, den reg for others on queue will start by 11 prompt, kill urself if u are no OK with dat.... This is NIGERIA
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by candygist: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
I think it's a general situation and there's no need to make a fuse out of this because she's DJ Cuppy and Otedola's daughter.

I witnessed a PVC center where the officials collect 2K to jump queue and other people were standing in the sun.

If you have your 2K, they will bring you in and claim you were given number since yesterday. I was angry at them since I just went for observation I had nothing to lose.

We say the government is corrupt, corruption begins with us as Nigerians. You and I.

It's a shame that some people were paying the 2K, both the officials and people that paid are all corrupt. It's more than the government. It's our problem.

This is not just a DJ Cuppy thing, it's a general societal problem.

When APC talks about CHANGE, we're the change, we're to change. It begins with you!

You are a wise man... I wish most Nigerians can be very rational ....
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by SEONaijaExpert: 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
candygist:

You are a wise man... I wish most Nigerians can be very rational ....
Thank you for your kind words
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by Amdoyin(m): 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
Tolexander:
Any reason for her not to queue for the PV card collection like the other Nigerians?

Daughter of a billionaire?
hey, yeyenatu. Son of pauper? U never know anything. U expected her to queue abi. Poverty mentality
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by neyobills: 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
Adiwana:

American Billionaires are so down to Earth??lol .Trump is a classical example of what it means to have money in america and be cocky.Naturally,Billionaires characters are not really known based on the way they live their lives,so you cant say they are humble.that by the way

In every society,there must be that separation of wealth and as such,things must not pan out the way it is.How many times have you seen this billionaires in this advanced society queue up to vote??Even in the same America,there was a thread here in Nairaland that said that an attack on America,the president is first protected.Thats the influence we are talking about.Afterall whats the difference between the president and ordinary citizen??

Trump is not a classic example of an typical American billionaire,he has always been controversial because he has huge investments in the showbiz world and been in the news for the good and not so good reasons because its sells for his own kind of business,are u aware that he has investments in WWE and has featured in a couple of wrestling bouts so u can imagine where he is coming from.

In every sane society there might be class but not brazen separation or oppression with wealth and I cant count how many times I have seen US billionaires on the queue at the store to pay for their groceries carrying their grocery bags themselves,no bodyguards, no nothing.

The president of every country is usually the number one citizen all over the works however I don't see the comparison in this case,the op wasn't complaining about the president jumping a queue but the daughter of a billionaire so the argument doesn't hold any water.

My point is Rory Gates (son of bill gates) would never be able to jump the queue in the US to vote just because of his fathers influence after all the only difference between him and an average Joe on the street is their social security number and perhaps the number of zeros ending their account balance

However Nigerians are typically power drunk so why am I not surprised u think its a norm after all someone wrote earlier that

Orderliness is a vice where entropy is rife.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by calliope(f): 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
I think it's a general situation and there's no need to make a fuse out of this because she's DJ Cuppy and Otedola's daughter.

I witnessed a PVC center where the officials collect 2K to jump queue and other people were standing in the sun.

If you have your 2K, they will bring you in and claim you were given number since yesterday. I was angry at them since I just went for observation I had nothing to lose.

We say the government is corrupt, corruption begins with us as Nigerians. You and I.

It's a shame that some people were paying the 2K, both the officials and people that paid are all corrupt. It's more than the government. It's our problem.

When APC talks about CHANGE, we're the change, we're to change. It begins with you!
Spot on!!

You couldn't have said it any better. When I say this in public, they stare foolishly at me like I don't have sense! It's a fundamental problem. We are sick people with a warped mentality and until we fix ourselves starting with our individual self, then no hope.

The problem with Nigeria is not the Nigerian government or buhari, but the Nigerian people themselves.

God bless you for stating the obvious.
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by Euclidean(m): 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
look at this one.. mtcheew, even me wey b nobody jump queue
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by SEONaijaExpert: 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
calliope:

Spot on!!

You couldn't have said it any better. When I say this in public, they stare foolishly at me like I don't have sense! It's a fundamental problem. We are sick people with a warped mentality and until we fix ourselves starting with our individual self, then no hope.

The problem with Nigeria is not the Nigerian government or buhari, but the Nigerian people themselves.

God bless you for stating the obvious.
Amen my sister.
Thank you for being an activist of the bitter truth.
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by 2odd(m): 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
savio93:

And we should clap for you for jumping queue and bribing.
Later, you would say our leaders are corrupt.

I'm just tired of this country.

You are part of those encouraging illegality.
Yen yen yen ,dey dia , angry
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by seangy4konji: 12:29am On Sep 01, 2018
Oga Na master ooo..

GBe fun
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by Burgerlomo: 12:57am On Sep 01, 2018
That sh*t can only happen in a lawless country like Naija. God bless America cool
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by neyobills: 1:07am On Sep 01, 2018
Adiwana:

Not everything should be seen through the eyes of corruption.Maybe in this case,she bribed her way through.Dont know.But for what is obtainable every where around the world,its still called influence even in the same Uk.

Using Obamas daughter washing plate as an example doesnt suit the argument cause going by that Logic,Davido shouldnt be bothered about going for service.Same Obamas daughter is also protected by the American Secret Service.As every Ex presidents family is being protected by the govt for life.Thars the difference between her and every other person washing plate in America

If she can influence INEC to get her PVC then if in the next couple of years she decides to contest for the governor of Lagos or any electoral position while u are also contesting I guess we should then agree that you have a snowballs chance in hell of victory against her as we all know she can use her influence on INEC as usual,then the credibility of INEC in itself is nothing but a joke but as usual your money worshipping instinct won't let u realize this.

The Davido NYSC stunt is also every shade of wrong we must not bastardize our institutions to satisfy an individual,there is no logic in giving him a special status because the objectives of the NYSC in itself is to bring everyone together from all parts of the country on a level playing ground to bond and harmonize the country, NYSC is sacrifice to the country and not a jamboree neither is he doing anyone a favor but himself,after all they are not going to pay him a 30 billion naira alawee but the same amount as every other corp member.

Sasha Obama took up a volunteer vacation job in a seafood restaurant in Massachusetts during her vacation, she has 6 secret service agents in her security details and they were always outside the premises waiting for her while she was at work even tho they have every right in the world to clear out the restaurant whenever they deem fit,it was on her last day of her when show got her paycheck that the owner of the restaurant who is also a friend to her dad introduced her to customers as they were astonished by how down to earth she was service,tending the cash register and all during her service,that's how things work in a decent society.

Does Davido have as much security threat as the daughter of the POTUS?

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 01, 2018
ramdris:

She is a security risk bro....same as Davido..Imagine bad guys coming 2 kidnap her and sensing resistance..what will happen to those around her?

Everywhere in life even in Heaven, pple gets preferential treatments for one reason or other..let's not make a fuss about it..

that's why rich people are always in front row in churches. even if they are late. the usher will reserve it for them.
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by madjune(m): 4:02am On Sep 01, 2018
This OP no get sense at all.

Have you seen anywhere in the world where billionaire daughters queue for anything?

In future, she may not even need to queue if she wants to run for Lagos governorship race which might very well be the reason for her being there for posterity sake.
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by sinceraconcept(m): 4:15am On Sep 01, 2018
zinnyzee:
Being a jerk isn't gonna do you any good you know?
don't you like big sweet dick? keep pretending o

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by sinceraconcept(m): 4:31am On Sep 01, 2018
Adiwana:
Its called INFLEUNCE and it happens all over the world.You don't expect someone like Bill Gates to queue with ordinary citizens to collect their PVCs.He will always get that special treatment cause he is arguably the richest individual on mother Earth.Corruption or nah,such privileges will always exist
Stop comparing DJ Cuppy with Bill Gates,even her father to Bill Gates is a big insult to Mr Gates. Cuppy can only try that in Nigeria but not in UK where she's not known and where she see's not known. Why do Bill Gates,Obama,Trump,etc sit side by side with nobodies while watching Superbowl? its because they're civilized in those countries unlike this shithole we are where everyone behave like animals. you see those people as nobodies only in shitholes but In advanced nations,they see some people even as useful to the society than those with big wallets. why do you think Bill Gates was so enthusiastic and proud of a notebook he purchased that belonged to a poor man like Leornado Davinci?

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by miky(m): 4:40am On Sep 01, 2018
Nigerians supporting Cuppy, is further proof, why they should be treated like Slaves by the rich and powerful.. God bless the USA fr
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by sinceraconcept(m): 4:48am On Sep 01, 2018
Adiwana:

American Billionaires are so down to Earth??lol .Trump is a classical example of what it means to have money in america and be cocky.Naturally,Billionaires characters are not really known based on the way they live their lives,so you cant say they are humble.that by the way

In every society,there must be that separation of wealth and as such,things must not pan out the way it is.How many times have you seen this billionaires in this advanced society queue up to vote??Even in the same America,there was a thread here in Nairaland that said that an attack on America,the president is first protected.Thats the influence we are talking about.Afterall whats the difference between the president and ordinary citizen??
Donald Trump that took part in a wrestling match and got kicked in the belly and beaten by The Rock is proud? he's just a talkative and attention seeker that loves to call people to his brand that he sells
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by sinceraconcept(m): 4:52am On Sep 01, 2018
neyobills:

If she can influence INEC to get her PVC then if in the next couple of years she decides to contest for the governor of Lagos or any electoral position while u are also contesting I guess we should then agree that you have a snowballs chance in hell of victory against her as we all know she can use her influence on INEC as usual,then the credibility of INEC in itself is nothing but a joke but as usual your money worshipping instinct won't let u realize this.

The Davido NYSC stunt is also every shade of wrong we must not bastardize our institutions to satisfy an individual,there is no logic in giving him a special status because the objectives of the NYSC in itself is to bring everyone together from all parts of the country on a level playing ground to bond and harmonize the country, NYSC is sacrifice to the country and not a jamboree neither is he doing anyone a favor but himself,after all they are not going to pay him a 30 billion naira alawee but the same amount as every other corp member.

Sasha Obama took up a volunteer vacation job in a seafood restaurant in Massachusetts during her vacation, she has 6 secret service agents in her security details and they were always outside the premises waiting for her while she was at work even tho they have every right in the world to clear out the restaurant whenever they deem fit,it was on her last day of her when show got her paycheck that the owner of the restaurant who is also a friend to her dad introduced her to customers as they were astonished by how down to earth she was service,tending the cash register and all during her service,that's how things work in a decent society.

Does Davido have as much security threat as the daughter of the POTUS?

ordinary Davido that isnt known outside west Africa o. when even great Elvis Ptesley went to war at the peak if his career and wasn't treated preferentially.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by Wiseonetemmy(m): 6:04am On Sep 01, 2018
ramdris:
So she expect a whole DJ CUPPY to wait the line for 9ja? That girl just want to trend..

So am FTC!

This kind of mindset in our youths is the Reason
Why this country will remain backward. We ha e lost simple human decency. What's wrong with her being on a queue like every other person?

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 01, 2018
We are so used to wrong in this country that right feels wrong. Someone jumping the queue and making others feel cheated no matter their status has never been right. But hey,this is Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by Dex4(m): 6:43am On Sep 01, 2018
I'm sure if she had made effort to queue that day, people would have allowed her go in on their own freewill based on her status.

Nigeria is a wrong society Sis and I don't see it changing.
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by aiesecakure: 6:44am On Sep 01, 2018
speaking of PVC, are they giving out the plastic yet or it's just the laminated paper?
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by yahmohy27: 6:46am On Sep 01, 2018
shakmati:

God may injure her if she does not vote....after jumping line and frustrating people! Cuppy, we will only forgive you if you vote Saraki for president!
No oo is only when vote Baba Buhari for president
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by yahmohy27: 6:47am On Sep 01, 2018
shakmati:

God may injure her if she does not vote....after jumping line and frustrating people! Cuppy, we will only forgive you if you vote Saraki for president!
No oo is only when she vote Baba Buhari for president
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by Okezedan(m): 7:27am On Sep 01, 2018
Even Yahoo boys dey jump queue 4 my area
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by girl4rmspace(f): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

You are right my friend. I'm actually guilty of paying to get swift registration. I don't have the energy to stand under the sun for hours... Much less cuppy
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by SEONaijaExpert: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2018
girl4rmspace:

You are right my friend. I'm actually guilty of paying to get swift registration. I don't have the energy to stand under the sun for hours... Much less cuppy
It's good you're admitting, that's a step closer toward adjustment. This change begins with us!
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by savio93(m): 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
is she your mate? when did poor peasants in nigeria start developing nerves like this na. can you imagine the poor worthless, broke, hungry looking peasant ? wtf
when her father was busy sweating to make it in life , your useless good for nothing father was busy sweating on kpekus and drinking all the kpekus juice. now u are here ranting. go and slap your father jo

I have never insulted anyone on social media before.

But today I would do that today.

You are a fool for insulting the young ladies parents who were never part if the discussion.
As some would say Coitus Interruptus would have prevented this nonsense.

You lack manners.
Nincompoop
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by savio93(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
girl4rmspace:

But how did you feel when you paid that money ?
Was rehre any feeling of guilt?
Guilt that by so doing, you are depriving other Nigerians their opportunity?

Would you be in the right position to talk against uncivilized attitudes again?
Re: Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC by Fitbillionairep: 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
savio93:

I have never insulted anyone on social media before.

But today I would do that today.

You are a fool for insulting the young ladies parents who were never part if the discussion.
As some would say Coitus Interruptus would have prevented this nonsense.

You lack manners.
Nincompoop
You call this insult? You be learner. You, your parents , her , her parents, the person that sold u phone parents and the parent of the owner of the network u are using are mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) / Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” / Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.